The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://twitter.com/latinlindsey/status/320505416427634688/photo/1

Another picture of a costume for the show - looks exciting! :cool:
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the links music girl, nice to see that Lindsey is using her Twitter again and showing some pictures from behind the scenes.

Callie, hope you are having a Pashatastic day, cannot wait to read all about it, enjoy it hun.x

Pashulty, you must be on countdown mode now, the past week has flew by since I went, next week will be here before you know it!:)
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    [y/status

Good thing she has started to use twitter!

More photos please!

:):)

Thanks music girl

sweet pic from last night thanks to op

KateFinlayson ‏@FinlayKates 2h
    So happy i got the pleasure to meet @PashaKovalev last night! #greatshow #greatdancer https://twitter.com/FinlayKates/status/320553367040557056
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the tweets and pics music girl and Susie (and OP)... :)... Hopefully Lindsey will be posting Pasha pics sometime soon.. (Although think highly unlikely....:rolleyes::D)

Some lovely tweets about the matinee.... :)

Now some pics pretty please.... :)
    Niki Cramb
    @NikiCramb 48m
    @PashaKovalev @KatyaVirshilas thank u that was amazing I can't believe I won that cheer was out of this world. Next step lessons for me :-)
    Phil Bashford
    @philbashford 9m
    @PashaKovalev the matinee today was great! I'm so excited we won the competition as I love dancing! Best day ever! Thanks so much :) x
    Duncan Knapp
    @DunkKnapp 43m
    @PashaKovalev @KatyaVirshilas Thank you for a fabulous afternoon's enertainment!! Loved the dancing, music and the outfits!
    Christ on a bike
    @RhiLovesTW_NS 13m
    @PashaKovalev just saw you perform at Horsham. You were amazing!! Well done :D xxx
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thanks music girl

sweet pic from last night thanks to op

KateFinlayson ‏@FinlayKates 2h
    So happy i got the pleasure to meet @PashaKovalev last night! #greatshow #greatdancer https://twitter.com/FinlayKates/status/320553367040557056

Thanks Pashafan, this is a super pic and tweet.:)
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/latinlindsey/status/320505416427634688/photo/1

Another picture of a costume for the show - looks exciting! :cool:

Thanks Music girl (and Lindsey herself.:D)
    Didn't know there were two shows today either Pashulty. Hopefully means more pics/tweets.;)
    Come on Pashanistas, please post some pics of HRH:o (oh and Katya I suppose.:p)
    BTW do Ryan and Lindsey not sign programmes after the show too?
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Music girl (and Lindsey herself.:D)
    Didn't know there were two shows today either Pashulty. Hopefully means more pics/tweets.;)
    Come on Pashanistas, please post some pics of HRH:o (oh and Katya I suppose.:p)
    BTW do Ryan and Lindsey not sign programmes after the show too?

They didnt last year...and I dont think they do this year either... emma??.. callie??
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Thanks for the tweets and pics music girl and Susie (and OP)... :)... Hopefully Lindsey will be posting Pasha pics sometime soon.. (Although think highly unlikely....:rolleyes::D)

Some lovely tweets about the matinee.... :)

Now some pics pretty please.... :)

Thanks Pashulty.
    The awesome tweets just keep on coming.:D
    Soo pleased for all four, esp. Pasha.:)
    Forum Member
    They didnt last year...and I dont think they do this year either... emma??.. callie??

Thanks, just wondered as they are an integral part of the tour, though we all know who the main attraction is.:o:o;)
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks for the links music girl, nice to see that Lindsey is using her Twitter again and showing some pictures from behind the scenes.

Callie, hope you are having a Pashatastic day, cannot wait to read all about it, enjoy it hun.x

Pashulty, you must be on countdown mode now, the past week has flew by since I went, next week will be here before you know it!:)

I am indeed emma... I am... :D:D

Next week this time I will be in the presence of HRH...:eek::eek:... Cant wait....:eek:
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not current but I just wanted to share this rather hot pic of Pash with a mouth full of boob. LOL! :o:p:D
    *fans face*

http://minkandmarble.tumblr.com/image/47300773854
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member

Ryan does as the programe that Emma so loving got signed for me has been signed by Ryan but has done it from both him and Lindsey so maybe its just him signing.
    Emma is a goddess :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Ryan does as the programe that Emma so loving got signed for me has been signed by Ryan but has done it from both him and Lindsey so maybe its just him signing.
    Emma is a goddess :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the info Pumpkin...:).. From your post I guess you are over the moon with your gift that the lovely emma got for you... seriously Pumpkin...you should try and see the show... you will love it...and meeting the team would be the icing on the cake... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the info Pumpkin...:).. From your post I guess you are over the moon with your gift that the lovely emma got for you... seriously Pumpkin...you should try and see the show... you will love it...and meeting the team would be the icing on the cake... :)

LOVE IT...... its not that i dont want to see the show its just i had no one to go with and where they were near me has now sold out. trust me i would be the first in that line to do the meet and greet. so many other shows would love to go to but alas no willing slave to atend them with me. thinking i need new friends who enjoy watching dance shows....HAHA:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    LOVE IT...... its not that i dont want to see the show its just i had no one to go with and where they were near me has now sold out. trust me i would be the first in that line to do the meet and greet. so many other shows would love to go to but alas no willing slave to atend them with me. thinking i need new friends who enjoy watching dance shows....HAHA:D:D:D

hmmm... I know what you mean... none of my own friends/family like dance shows much... they just put up with me... :D:D.... Dont mind as long as I can get a willing 'body' to accompany me...:p:D... But did the second SCD show solo this year... not bad at all... definitely worth it I think specially as I got the floor seats... :) ... Next year we should probably go out as a bunch... :D:D
    Forum Member
    Thanks to OP.. :)... Still no pic though...

https://twitter.com/NikiCramb/status/320654462224048128/photo/1/large
    Tracy
    @Tabs27 38m
    Fab show by @PashaKovalev & @KatyaVirshilas tonight - loved every minute :-)
    Forum Member
    pic of Niki who won dance comp in pm show today

https://twitter.com/NikiCramb/status/320655287386259457/photo/1
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    pic of Niki who won dance comp in pm show today

https://twitter.com/NikiCramb/status/320655287386259457/photo/1

Thanks Susie and OP...:)... finally a pic... :)

Lucky girl... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi guys

Went to the show this afternoon and it was so good. Even better than I was expecting (and I heard this mentioned by a few other people there). I almost think they are possibly even underselling the show at £20 a ticket (and I heard that mentioned as well)

Emma's report was so brilliant that I wont repeat a lot what has been already said. Just to add a few little extras and answers to some questions there was also a Foxtrot in the first half (I think it was to Big Spender), there was a Jive section in the Grease medley and the triple cartwheel by Pash and Ryan was also in the Grease medley. I did not see Ryan and Lyndsey come out after this show.

Our seats were so good (2nd row centre) that they were only dancing a few feet away from us and it was such a surreal experience that I can't really take it in at the moment.

The QA was funny and lots of people seemed keen to ask questions. They were asked what age did they start dancing which obviously I could have answered for them :D and how did they manage with all the travelling. I got the impression that that may be travelling in rather more luxury this time (altough I could be mistaken). Pash said something along the lines of as long as Katya's got her screen and headphones she's happy and Katya said something like as long as Pasha's fed he's happy :D. They also were asked whether they would ever like to do Dancing With the Stars in US and they both said the UK show was the original and the best. A final question was how did they meet and start dancing together to which Katya said something along the lines of she did not want to dance with Artem again and she wanted to dance with Pash instead. They bonded over an Indian meal in the middle of the London riots. Katya said that she did not want to go out in the middle of the riots but Pash said they would be fine :eek:

Mike was an excellent host and Ryan and Lyndsey were very good although not quite as mesmerising and charismatic when they dance as the stars of the show IMO.

I'm afraid I did fall apart a little during the meet and greet. Pasha is even more handsome close up than I can put into words and he looks even younger than he appears on screen as well. Seriously, totally, utterly and breath takingly gorgeous :o. I will be better prepared for this next time. My friend and I started off by thanking them for a wonderful show which turned into a four way conversation about which dances were our favourites and what were our names to put in the programme. We said we liked the Dirty Dancing routine and the VW the best (I don't know why we said those dances as we liked all of them) and Pasha said that the VW was one of his favourites from the last TV series. We also randomly asked them to confirm that they would definitely be appearing in the next series but they said that they did not know yet although they would love to be. My friend and I then went a bit shy and I forgot the rest of the question list :cry: They shook our hands (he held my hand AGHHHHHHHH!) and we thanked them again and left. Like Emma said they are so sweet and so easy to talk to and will start a conversation with you if you get tongue tied and nervous like we were.

Some other random observations:

The audience in my section were much younger than the normal scd tour audience. I think most of them were there mainly for one reason or for one person to be more accurate ;)

Katya comes across so much better than in the tv show. She is lovely.

They are so good with the kids. I saw them signing dance shoes and posing for pictures with cuddly toys that the kids had brought along. There is a picture somewhere around Horsham of them both with a giant toy monkey on top of them :D

Don't take your eyes off Pash during the Grease Lighting part of the medley. Seriously HOT. So SEXY

Pash has had a fairly recent haircut :D He's so luverley :o

Those of you going will all have a wonderful time and I would definitely go and see the show again if I have the opportunity.
    Forum Member
    This time next week Pashulty you will be that lucky girl :-)
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for taking the trouble to write such a brilliant report Callie - super!

You obviously had a great day! So good that you managed to speak to them both.....;):)
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Hi guys

Went to the show this afternoon and it was so good. Even better than I was expecting (and I heard this mentioned by a few other people there). I almost think they are possibly even underselling the show at £20 a ticket (and I heard that mentioned as well)

Emma's report was so brilliant that I wont repeat a lot what has been already said. Just to add a few little extras and answers to some questions there was also a Foxtrot in the first half (I think it was to Big Spender), there was a Jive section in the Grease medley and the triple cartwheel by Pash and Ryan was also in the Grease medley. I did not see Ryan and Lyndsey come out after this show.

Our seats were so good (2nd row centre) that they were only dancing a few feet away from us and it was such a surreal experience that I can't really take it in at the moment.

The QA was funny and lots of people seemed keen to ask questions. They were asked what age did they start dancing which obviously I could have answered for them and how did they manage with all the travelling. I got the impression that that may be travelling in rather more luxury this time (altough I could be mistaken). Pash said something along the lines of as long as Katya's got her screen and headphones she's happy and Katya said something like as long as Pasha's fed he's happy . They also were asked whether they would ever like to do Dancing With the Stars in US and they both said the UK show was the original and the best. A final question was how did they meet and start dancing together to which Katya said something along the lines of she did not want to dance with Artem again and she wanted to dance with Pash instead. They bonded over an Indian meal in the middle of the London riots. Katya said that she did not want to go out in the middle of the riots but Pash said they would be fine

Mike was an excellent host and Ryan and Lyndsey were very good although not quite as mesmerising and charismatic when they dance as the stars of the show IMO.

I'm afraid I did fall apart a little during the meet and greet. Pasha is even more handsome close up than I can put into words and he looks even younger than he appears on screen as well. Seriously, totally, utterly and breath takingly gorgeous . I will be better prepared for this next time. My friend and I started off by thanking them for a wonderful show which turned into a four way conversation about which dances were our favourites and what were our names to put in the programme. We said we liked the Dirty Dancing routine and the VW the best (I don't know why we said those dances as we liked all of them) and Pasha said that the VW was one of his favourites from the last TV series. We also randomly asked them to confirm that they would definitely be appearing in the next series but they said that they did not know yet although they would love to be. My friend and I then went a bit shy and I forgot the rest of the question list . They shook our hands (he held my hand AGHHHHHHHH!) and we thanked them again and left. Like Emma said they are so sweet and so easy to talk to and will start a conversation with you if you get tongue tied and nervous like we were.

Some other random observations:

The audience in my section were much younger than the normal scd tour audience. I think most of them were there mainly for one reason or for one person to be more accurate

Katya comes across so much better than in the tv show. She is lovely.

They are so good with the kids. I saw them signing dance shoes and posing for pictures with cuddly toys that the kids had brought along. There is a picture somewhere around Horsham of them both with a giant toy monkey on top of them
    Don't take your eyes off Pash during the Grease Lighting part of the medley. Seriously HOT. So SEXY

Pash has had a fairly recent haircut . He's so luverley

Those of you going will all have a wonderful time and I would definitely go and see the show again if I have the opportunity.

Thanks for the fantastic report callie... :)

So glad you enjoyed the show... which I had no doubt you would... :D:D

I agree that he is more gorgeous in the flesh and as you have found out that IS possible and he is such a down to earth person... do you wonder why I have been in the gutter... You have now been properly initiated by Pash...;):p:D:o

BIB... how sweet... both Katya and Pasha are dears...

Re the QA session I bet you could answer a few questions cause people dont obssess about Pash the way we do (in a good way)... But found the meeting up during the riot bit typical of the laid back Pash... :)

Again fantastic report..... :D

Roll on next Saturday... :eek:
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the report callicot, I am sure you are still feeling the Kovalev effect..lucky girl...the show sounds fantastic.....really pleased you met him
This discussion has been closed.