Yeah I'm sure Caoimhe's going to provide lots of entertainment for the next week

Comments

• quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My thread got pulled, so I best not comment :mad:

It deserved to go. Awful. and abusive:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's far worse on here. Can't figure out why it was pulled. Mario's dick is discussed at length

and possibly girth. :p

:D

How have I missed a thread like that :eek: *Runs off to rummage*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Thats surely Steve though.
    Commiserations Sunshine fans, she looked beautiful and out interviewed Davina lol.
    I am shocked she is out and she hardly deserved it.I have to say she took it all with dignity and was civil about all the HM's.An example to us all here.

Eh, maybe Steve is equally boring. But Caoimhe's unpleasant with it, which is quite a feat.

But I think Sunshine did deserve it for playing the game so badly. Her antics on Wednesday and Thursday were a schoolboy miscalculation. At least Caoimhe knew to keep her head down (as always).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    It deserved to go. Awful. and abusive:mad:

Well thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevnaldo wrote: »
    Can't believe Shabby and Keeva have stayed together. Another week of them plus they'll be so confident thinking the public love them.

Please say its them versus JJ next week, that would be heaven!

The worrying thing is it might be one of them against Dave. And i am sure the main stream public will vote out Dave.
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what the voters were thinking
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keeva wont be up and she wont be picked next task either

we're stuck with her for 2 weeks at least

thanks a bunch bb
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh, maybe Steve is equally boring. But Caoimhe's unpleasant with it, which is quite a feat.

But I think Sunshine did deserve it for playing the game so badly. Her antics on Wednesday and Thursday were a schoolboy miscalculation. At least Caoimhe knew to keep her head down (as always).

She did have her moment of desperation kissing Shabbys neck. I think she was thinking give the public a little hope of a lesbian relationship and they will keep me in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keeva wont be up and she wont be picked next task either

we're stuck with her for 2 weeks at least

thanks a bunch bb

Dave will probably be up for sure and he is good at the tasks. Wonder if he would pick her again. Now that would be a result.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both there for a while now. New housemates will go in and they'll be picked off before the originals. I don't relish the prospect of watching either of them. They are over exposed. More so than Sunshine's vagina.
  • TesphenTesphen Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LARulz wrote: »
    I don't know what the voters were thinking

I was thinking "Get Sunshine Out" personally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dub1 wrote: »
    You found Sunshine entertaining?

Better than awful Keeva.
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really think much of SS but I am really shocked. All I can put it down to is a split vote between Shabby and Keeva.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both there for a while now. New housemates will go in and they'll be picked off before the originals. I don't relish the prospect of watching either of them. They are over exposed. More so than Sunshine's vagina.

How crude! :mad:

:p
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Keeva has more malice in her little finger than SS had in her entire being.

As nasty as the day is long, and THAT'S who the public decide to keep in. Beggars belief.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the prudishness on here when you see and hear far worse on the show itself. Some people just like to bump their lips I guess. :o
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Keeva has more malice in her little finger than SS had in her entire being.

As nasty as the day is long, and THAT'S who the public decide to keep in. Beggars belief.

Oh bloody hell. You're acting like she's hitler! She's done some bitching, big ****ing wow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see her skulking about in her hoody/jeggings combo, smoking ****, bitching and generally being torn-faced...
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Oh bloody hell. You're acting like she's hitler! She's done some bitching, big ****ing wow.

No, I just speak as I find. She's oozes venom and doesn't really give a flying **** about anyone but herself and those within her social circle.

I'm also confused as to why someone can bitch like she does and still stay in the house, whilst relatively harmless Sunshine is booted to scores of boos.

Not only that but for someone who has an awfully lot to say about other people she is actually incredibly boring to watch. A walking cliche.

Very strange, but there's no accounting for taste I suppose. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already just said on LF that she wants to go, she's not bothered anymore. Telling people to put her up.

FFS.
  • susankasusanka Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Caoimhe was told to keep her head down. There's obviously a big twist coming up - one of the new housemates will be an attractive gay girl (or Caoimhe's boyfriend).
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    Thank god Sunshine is out.
  • Bad JujuBad Juju Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My farts are more interesting than Keeva. Hopefully Shabby will drive Keeva insane this week and they'll both get chucked out through the back door for trying to kill each other. I liked Shabby kind of, but her crisp butty comment was smug and twatty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    susanka wrote: »
    I think Caoimhe was told to keep her head down. There's obviously a big twist coming up - one of the new housemates will be an attractive gay girl (or Caoimhe's boyfriend).

"Pssst, Caoimhe, we need you for next week, so tone down the fireworks for a few days!"

Nah, can't see it.
  • 10000maniacs10000maniacs Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad Juju wrote: »
    My farts are more interesting than Keeva.
    You must have a really fat arsehole then.:D