JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long as Dappy been an Admiral :o
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha i knew dappy would be pissed. He's pissed at himself for choosing luisa over casey as well as casey being a bimbo

Oh wow, he doesn't care he nominated luisa he's upset he nominated linda wtf i don't understand him sometimes
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admiral - the new admirable
    Tactile - the new tactical :D

The look on Sam's face when she walked past Casey and Dappy. Oh dear.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If he took a serious look in a mirror he'd really be unhappy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »

omg I just posted that somewhere else :D
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Jim picked up on that too, oops I think Casey does get things mixed up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim made me laugh "How come no-one feels destroyed putting me up". Awww I hope he wins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    looked more like he was annoyed about nominating linda instead. but how childish is that. im
    going to nominate you because you nominated me.i bet thats why luisa wanted to change too
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    LOL at Dappy the admiral, it would have been funny Casey saying it a few times but she just seemed to keep saying it :D
    then finally Jim chips in 'who's an admiral':D:D funny clip
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Casey never having nominated Lee makes me dismiss her nominations anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Jim made me laugh "How come no-one feels destroyed putting me up". Awww I hope he wins.
    :) He makes them all laugh in there, proper laughs, and yet he's the nasty one they all get to easy-nominate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Admiral - the new admirable
    Tactile - the new tactical :D

I'd call it more :(
  • Options
    trebanostrebanos Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor girl, she's sunk.
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy's not happy Casey nominated him.. but he's saying 'I had to nominate Linda' - I think he thought he had a deal with her that she would nom Linda and someone else, but she chickened out. And if we accept they are voting tactically now, i think she did chicken out as she wasn't sure that Linda's power was gone, so went Dappy and Jim. She backed out of the deal (that they are not supposed to have, of course) and picked Dappy as the patsy - I think she's signed her ticket out now. She should have gone for Ollie or Sam as her second choice, she won't be trusted in the new power-pack.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Trish123 wrote: »

(in best dappy voice)Cos you deserves it Jim my man and dey is happy wiv dat decision bruv.:D
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    klaw wrote: »
    Dappy's not happy Casey nominated him.. but he's saying 'I had to nominate Linda' - I think he thought he had a deal with her that she would nom Linda and someone else, but she chickened out. And if we accept they are voting tactically now, i think she did chicken out as she wasn't sure that Linda's power was gone, so went Dappy and Jim. She backed out of the deal (that they are not supposed to have, of course) and picked Dappy as the patsy - I think she's signed her ticket out now. She should have gone for Ollie or Sam as her second choice, she won't be trusted in the new power-pack.

LOL at power pack. I think that power pack runs on poundstore batteries. All duds.:D
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admiral?

Last night we had Sam saying Jim's vote was 'tactile'. Tonight we have Casey saying her vote makes Dappy look 'admiral'.

There seems to be a competition to see who can be the thickest. Where do they find these people?
  • Options
    cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    She's an idiot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    What sort of education/ upbringing did Casey have for her not to know what Admiral means? She is 30 for goodness sake. Silly, two faced woman with absolutely zero self respect. Grrr
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    The funniest part in that clip is Jim piping up in the background "why is nobody distraught putting me up" and everyone laughs.