The Walking Dead - Season 4 (UK Pace)

Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Starts Friday 18th at 10pm on Fox.

The US thread (with spoilers in so beware) is here if anyone wants it.

You can watch a trailer here as well thanks to DS

personally can't wait - I thought season 3 was far better to season 2 (found that a bit slow with the farm) so looking forward to seeing what happens with the Governor..

Comments

• wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am really looking forward to the new season...loved season 3 too ! :D
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah bring it on!
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There has been more casting news for Season 4

Not sure if that would count as a spoiler though

What would you all think?
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    There has been more casting news for Season 4

Not sure if that would count as a spoiler though

What would you all think?

just pop it in spoiler tags - then we can pick and choose if we want to read it! personally I would so would welcome it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bio Max wrote: »
    just pop it in spoiler tags - then we can pick and choose if we want to read it! personally I would so would welcome it :)

Okay then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the Abraham character - sounds interesting!

Not long to go now - shame they aren't like the first episode when it aired - without adverts!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the Abraham character - sounds interesting!

Not long to go now - shame they aren't like the first episode when it aired - without adverts!

I remember watching that first episode and not realising until about 2/3 of the way in that there had been no ads!!
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finished watching Season 3 on 5* a few weeks back. Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow night on Fox. It's gonna be a cracking season i think. Friday night however is a cluttered night as there's lots of other things on i like that i'd like to watch as well. Luckily for me apart from being shown at 10pm it gets a repeat later in the night at 2am. Thank you Fox!
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Yea - really looking forward to Season 4 tonight. The only thing I can't stand is them annoying Joop adverts in every break....!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Finished watching Season 3 on 5* a few weeks back. Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow night on Fox. It's gonna be a cracking season i think. Friday night however is a cluttered night as there's lots of other things on i like that i'd like to watch as well. Luckily for me apart from being shown at 10pm it gets a repeat later in the night at 2am. Thank you Fox!

Yeah lots of good stuff has started recently - in a week our sky planner has gone from 70% to 40% due to stuff like the Blacklist, sleepy hollow etc - hopefully all worth it! Will definitely find time to watch the walking dead tonight :)
  • 00tommo00tommo Posts: 2,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot wait for this tonight! Lots of good stuff on at the moment and starting again soon but this is the one show that I look forward to the most.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    00tommo wrote: »
    Cannot wait for this tonight! Lots of good stuff on at the moment and starting again soon but this is the one show that I look forward to the most.

....yep - totally agree. I'll certainly be watching tonight + also, the new season of Revolution starts this Sunday as well!!

Thread here: Revolution
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this tonight, hopefully the ad-free version will be uploaded to Sky on Demand immediately afterwards, as I hate those Joop ads
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah lots of good stuff has started recently - in a week our sky planner has gone from 70% to 40% due to stuff like the Blacklist, sleepy hollow etc - hopefully all worth it! Will definitely find time to watch the walking dead tonight :)

The new seasons of Law and Order: SVU, Arrow and Elementary start on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday respectively
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    :eek: half an hour to go ...
    Forum Member
    please help me i just look like a zombie. :rolleyes: .keep walking rick
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there's a mid-season break like last year I expect the cliffhanger to be the return of the Governor
    Forum Member
    bit slow so far and the new characters are a bit so so...cue action / lights lol
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does Sky normally put this up on their VOD service?

My box has messed up and didn't record it :(
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    When does Sky normally put this up on their VOD service?

My box has messed up and didn't record it :(

the episodes are repeated..sundays at 9pm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's just me but Beth seems to be looking younger this season
    Forum Member
    an ok opener..guess things will soon go wrong in the prison ..the newbies seem dull and unlikeble..also missing andrea
    Forum Member
    I don't know if it's just me but Beth seems to be looking younger this season

i think it was the modern clothes / hair / makeover ... i thought she was a new character at first...the shiny eyes zombie they kept focussing on at the fence and the kid who turned at the end also had different eyes ..are they hybrids or something different
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    the episodes are repeated..sundays at 9pm

I can't wait that long :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    i think it was the modern clothes / hair / makeover ... i thought she was a new character at first...the shiny eyes zombie they kept focussing on at the fence and the kid who turned at the end also had different eyes ..are they hybrids or something different

Maybe the fence zombie caught some sort of disease that caused him to die and then Patrick (the kid) had done something to make him catch the same disease