• dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    news conf starting now

THX for link
  • dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 shots heard, police storm classroom, 15yo gun man shot and injured himself, 2 hand guns found in class room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy doing the press conf is either very laid back or he's on something!
    Odd that CNN, BBC and Sky aren't showing it. So much for 24hr news!
  • GraathusGraathus Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GwrxVurfer wrote: »
    No, I think I am in agreement.

I support the right of people to bear arms for defence against both average criminals, and rogue governments.

So is this the criminals of average competancy or criminals that commit the statistically average crime?

Either way it doesn't seem fair that your beliefs don't allow someone to defend themselves against and above average criminal committing a rare crime.
  • GwrxVurferGwrxVurfer Posts: 5,359
    Forum Member
    Graathus wrote: »
    So is this the criminals of average competancy or criminals that commit the statistically average crime?

Either way it doesn't seem fair that your beliefs don't allow someone to defend themselves against and above average criminal committing a rare crime.

Humour probably isn't appropriate in this thread.

To clarify, I support people having guns for self-defence against both criminals, and rogue governments. The reason I included the word "average" is because I would still want to retain the proportionate force logic. For example, if someone spat on you, taking your gun out and shooting them should still remain illegal IMO.