Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ThisIsMax
    So good to talk to these dolls this morning! 💋💋💋💋

https://twitter.com/ThisIsMax/status/593685992365776896

So they did pre record an interview, but...I thought Jade was in South Shields yesterday?
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm old enough not to be bothered by such things, but I am surprised at how much relief I felt on reading this mornings posts..............
    Good for the girls :D

Now... when are we actually going hear the new song???
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The STB is June 6, Saturday.

There hasnt been anything announced about BGT yet and your UK tv schedules are all over the place so I didnt know when the episodes aired.

Someone ask Capital which clue was theirs.

This Saturday`s episode is the final one. Next weekend they will have a double episode of choosing the acts. So, if it doesn`t go the way it did last year we will be having the final week in about 2/3 weeks.
  • Options
    Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *does a little dance, does not make a love, does get down tonight*

Yay, I'm glad they've got STB. They're going to be amazing. As our sistren on ATRL would say, my body is ready. Or is that Tumblr? I always get confused.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Saturday`s episode is the final one. Next weekend they will have a double episode of choosing the acts. So, if it doesn`t go the way it did last year we will be having the final week in about 2/3 weeks.

Would that put it in the same weekend as R1 Big Weekend?
    Now... when are we actually going hear the new song???
    SOON
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Thrilled with this news! Though, I would have excited them to announce the single title as well. They must have something bigger up their sleeves.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^
    That word must be banned from this thread...:p:D
  • Options
    DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great hopefully their set is longer than two songs.

It's May tomorrow so that makes STB just a little over a month away that means we'll definitely be hearing the song next month
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    ^^^
    That word must be banned from this thread...:p:D

It will be, soon.

Black Magic maybe they announce the song title in the interview? I dont think its been broadcast yet?

(I dont like using the acronym BM as I read it as Bowel Movement)
  • Options
    DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=casualviewer;77880753
    (I dont like using the acronym BM as I read it as Bowel Movement)[/QUOTE]

Oh gosh loool though that's right up LM's alley, panic poos and all that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DreC wrote: »
    Oh gosh loool though that's right up LM's alley, panic poos and all that.

I like to rewatch their Winner's Story on YouTube and there is a brief moment backstage on the Final where Perrie is jumping up and down in her blue dress and she says "I'm so nervous I cant stop pumping!" and for years being an American I thought she meant pumped up as in energetic. I just recently realized she meant farting, didnt she?
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would that put it in the same weekend as R1 Big Weekend?

SOON

I wouldn`t think so, I think BGT is a week before Big Weekend. I`m trying to find out when the BGT final is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh that would mean BGT would be right around when the video is ready to be online, I think.

This is cute.

@wembleystadium 16m
    The 2015 #CapitalSTB will complete @LittleMix's #Wembley hat-trick, 3 performances in 12 months. We will try & get you a match ball ladies!

2 STBs and the NFL gig?
  • Options
    AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DreC wrote: »
    Great hopefully their set is longer than two songs.

It's May tomorrow so that makes STB just a little over a month away that means we'll definitely be hearing the song next month

I think they could go for four songs this time.

Black Magic
    New Album Track
    Salute
    Move
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Capital did say in their writeup:

"With a collection of HUGE pop hits under their belt and a new album in the works, we’re bound to hear some Little Mix classics and MAYBE even some brand new tracks…"

trackssssss
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, I'm already seeing, "If LM are at STB then that means Zayn will be there!" Why the heck should he?
  • Options
    ShaynaJayShaynaJay Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be the good unemployed bf to sit in the wings and watch? Lol

I'm happy they have confirmed now all I want is a date for the single......hell you know what? Confirm (officially) the damn title of the single.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone even remotely connected to him results in fans hoping he'll make an appearance even at the most arbitrary of events.

The drama of Zayn going to watch Perrie and not 1D would be awful (kind of hilarious but mostly awful).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they did get up this morning!
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/music-0/news/ariana-grande-little-mix-and-more-added-to-capital-fms-summetime-ball-lineup

Hopefully the interview will be online. I think they also did another one for the night show with the Max person?

Perrie is looking fine lately. The tan helps.

"Girl sees Zayn Malik in burrito. Film at 11."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all look great: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD0_FZWUkAA2QUm.jpg

Jade tho :blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie finally smiles with her teeth again but now we have to wipe the duckface off of Jade and Jesy.
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I guess they did get up this morning!
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/music-0/news/ariana-grande-little-mix-and-more-added-to-capital-fms-summetime-ball-lineup

Hopefully the interview will be online. I think they also did another one for the night show with the Max person?

Perrie is looking fine lately. The tan helps.

"Girl sees Zayn Malik in burrito. Film at 11."

Lol Zayn will most likely be mentioned in that interview....Max always brings him up *yawn*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ The lord giveth with one hand and taketh with the other, lol.

It helps that Perrie's tan looks natural too, just sun-kissed and not the creepy orange thing she had going a month ago. Thank you, LA and I guess summer in the UK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie didnt get a tan in LA. It was cloudy and it rained a bit on Saturday. Also whoever is doing her makeup lately finally toned down the garish lipstick and is not overdoing her lower eyelids. She looks good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie didnt get a tan in LA. It was cloudy and it rained a bit on Saturday. Also whoever is doing her makeup lately finally toned down the garish lipstick and is not overdoing her lower eyelids. She looks good.

Then it's the vacay in France or wherever they went, I forget. She's probably coming into herself styling/make-up wise - they all seem to be. Soon we will bid the evil eyeliner goodbye forever!
This discussion has been closed.