Options

Men peeing

Comments

• Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My boyfriend had on occasions peed sitting on the toilet. He says it's so he doesn't have to spend the effort aiming lol
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like to piss blast jobby skid stains from the side of the bowl and pretend I'm a fireman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I sit. It's more comfortable, there's no noise and there is no need to aim anything. It's the superior method.

I don't see the appeal in standing when it's not necessary.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    Looks more pleasant? A bog's a bog, Its for taking a dump in. It's never going to be a Turner landscape. Shut the door at all times is my advice.

Many people would disagree with that which is why bogs come in a variety of aesthetically pleasing designs and you can get all sorts of patterned seat/lids, maybe a Turner landscape is available I haven't checked! Or a Turder Landscape hehe
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    My loo lid covers the seat so it is enclosed but even with ordinary old style seats the lid will prevent the bacteria spreading far and wide via the spray of the flush - it looks more pleasant having the lid down anyway.

Most lids cover the seat these days, but does it cover the gap between the bottom of the seat and porcelain toilet rim.

Besides, unless you go through Andromeda Strain style de-contamination processing every day, your body will be covered in bacteria from head to toe. So, that's where our immune systems come in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a bloke who has to share a single WC with other blokes, it's the uncircumcised piss sprayers who, like f***ing superannuated tomcats, manage to cover every surface in the toilet with their smelly urine EXCEPT the receptacle they are aiming for.

Look, either get yourself circumcised OR pull back your cheesy foreskin you lazy mingers because I'm tired of cleaning up after you.

Good Ladies and Germs of DS. sorry for the graphic nature of this post but needs must.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always aim for the side of the bowl, the sound is quite annoying when going in the water.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a bloke who has to share a single WC with other blokes, it's the uncircumcised piss sprayers who, like f***ing superannuated tomcats, manage to cover every surface in the toilet with their smelly urine EXCEPT the receptacle they are aiming for.

Look, either get yourself circumcised OR pull back your cheesy foreskin you lazy mingers because I'm tired of cleaning up after you.

Good Ladies and Germs of DS. sorry for the graphic nature of this post but needs must.

I'm uncircumcised and I never make a mess when pissing. Pulling your foreskin back actually causes the piss to go everywhere fyi.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I'm uncircumcised and I never make a mess when pissing. Pulling your foreskin back actually causes the piss to go everywhere fyi.

I'm going to do a comparison test. First, I'll put on my circumcised cock and then I'll put on my uncircumcised one. It's always good to have a spare anyway.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    Many people would disagree with that which is why bogs come in a variety of aesthetically pleasing designs and you can get all sorts of patterned seat/lids, maybe a Turner landscape is available I haven't checked! Or a Turder Landscape hehe

I worked on a motor yacht once that had a clear Perspex seat with Aztec gold coins set inside it.
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lips stuck together from dried precum or semen often causes spraying, circumcision or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    Lips stuck together from dried precum or semen often causes spraying, circumcision or not.

Dried what ? Eugggh.

Get to the doc mate or clean your appendage.

Circumcised you should lob a perfect arc of pee into an eggcup from 3 yards with no collateral spray.

Some folk eh ? they get given a willie and they cannae work it properly.:D
  • Options
    FlibustierFlibustier Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piss in the sink like any logical male.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »

you penis has lips? :o does it have set of teeth as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dried what ? Eugggh.

Get to the doc mate or clean your appendage.

Circumcised you should lob a perfect arc of pee into an eggcup from 3 yards with no collateral spray.

Some folk eh ? they get given a willie and they cannae work it properly.:D

You'll know what I mean once you hit puberty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you penis has lips? :o does it have set of teeth as well

:D The thin layer around the opening often described as lips, aka the external urethral meatus.
  • Options
    LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the etiquette for peeing with an erection?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stand at 45 degrees. ;-)
    I like to piss blast jobby skid stains from the side of the bowl and pretend I'm a fireman.

You mean someone else left the skid stain on the side of the bowl? :o

Women more than men irritate me more when they pee directly into the water. >:(
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either sex dislikes unclean toilets.
  • Options
    MevrickMevrick Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I like playing piss football where you try to push the small ball like shape down as far as possible.
  • Options
    QuixoticQuixotic Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always aim for the side of the bowl. I hate hearing pee hit the water.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

keep your mouth closed
  • Options
    Hut27Hut27 Posts: 1,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ever noticed, if there's a radiator next to Toilet Pan how rusty they get?. Being a retired Htg Engineer I saw/noticed them all the time. Urine splashes contain Chlorine and rapidly causes metal to rust. I used to try and not fit rads in that position if there was room elsewhere.
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    MAW wrote: »
    Looks more pleasant? A bog's a bog, Its for taking a dump in. It's never going to be a Turner landscape. Shut the door at all times is my advice.
    women always bitch about a toilet seat