Comments

• cherbrinkleyfancherbrinkleyfan Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be a pleasent surprise to those doubting it
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    The show has been going downhill,

Series 1 was brilliant, Series 3 however, was forced and tacky, and a rather disappointing.

I reckon I'll have many criticisms of the film, which I intend to talk about on here :)

And, unlike probably 90% of the people wanting to see the film, I have been watching the show since series 1, episode 1, When no-one knew what the f*ck it was, and I was loving it.

And, I think its sudden hype (especially on Facebook) and popularity, was what made series 3 so disappointing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll be a pleasent surprise to those doubting it

I really hope so!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I liked all of the series - anyone see the top 10 moments? It was pretty spread out between all of them.

I loved the episode when Will's mum went away in series 3 and them trying to hide from the neighbours :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I liked all of the series - anyone see the top 10 moments? It was pretty spread out between all of them.

I loved the episode when Will's mum went away in series 3 and them trying to hide from the neighbours :D

Yeah, I saw it too. I thought there were a lot of moments that could have been number 1 but I was pleased with the moment that won :D

I love that episode too! When they are crawling and trying to hide and the neighbour comes to check on them...Will runs up and *BAM* kicks the door in the poor womans' face...so funny...I watched that part so many times :D

Looking forward to the film...just hope it's as good as the tv series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo-em wrote: »
    Yeah, I saw it too. I thought there were a lot of moments that could have been number 1 but I was pleased with the moment that won :D

I love that episode too! When they are crawling and trying to hide and the neighbour comes to check on them...Will runs up and *BAM* kicks the door in the poor womans' face...so funny...I watched that part so many times :D

Looking forward to the film...just hope it's as good as the tv series.

Yeh and says 'stupid Mrs...' (can't remember her name). I loved that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Yeh and says 'stupid Mrs...' (can't remember her name). I loved that!

Springett :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk-QcjpiPR4 :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im excited :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The premiere is now! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a "wait until I can pick it up on DVD for about £4.99" film for me - and this coming from someone who liked The Inbetweeners from day 1. I just think it looks terrible. I hope that I am wrong - no doubt the forums on here will let me know....
  • gmphmacgmphmac Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to see this today :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any keen beans seen it yet? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing it a week on Friday hopefully. Really want to go sooner, but good things come to those who wait I hope :D
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it last night. A pretty good job despite a slowish start. Overall very enjoyable :)

7/10
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Saw the movie this morning and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it was 'brilliant' but it did provide a lot of laughs. Not much plot but then I wasn't expecting there to be, as this isn't really a movie that needs a plot.

My personal highlights were...

Neil: I stopped believing in God when I realised it was just Dog backwards

Will's dancing when they first dance near the girls

The entire club doing Neil's 'elbow dance'

I give it a 7/10
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm excited :D
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7.75/10 for me.

Would have got a 9 if it wasn't for the fact that parts of the film were slow and not that good. However the comedic portions of the film were bloody hilarious if you share a smutty sexual innuendo sense of humour like myself you'll love them as well.
    The best three LOL moments were the group dancing in the first club. Neils fingering!!!! And the shit in the 'children's toilet'

Not often I rewatch a film at the cinema, but think I may go and see this again sometime soon.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,917
    Forum Member
    I do intend to see this but in a few weeks time - I don't like crowded cinemas

:)
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I do intend to see this but in a few weeks time - I don't like crowded cinemas

:)

For a 2pm showing on a weekday it's the first time I have seen the screen sold out as it was today!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo-em wrote: »

That's it!
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    jaimesw wrote: »
    For a 2pm showing on a weekday it's the first time I have seen the screen sold out as it was today!

Looks like this is going to be massive! All screenings tonight at my local Cineworld are showing as sold out. Unheard of unless its something like a Harry potter film. Checked some other Cineworlds and they are sold out this evening.
  • Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got back in from a 14:25 showing of it, it was absolutely packed in therem and the film didnt disappoint.

8/10 for me
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw it today and it was great, I was laughing alot and while some bits were slow overall it was well worth watching. I think Simon wins the award for biggest bellend of the movie, I couldn't believe him in some scenes.

I was also laughing as some of the characters remind me of people I have actually met on holiday. There was always someone like Richard on the lads holidays I went on (God I feel old).

I was worried it was going to be a glorified "Kevin and Perry go large" (which was crap anyway imo) but it ends up one of the better TV show films.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Series 3 was a let down and hope the film makes up for it, series 1 was way the best and series 2 was a little bit better.