Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this woman on GMTV this morning, being savaged verbally by a breast feeding mother. Nicola came across as a tiny bit thick about why breast is best for babies.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    No idea who this silly bint is, but what on earth is she on?
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    I saw this woman on GMTV this morning, being savaged verbally by a breast feeding mother. Nicola came across as a tiny bit thick about why breast is best for babies.

ummmm is that because she IS a tiny bit thick??

QED and all that ;)

anyway, I would have thought is would be a bit difficult to breast feed, when a breast is stuffed full of silicone gel in a plastic bag???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea who this silly bint is, but what on earth is she on?
    She was in the jungle, that's all I know her from, although she claims to be a top glamour model:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ummmm is that because she IS a tiny bit thick??

QED and all that ;)

anyway, I would have thought is would be a bit difficult to breast feed, when a breast is stuffed full of silicone gel in a plastic bag???
    Implants don't prohibit breast feeding, the silicone is sited beneath the breast tissue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How the hell did she cope withthe delivery!

Her boyfriend need to suck her boobs is more important than her babys need for nourishment and bonding!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good to see she's got her priorities in order. Shallow bint.

Her 15 minutes were up months ago.
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looks like a Barbie doll in that picure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really dislike her. She should keep her catty comments to herself. Just shows what a complete numpty she is!!
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a silly, sour-faced, vacuous woman who thought she was the bees knees on IMACMOOH, but was, rightfully and deservedly so, pulled down and humiliated by David Van Day! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was bragging, post I'm a Celeb, of her forthcoming reality show - hopefully that's now been shelved!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's going to happen, then it'll have to be before the new series of IMAGMOOH. I cant see it happening as not many people who know of her like her, and the ones that dont aren't going to be interested in seeing her, her child and her non-celeb husband living from day to day! :confused::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahahaha what a complete tool. Parenting should be licenced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    If it's going to happen, then it'll have to be before the new series of IMAGMOOH. I cant see it happening as not many people who know of her like her, and the ones that dont aren't going to be interested in seeing her, her child and her non-celeb husband living from day to day! :confused::D
    She'll have to be quick then, it's only 6 months until the next lot of nonentities become (briefly) household names:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, she will! :D Surely the bosses wont have any more sour-faced, nasty z-list "models" on their books? :confused:
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    She looks like a Barbie doll in that picure.

Don't sully Barbie's good name! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I'm not defending her and her stupid comments but these z list celebrities are constantly being 'encouraged' to say anything to get column inches.

She probably didn't realise the breast feeding brigade are quick off the mark on ridiculous comments like this and found herself out of depth on a national TV show.

Meanwhile her publicity machine rubs their hands in glee. What do they care how stupid she made herself look.

And, as an aside, I've heard intelligent, well informed women make comments like this so she's not the first and will not be the last.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Her other half used to play for the football club I support. I has the misfortune of meeting this 'woman'

Dear god she was awful. Never have I met someone that annoyed me so much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just shows how unreal and plastic she really is :yawn:

How selfish and uncaring towards Motherhood and her baby.

I hate people like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was in the jungle, that's all I know her from, although she claims to be a top glamour model:rolleyes:

And isn't she shacked up with a world famous footballer :rolleyes:
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    I normally try and see good in people...I honestly cant say this horrible cow has any redeeming qualities, she is a typical playground bully and i dislike everything she stands for!!
    She makes Jordan look like Mother Teresa imo!!

See...i can be a bitch when i want to be cant i:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bromleymum wrote: »
    I'm not defending her and her stupid comments but these z list celebrities are constantly being 'encouraged' to say anything to get column inches.

She probably didn't realise the breast feeding brigade are quick off the mark on ridiculous comments like this and found herself out of depth on a national TV show.

Meanwhile her publicity machine rubs their hands in glee. What do they care how stupid she made herself look.

And, as an aside, I've heard intelligent, well informed women make comments like this so she's not the first and will not be the last.
    She did agree to appear on Lorraine Kelly Today to discuss why she chose not to breast feed though;) She must have realised another viewpoint other than hers would be aired.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG, I was cringing when she said that blokes want a mouth of boob or something, on breakfast telly! :eek: She's such a classy woman :D

If every woman down the centuries had had her opinion of their breasts being a man's best friend and not for baby, the human race would have died out!! Stupid woman :rolleyes:.
  • fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    she is entitled to her own opinion and im far from defending her however she may have a point, shes made her name for getting her boobs out and *fulfilling* sexual fantasys so she sees her boobs as a sexual asset
    theres a number of reasons why women wont breastfeed and hers is just one of them and shes entitled to hers
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    Implants don't prohibit breast feeding, the silicone is sited beneath the breast tissue.

..........I am sitting here thinking of "boob implants";) versus and/or combined with milk 'coming in'; mastitis; two rock like lumps in the boobage area; that 'heavy' sensation..........*

Ms McLean would have a chest like a couple of beach balls down her t.shirt! her maaaaaaaaaaan would have to have a mouth like the Blackwall Tunnel to do what she claimed they were they for! :eek: :D

(*takes me back! - and that's without the implants!! :eek: )

:eek::eek: