Options

Mark Wright & Michelle Keegan

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
Honest I don't know what Michelle doing next after Corrie, can't be great actress!

And for Mark, what a plonker for send this photo to public, even wear gloss lip! :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2616645/Mark-Wright-posts-soppy-shirtless-picture-urging-Michelle-Keegan-come-home.html

Comments

• Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's fine. A beautiful girl, lovely figure and seems very pleasant. Clearly zero taste in men.

Mark Wright, on the other hand, LOVES himself IMO. Shallow, insensitive, arrogant, talentless and thick as mince.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleugh! He is hideous. Really, really don't get his appeal at all.

He must think he's won the lottery pulling her after the horror he used to be engaged to. Though having seen his hatchet faced mother, I'd say get out while you can Michelle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The link in the first post is just uber CRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE :o
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Judging by that picture, a love of make-up is what him and Michelle have in common! Honestly, what a plonker. If I were in a relationship with someone who'd post something like that on Twitter, I'd dump them on the spot and hide my head in shame that I was ever attracted to someone so shallow and narcissistic.
  • Options
    History GalHistory Gal Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I was visiting my parents in Essex and saw she is making a personal appearance at some grotty bar and thought what the hell will she do when she gets up on stage?

Do they wave, say hello, or just look awkward? Seemed like a really weird PA when her 'talents' aren't really going to cover waving at a bunch of p*ssed up Essex men.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a gimp!

Seriously he is the biggest bore fest ever to be put on TV.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This article says that Michelle is going to be on Lorraines morning show for a fashion segment.
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/16/oh-so-this-is-what-michelle-keegan-will-be-doing-after-coronation-street-4701277/
  • Options
    FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is gorgeous and he is hot but i dont see her becoming a great actress shes not even that great in corrie, i think she will regret leaving. She only seems to have two faces, angry and stroppy.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    She's fine. A beautiful girl, lovely figure and seems very pleasant. Clearly zero taste in men.

Mark Wright, on the other hand, LOVES himself IMO. Shallow, insensitive, arrogant, talentless and thick as mince.

Michelle certainly is a beautiful lass. She looks far better when she's not done up for an awards ceremony. It's good that she's not taken to any kind of facelift as she really doesn't need it at all. Mark Wright is a right lucky git for being with her.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, quality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jungle I guess, then The Sun... And that is it!
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How can she stand him? :o:confused:>:( *shudders*

Did she leave Corrie (ie. her decision) or has she been written out?
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

Awe Bela I think he's lovely :blush:
    They both are,I know they are cringeworthy sometimes but I think it's sweet (oh to be in my 20s again) :D
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Wright always looks as though he might be slightly dribbly, if you know what I mean. He has slack lips or something. :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ALl they are are a couple of posers who have no serious talent between them.

The perfect criteria forbidding stalked by the DM paps
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark Wright always looks as though he might be slightly dribbly, if you know what I mean. He has slack lips or something. :blush:

There's a bloke who drink in my local, we refer to him as Lucy cause his lips are kind of, erm, loose looking :blush:
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK! fodder up to and post divorce
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think she is the sweetest person ever. Very down to earth, kind, has time for fans, and appreciates them. And she makes him more tolerable.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was visiting my parents in Essex and saw she is making a personal appearance at some grotty bar and thought what the hell will she do when she gets up on stage?

Do they wave, say hello, or just look awkward? Seemed like a really weird PA when her 'talents' aren't really going to cover waving at a bunch of p*ssed up Essex men.

BIB A family member of mine does security for the odd celeb, they can make a lot of money just doing one or two nightclub/bar appearances a week ( the celeb not my family member :) ) all they tend to do is say hello, they make a VIP area then have their picture taken with the public, The bar/club charges a entry fee, which then pays towards the celeb appearance fee, I myself am surprised how many soap stars do this....or how much the public love it :o
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    BIB A family member of mine does security for the odd celeb, they can make a lot of money just doing one or two nightclub/bar appearances a week ( the celeb not my family member :) ) all they tend to do is say hello, they make a VIP area then have their picture taken with the public, The bar/club charges a entry fee, which then pays towards the celeb appearance fee, I myself am surprised how many soap stars do this....or how much the public love it :o

Yeah, it's sort of more relaxed meet and greet. For popular celebs it's an easy way to make money, it brings customers to the establishment, and fans get to meet a celeb they like. Seems like everyone wins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

No idea how she can stand to be within ten feet of him to be honest.

Practically as soon as they became an item, she suddenly decided to quit Corrie to seek work elsewhere. She's said herself she was shocked when they decided to write her character out completely as she was hoping they'd keep the door open for her.

Yeah, I bet she was. ;-)
  • Options
    Stacey_SlaterStacey_Slater Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    They are both as bad as each other
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea how she can stand to be within ten feet of him to be honest.

Practically as soon as they became an item, she suddenly decided to quit Corrie to seek work elsewhere. She's said herself she was shocked when they decided to write her character out completely as she was hoping they'd keep the door open for her.

Yeah, I bet she was. ;-)

I would have thought she'd get a part in Hollyoaks but seeing as she's had to move down to Essex to please her man then she won't consider acting roles up north.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle is beautiful and seems like a lovely girl but I've grown tired of this romance being peddled as some great epic fit to rival a Jane Austen novel.

Mark Wright admittedly makes me cringe. Michelle must see something in him the rest of us don't. :D
  • Options
    UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle will be about as successful as Helen Flanagan was in trying to do anything other than Corrie and having quit to apparently spend more time with a bf. If she is lucky she will do as well as Martine McCutcheon who I suppose got to be in Love Actually at least. The reality will be I'm A Celeb or Celeb BB, appearances on Celebrity Juice, a Now magazine column (does she have one already? No idea) and various glossy magazine stories and being papped for the Daily Mail whilst on the beach or getting a Starbucks or something.

As for her fiancé, there have been attempts to find a "vehicle" for his "talents" for quite some time. The problem is that he cannot present to save his life. He has little natural charisma in front of a camera (TOWIE was his limit) and cannot think on his feet. He can barely read an autocue with any distinction let alone ad lib or employ any wit.