The Doctor and Santa

FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Expect this to be the name of the Christmas episode.

Comments

• Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,939
    Forum Member
    That's easily boring and predictable enough to be true I'm afraid!
    :)
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I've guessed this as the title when The Doctor and Santa lingered long enough on-screen before the rest of the details about the episode at the end of the preview clip. It seems very typical of this era.
  • PaperSkinPaperSkin Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does what it says on the tin, but catchy..er no
  • Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume the title will have something to do with Clara, and maybe dreams as she has alluded to in interviews.

I hope the title isn't being delayed because it's something like: Clara's farewell .....
  • elven62elven62 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I hope it's called The 13th Day of Christmas in honour of Doc 13.
  • sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the title is something like 'Dreaming of a White Christmas' as it would tie in with what we already know the plot is going to be about.
  • doctor blue boxdoctor blue box Posts: 7,324
    Forum Member
    I've said it before, but it seems a missed oppourtunity not to use 'twelfth night' especially when the title has been suggested before (a lot of people thought it might be the title of Capaldis first ep) and the fact that the phrase is one associated with christmas.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twelfth night would have been good maybe safe it for next year ?. Reckon PC will do at least one more series and two more christmas specials for 2015 and 2016.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funnier if the title was The Doctor, Santa and his helpers, don't forget The Reindeers.:D

The Doctor- Question, what are you doing here, up on this roof?:kitty:

Santa- One of my reindeers is missing:o

The Doctor- So?:confused:

Santa- How did I know you were gonna say that?:cool:
  • mccolloughmccollough Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    sjames wrote: »
    I'm hoping the title is something like 'Dreaming of a White Christmas' as it would tie in with what we already know the plot is going to be about.

Or indeed "Dreaming of a PINK christmas."
  • Bob PaisleyBob Paisley Posts: 3,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't wish to be a pedant - but this is the UK and don't we call him 'Father Christmas'? All this 'Santa Claus' business is a bit too Americanised for my tastes.
  • Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,939
    Forum Member
    Well to be fair we have always used the term "Santa" as well as "Father Christmas", but I agree and also regret that "Father Christmas" seems to be rapidly disappearing over here in favour of the Americans' exclusive name Santa Claus, which as a great shame.
    And don't get me started about how the American-style Hallowe'en has now completely taken over from "our" Guy Fawkes' Night as the major Autumn celebration in this country!
    :)
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • PabloJPabloJ Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been confirmed that the name of the Christmas episode will be: