EE Lucy's blood in flat

Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did they say Lucy's blood was found in the flat that Stacey now lives in. Tosh and Aleks and jake lived there at the time. They are saying now the video called Lucy Beale story so far tells you who killed Lucy, so it's one of them in that video. Just can't understand how whoever did it got her up into that flat unless they lived there or knew someone who did. In the video it shows lucy looking up at the flat Jake was living In before she was killed. Maybe Lee took Tosh's key that night to spend some alone time with Lucy in her flat while she was out for the night with Tina and called her to say come there. Firstly he wasn't at the party all night. The parcel he sent to Emma, he didn't want her to know who sent it and also he did it to put Lauren in the frame. And maybe all this showing his violent side recently is to show he can lose it. My other guess is maybe Cora. She doesn't really have a purpose there anymore now Stans going out of it and she always hated the woman Max was sleeping with and maybe thought it would tip Lauren back over the edge with her drinking if she found out. Got any ideas how her blood got there peeps? :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake lived there, maybe she went to see him about Lauren, or someone followed her in
  • NefersitraNefersitra Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what I noticed watching the video?

Of all the people who were closest to Lucy - only Lauren isn't shown crying (Lee doesn't cry either but he didn't know her that long). Is it a clue? Is Lauren running about trying to find the murderer to shift the blame to someone else? Lee seems to be pointing a lot of fingers too.

I'd disagree with the OP about Cora. As I see it, Cora doesn't like Max, that's why she called the police about his affair with Lucy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Billy, Lola and Peter would have also had access to the flat, as Billy owned a spare key which he used to steal electricity. It's not known if anyone but Billy was actually aware of it, though.

The fact that it hasn't been explained so far makes me think it's key to the actual murder and not something unrelated. Though that would mean whoever killed her may have had to drag her all the way from the flat to the woods. Unless of course they killed Lucy then cleaned up the evidence in Aleks' flat to avoid getting blood in their own.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's Lauren
  • tfox6tfox6 Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadiochao wrote: »
    Billy, Lola and Peter would have also had access to the flat, as Billy owned a spare key which he used to steal electricity. It's not known if anyone but Billy was actually aware of it, though.

The fact that it hasn't been explained so far makes me think it's key to the actual murder and not something unrelated. Though that would mean whoever killed her may have had to drag her all the way from the flat to the woods. Unless of course they killed Lucy then cleaned up the evidence in Aleks' flat to avoid getting blood in their own.

Did anyone notice how Aleks gave his laptop to Honey just before she left for Canada ? Was he trying to remove a laptop used for drug deals or used to contact Lucy ?
  • Allybear9Allybear9 Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    I don't think it's Lauren

i THINK it could be Abbie ;-)
  • Allybear9Allybear9 Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    tfox6 wrote: »
    Did anyone notice how Aleks gave his laptop to Honey just before she left for Canada ? Was he trying to remove a laptop used for drug deals or used to contact Lucy ?
    :o:o:o
  • KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's Lauren just for the fact that the actress is pregnant and she will be disappearing on maternity leave soon,I don't know when she's due to have her baby but she would have to be around for the few weeks after the live episode and even probably in the live episode as they are continuing the story after it airs. The poor girl's going to be knackered unless they've filmed a load of eps to show after the reveal. As for proper motives I have no idea I just want it to be Lee and maybe Whitney as they annoy me.
    P'S MERRY CHRISTMAS XX
  • Jay_FilmmakerJay_Filmmaker Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    tfox6 wrote: »

This^^^^^^^^

I said this the other day, what if it's aleks as in the beginning he came in as the macho henchman for Ronnie an the way he grabbed Ian up!!! Now suddenly he is this loved up soppy guy begging for forgiveness it makes no sense!!!

EE are brave though if they go down the road of 'Eastern European moving over here and murdering somebody'
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they say Lucy's blood was found in the flat that Stacey now lives in. Tosh and Aleks and jake lived there at the time. They are saying now the video called Lucy Beale story so far tells you who killed Lucy, so it's one of them in that video. Just can't understand how whoever did it got her up into that flat unless they lived there or knew someone who did. In the video it shows lucy looking up at the flat Jake was living In before she was killed. Maybe Lee took Tosh's key that night to spend some alone time with Lucy in her flat while she was out for the night with Tina and called her to say come there. Firstly he wasn't at the party all night. The parcel he sent to Emma, he didn't want her to know who sent it and also he did it to put Lauren in the frame. And maybe all this showing his violent side recently is to show he can lose it. My other guess is maybe Cora. She doesn't really have a purpose there anymore now Stans going out of it and she always hated the woman Max was sleeping with and maybe thought it would tip Lauren back over the edge with her drinking if she found out. Got any ideas how her blood got there peeps? :)

BIB - Maybe i've imagined this but I thought Jake said Lucy had a nosebleed when she was at his flat, which she was several times when he designed her website and when she brought a drunk Jake home from the common on Good Friday. Her cocaine habit probably caused the nosebleed