Any Jennifer Lopez Fans Out There?

Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

I thought i would get in the spirit of JLo...since i saw her last Monday as i went to the Graham Norton Show.

I absolutely loved her albums...particularly This Is Me...Then.

I loved every single song on that album.

Favourite songs from JLo of mine are Play, Im Glad, All I Have, Jenny From The Block and If You Had My Love.

Is there any chance of a Greatest Hits do you think?

That would be briliant.

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I like some of JLo's songs, they can be quite catchy sometimes. I think she's making a comeback this summer?
  • trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont like her even a little bit

She annoys me in the same way Beyonce Knowles annoys me
  • Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked Jennifer and I've been a fan of her music and her movies for a long time. Her films are light fun and she had some nice tunes too, and she's a good dancer.
  • adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Most of the tracks she releases are really good and i cant wait to hear the new stuff :)
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like J-Lo. I loved her album of remixes - especially Aint It Funny and I'm Real with Ja Rule. I loved her in "Jack" as well, such a lovely film. I loved a song of hers called "Alive" - meant a lot to me at one point :)
  • LTTLTT Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes :o.

IMO though, when she's good she's really good but when she's bad she's realllyyy bad. On the 6 was good. J.Lo brilliant. This is me then was absolutely awful - like a whole album of love songs dedicated to Ben Affleck, one of the worst albums i've ever heard by any artist. Rebirth - again awful. Then Brave was very good, absolutely love the title track.

I've a feeling the next album will be flopsville, Louboutins is terrible.

Near certain there has already been a greatest hits a few years ago because I remember listening to Play and Waiting for tonight and I'm Real on the same album.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    LTT wrote: »
    Yes :o.

IMO though, when she's good she's really good but when she's bad she's realllyyy bad. On the 6 was good. J.Lo brilliant. This is me then was absolutely awful - like a whole album of love songs dedicated to Ben Affleck, one of the worst albums i've ever heard by any artist. Rebirth - again awful. Then Brave was very good, absolutely love the title track.

I've a feeling the next album will be flopsville, Louboutins is terrible.

Near certain there has already been a greatest hits a few years ago because I remember listening to Play and Waiting for tonight and I'm Real on the same album.

I like that song :o
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Louboutins was rubbish as rubbish could be

No, there hasn't been a greatest hits. You might mean the remix album which was all the singles from her first 2 or 3 albums remixed.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought her first album, liked the singles and hated everything else. Gave it another go on the second album, on which again I liked a few singles and everything else sucked.
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Love her. She was one of tne best pop artists between 99-02 in my opinion. Waiting for Tonight is my favourite song from her.

A greatest hits album has been on the cards since 2008 but has kept being delayed, however since she departed ways with Sony they have confirmed that a Greatest Hits album is on the cards and will be released later this year.

Its available to pre-order already from Play.com
    http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/8229093/Greatest-Hits/Product.html
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally love Jennifer Lopez... but i can understand how some people may not as much espeacially with all the media attention she gets for being such a diva etc..

She has released some great pop/r'n'b hits espeacially between 1998 and 2003. And the best thing about them is that i still love them til date. Ok some of her recent stuff since 'Get Right' has not really been that strong.... but i'm hoping a musical comeback will hopefully get her back to being her best.... although having said that i'm really sure if their is a clear audience for her anymore and if she still fits into the music industry.

I think Jennifer Lopez is an amazing dancer and performer... i just hope she does a tour sometime in the near future.. so i could go see her live. Now that would be cool.

I would love her to release a hot new track to accomany a 'Best Of' album including ALL her songs to date and then a world tour to support the album. I think it would be a great way to sign off her music career, and maybe just stick to acting in the future...well that's my view on her career anyway.

My FAV Jennifer Lopez songs are:

If You Had My Love
    Waiting For Tonight
    Love Don't Cost A Thing
    Play
    Ain't It Funny
    I'm Real
    Walking On Sunshine (album track)
    I'm Real (Remix)
    Ain't It Funny (Remix)
    I'm Gonna Be Alright (Feat. Nas)
    All I Have (Feat. LL Cool J)
    Baby I Love U (R.Kelly Remix)
    Get Right
  • PoisonDwarf18PoisonDwarf18 Posts: 6,902
    Forum Member
    I did, but then heard she wears fur:eek: and doesn't care about the animals:mad::mad:

%*$"*!!!
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's done well for someone who's an ok singer and mediocre actress. Only her hardcore fans will continue to follow her now that her time has been and gone.

I do think she looks great though.:)
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Never liked her and think what she said about IVF was disgusting.
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Kargo wrote: »
    Love her. She was one of tne best pop artists between 99-02 in my opinion. Waiting for Tonight is my favourite song from her.

A greatest hits album has been on the cards since 2008 but has kept being delayed, however since she departed ways with Sony they have confirmed that a Greatest Hits album is on the cards and will be released later this year.

Its available to pre-order already from Play.com
    http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/8229093/Greatest-Hits/Product.html

I hope it's true. I love her songs but not her albums so it would be nice to physically own her songs.
  • PoisonDwarf18PoisonDwarf18 Posts: 6,902
    Forum Member
    Never liked her and think what she said about IVF was disgusting.

What did she say?:eek: