Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Is Ben mute?
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    I just thought they were gift bags. Yep, just had a look on iplayer, they were just plain silver and pink bags. Given that she still has Roxie's, and she sold the house, I assume she still can afford presents for people.

She should have rent coming in from the Car lot too.
    I wonder if they're ever going to explain her sudden 'loss' of 3 + million quid, they'll probably fit the explanation on the same beermat they used for the loss storyline.

BTW Where have Darren and Jodie gone to, they were living with the Brannings weren't they?
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    jalal wrote: »
    Is Ben mute?

It's that new fangled acting technique, he says buggerall, then we're left to write our own backstory for what he's up to or thinking.
    Saves anyone at EE writing any taxing dialogue.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    bumbleybee wrote: »
    Why does new Ben never speak?! He just stands there staring at them gormlessly. :mad:

I think it's for effect.
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious, where do you find out who wrote the episode? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wildbenji, I thought it was Christmas Eve but everyone seems to think it was Christmas Day, so where was Amy dropped off to?
  • Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Max now. How could he just let his son labelled as murderer just for that b*tch? Grrrr:mad: Atleast he could be just quite while others do the job to reveal the truth. Glad Janine told him some truths. Max didn't really love Bradley,did he? No wonder Lauren is scared that Max will go behind stacey. RIP Bradley,Max and Stacey never loved you imo.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode

Loved the Max and Janine scenes and actually they work quite well together on screen.

Bianca should have kept her mouth shut (which i know is hard for her)

Phill is a nasty piece of work but thats why we love him

Ian is a terrible father.He would rather lose his kids and wife just to keep his secret,secret.

Goodbye Peter

So Ben pushed Glenda down the stairs then.

Loved the Vic scene and it wasn't predictiable at all

8/10 for Last nights episode now don't forget the big Christmas day episode is at 8:00pm and in HD for the firstever time:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orin wrote: »
    I don't blame lauren, Stace has ruined her family over the years.

as opposed to Max who screws around and Lauren who tried to kill Max, just like Tanya. it's a family one can only dream being a part of. :D