The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 94)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    SEZQ wrote: »
    One hour to go, so time for a bit of this. Come on, you know you want to really:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

SEZQ your wearing me out, do you know how unfit I am after the amount I have eaten this Christmas lol
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO :D
    Cait1189 wrote: »
    I'm right behind you :

Of course join in. Nibbles would be greatly appreciated but other than that just bring yourself :

Aww lovely Sue. Happy New Year to you too! xx

Don't ever feel like you're intruding!! We're all friends :) Happy New Year to you too Debs x
    Never feel like your intruding, as long as you support John and Josie you are one of the family, its what units us all x
    Steph29 wrote: »
    The more you post the more you will get to know us and become good friends too :

Happpppppppppppppy new years to you Debs : xxx
    Happy new year and hope you join us more in the new year:D
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    Hey cah,

You're definitely not intruding. You should join in more in 2011. Hope to see you then. Happy New Year

Aww Shucks feel all embarrased now:o Thanks everyone for your replies ,:Will start to join in more ,then like Stephy said the more i post the more comfortable i'll feel:D

Mind you she might regret saying that as i can be gobby Mare at times ,that talks to much for my own good;):p:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soozyb wrote: »
    Good evening everyone,

I didn't find this thread until after Big Brother had finished but so wish I had found it during the show, it would have been nice to share the ups and downs, the tears the screaming at the tv/laptop with someone else who shared my obsession. I loved John and Josie from the start and watching their relationship develop was a pleasure even though frustrating at times.

I've had a crap couple of years with the breakdown of a relationship and watching John and Josie fall in love has made me believe that there is hope out there, that you can find happiness when you least expect it, it's amazing how two people can restore your belief in love.

I love coming to this thread every day because it is a warm and friendly place. When I feel down your post always cheer me up, some days crying with laughter.

Tonight I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel welcome. I want to WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE THAT 2011 IS THE YEAR WHERE ALL YOU HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Straight back at ya soozyb - best wishes for 2011 :)

(My dead dog was called soozy)
  • Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
    Forum Member
    cathy08 wrote: »
    Another one of my favourite cuddles. Just wish we could have seen another angle with the kiss.

I agree, at least he didnt try to turn away from that one, by then I guess he didnt really care what people ie BB thought
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    pretty1 wrote: »
    Yeah you did....;)

Oh! yeah......I do try but i never succeed!!:eek::p

Ok think ive ended up on donkeys bk im pages behind!!
    Only just opened the btl of wine............:eek:
  • LittleDonkeyDoLittleDonkeyDo Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ima on pAGE 7 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now we're talking. *takes off shoes and marches onto the dancefloor, glass in hand*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWONJigv5A

*follows SEZQ* LOVE ABBA. My best friend and I asked for Waterloo at his wedding, the DJ refused ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone,

I didn't find this thread until after Big Brother had finished but so wish I had found it during the show, it would have been nice to share the ups and downs, the tears the screaming at the tv/laptop with someone else who shared my obsession. I loved John and Josie from the start and watching their relationship develop was a pleasure even though frustrating at times.

I've had a crap couple of years with the breakdown of a relationship and watching John and Josie fall in love has made me believe that there is hope out there, that you can find happiness when you least expect it, it's amazing how two people can restore your belief in love.

I love coming to this thread every day because it is a warm and friendly place. When I feel down your post always cheer me up, some days crying with laughter.

Tonight I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel welcome. I want to WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE THAT 2011 IS THE YEAR WHERE ALL YOU HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Awww, come here and let me give you a big

(((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))

Happy New Year to you too Sooze, and hope it brings you everything you could ever wish for!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member
    Annierobs wrote: »
    Hi lovely threadlettes, I’ve been lurking for the past couple of hours joining in the dancing and singing at the top of my voice while polishing off the best part of a bottle of baileys and the same of tia maria. While I’m still just about able to see my keyboard I would like to repost a post that I posted earlier on, simply because it was written from the heart for everyone here and I know some of you may not have read it. Apologies if you have already seen this;)

Right from the start of BB11 I could see the connection between John James Parton and Josie Gibson. I lived through the highs and lows (and there were plenty of those) with this special couple and then all too soon it was over. Josie had ‘escaped’ from UBB and been reunited with her John James. And I felt lost – no more cuddles and ‘I love You’s’, no more sleepless nights watching live feed and no more losing weight through missed meals.

I had caught up with what had happened on DS on a daily basis but didn’t know about a Forum but by chance I found the John James and Josie Appreciation Thread and overnight my life changed. I lurked for several weeks before I took a chance and posted for the first time. 3 months on I’m still mainly a lurker but try and post at least once a day. My interest in John and Josie’s relationship hasn’t waned in fact it’s probably got stronger and I’d like to take this opportunity to wish them love, luck and all the happiness they deserve on 2011.

I’d also like to wish the same to all the fantastic people who are involved in any way with the JJJAT. I’m not going to name individuals simply because I wouldn’t know were to start but I would like to give every single one of you the biggest hug possible for letting me be part of this fabulous thread. I can’t begin to tell you what a buzz I get when anyone answers a post of mine – I lead quite a solitary life so I do feel that now I’ve got mates all over the place and that’s a good feeling.

So lovely people although it’s still a little bit early, as well as sending love, luck and happiness to John and Josie I send the same to each and everyone of you wherever you may be. I hope 2011 is an amazing year for us all!!

( Sorry, this isn’t meant to be an Epic post, I just needed to say what I was feeling),

I’d just like to add this is the first NYE, for a long time, that I have spent with friends – and that’s all thanks to youse out there.
    Hope you all have a good one:rolleyes:

Why have I got two laptops on my knee,oh and why have i suddenly got 4 feet?/ Think the alcohol has taken over at last Cya:D

i hadnt seen it:)
    it lovely:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Just popping out of almost permanant lurkdom to wish everyone a happy New Year

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

Debs xx

Hi Debs. Welcome and Happy New Year.:) I've been here since the beginning but I pop in and out all the time. Sometimes I disappear for days, weeks even, but I'm always warmly welcomed back by THE FAMILY. No questions asked . Simply the best.!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xshazzax wrote: »
    Evening cah!
    Happy new year to you!
    You should join in with the fun......:D Xx

Yes good evening Cah
    yes join in ........even shake your booty if you want :D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ima on pAGE 7 :D

You're beginning to lose us Donkey. I think it's best if you just stay on the last page. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,434
    Forum Member
    eboy05 wrote: »
    just been flickin through quickly to try and get up 2 date and see there is a thread party can i come and if so do i need to bring anything

Just bring yourself.....and enjoy
    conmar wrote: »
    I wanted to say before it all goes mad at midnight everyone on here have a Happy New Year and I hope 2011 will bring you all health and happiness. Im not very good with words and a little bit shy but i want to say a big thankyou you wont know what youve done for me and i wont go on but just to say youve helped me through a bad year. I now want to come to the thread next year with a lot of hope for John and Josie and to continue these friendships I feel with all of you. Hopefully we will be able to meet sometime cant come to the flower show but maybe some other time .OK said my little piece lots of love Sue XXX

Lovely post Sue. No need to be shy in here. x x

Now back to partying XXX
    cah wrote: »
    Just popping out of almost permanant lurkdom to wish everyone a happy New Year

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

No one ever intrudes. Everyboby is welcome here

Debs xx
    Good evening everyone,

Another lovely post soozyb.

Best wishes to you all for 2011. x x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    Good evening everyone,

Evening soozy...:)
    Lovely post,:cry: Happy new year to you n all the best for 2011...Xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dry roasted and salted

yum just how i like them:o
  • Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
    Forum Member
    Good evening everyone,

Awe, that was lovely, and I hope you get what you wish for in 2011, think I might need to log off, if I cry anymore I will be suffering from de-hydration:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could I have that chair in the corner please otherwise I'm not going to make it till 12o/c Thanks

Only if u dedicate ur next 500 post to me :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cathy S wrote: »
    I already have 5 grandchildren, dont know that I could cope with anymore:D

5! :eek: thats an awful lot of babysitting lol x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annierobs lovely post but you've started my tears and hour early! x

Sowwwy truly didn't mean to upset anyone love and best wishes fo 2011:D:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am dancin my way in with vks,nuts and jaffa cakes....sorry to whos foot i just stood on..

That'd be mine then - but it's ok, I have another one!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHVQT8aIBM
  • LittleDonkeyDoLittleDonkeyDo Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F*** them whoever they are :mad:
    Happy new year to you too Claire,hope you have a good one tonight whatever your doin :D xxx

ID AGree fck ems :S:D
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tam71 wrote: »
    Hey all, just thought I'd pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope 2011 is good for you all xxxxx

Tamsyanna!!!! You are still my special girl. xxxx
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if u dedicate ur next 500 post to me :D

Oh God!! What number am I on:eek:

Steph I dedicate this to you. I can't write I'm Pi**ed:)
  • Rebel LeoRebel Leo Posts: 2,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mezzy10 wrote: »
    Sorry

For bringing the thread down with that earlier I guess I got really wound up, i'm still a little mad to be honest, so will take a step back for a while, don't worry it won't be too long before I come back to lick your asses :rolleyes: Anyways I've loved 2010 in here so Thank You :), And Happy New Year x x x:)

Mezzy darling
    you didn't bring it down, listen to Wishys song suggestion, it is certainly making me happy. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L31tG5yqkNc

Wishing you the very best for 2011
    have a great day tommorrow
    looking fwd to seeing you back here soon:D

R xxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.