Loving Rita Ora

13»

Comments

• MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think I'd like her because I'm not a fan of her music. But she's coming across really well for me.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still loving Rita Ora. Breath of fresh air for me. Will seems to be losing interest more and more as i watch each episode. The only negative i can give Rita is that she doesn't give any vocal critique. I'd like to think she's experienced enough as a singer she could say something constructive about vocals.

Neither of the judges do to be fair, but i think Rita would be best placed to say something at least.
  • slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Still loving Rita Ora. Breath of fresh air for me. Will seems to be losing interest more and more as i watch each episode. The only negative i can give Rita is that she doesn't give any vocal critique. I'd like to think she's experienced enough as a singer she could say something constructive about vocals.

Neither of the judges do to be fair, but i think Rita would be best placed to say something at least.
    It's been a common theme each year that the coaches are a bit too positive in their comments, but it's very much the show's policy that they don't want to rip contestants to shreds like they do in some other shows.

I also suspect that the coaches do offer more constructive criticism than we necessarily see, but it gets edited out. People who have attended the audition shows can comment on that better than I.

A small note on this coming weekend's show. Not really a spoiler as such, but in tags just in case.
    There is definitely more constructive criticism in this week's show, and much of it comes from Rita. To be fair to her, her comments are thoughtful and offered in a nice way.
  • freya1980freya1980 Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Yeah lovin rita hope she stays for next series
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I love Rita, prefer her over Jessie and Kylie
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her she is my joint favourite coach this year see if anyone can guess my other fav
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is the best panelist of any of the reality tv shows.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Rita miles better than Jessie j but Kylie was better for me. More fun
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    I love Rita, prefer her over Jessie and Kylie

Same here.
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely agree I loved the bit were she got the woman's kid to press her button to steal her, it was so sweet 😊
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the first season of The Voice i've watched from start to finish and i've loved having Rita Ora on this. She's been a fantastic addition and a great judge/coach.

I was gutted for Rita last night as i noticed every time the camera panned to her face she looked sad. She didn't seem happy or excited at all. She was a bit more lively when Emma spoke to her, but all i could seem to see was how sad she looked that she had no one from her team up on stage in the final and nobody to represent or root for.

I hope she comes back but i think this will just be a 1 series deal for her. She has her new album out later this year and touring to do so most likely she'll be focusing all her efforts on that.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to hate her but now i like her but i dont think this show is right for her
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    The judging panel would be perfect if it were Tom J; Rita Ora, Kylie, Ricky, Will I Am

but i suspect Will i Am will replace Louis W on X factor
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her a lot to begin with, but she become more and more annoying as the live shows went on.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her at all but she's better than Kylie, I had to stop watching when Kylie was in it.

I seem to be alone on this but I loved Jessie J :p
  • GoinGagaGoinGaga Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her at all but she's better than Kylie, I had to stop watching when Kylie was in it.

I seem to be alone on this but I loved Jessie J :p

No, I loved her too ;-)
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    far better than jessie j and kyile jessie j was to annoying and cocky.. and kyile was just bland and boring.. rita was funny warm and caring