Options

Help [Name this Show]

There was this TV show sometime last year (or the year before?) which followed a group of contestants that were sent out to an isolated resort for what is suppose to be some sort of contestant thing (like I'm a Celebrity etc), except the show is all fictional, and the contestants (seemingly) are all part of an experiment.

I don't think the show was high budget at all, it sure didn't look like it, but I think it had promise. The end of the first series had the contestants travel across terrain and end up in an abandoned city (I think Ukraine/Russia?) only to find a light on in one of the buildings - they went there, only to encounter one of the hosts of the program who told them they weren't suppose to be there or something.

There was this tribe of people who left fake monster prints in the snow too - I remember that much. One of the female contestants was an (initially) in on the whole thing, another turns out to be a Lesbian (though her advances toward another contestant were turned down), there was an Asian girl too - and a geeky 20-something that had a crush on her.

Can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Anyone know the show I speak of?

Comments