Website recommendations for ultra last minute holidays?

ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
Forum Member
✭✭
My husband and I have managed to get next week off so we're looking to go away - not bothered where, as long as it's tasteful!

No idea where to start - most websites seem to want to know where we want to go - and we're not arsed! Is there a website which suggests places based on the date and airport?

Many thanks!

Comments

• KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.travelsupermarket.com

Doesn't require specifics.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bear in mind...it will be school holidays for some next week....as some schools will be breaking up this weekend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found a website yesterday called holiday pirates and they seemed to have a couple of last minute flash bargains for holidays.

And the first choice website let you put in airport and date and then just come up with holidays for you, am not sure how competitive they are though.
  • ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perfect - travelsupermarket was pretty much what I was after, but I'm going to have a neb at Holiday Pirates too! Thanks :)
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyscanner.net - and leave the " fly to "box empty
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you want a bargain a few folk are trying to sell their hols to Tunisia half price on Gumtree, can't think why .................
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,888
    Forum Member
    If you want a bargain a few folk are trying to sell their hols to Tunisia half price on Gumtree, can't think why .................

Unless they are going to Tunis it's because they are fools.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they are going to Tunis it's because they are fools.

Agree...the type of people who really shouldn't step outside their front door.