Ricky ruins the flow

NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Everytime he comments it's so cringe worthy and like watching paint dry.

Comments

• Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people moan about Ricky?? I think he's be really genuine and a great edition to the show.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I like Ricky, in fact I really like this panel.

Ricky has been a great addition to the show and appears far more genuine than the Irish guy (can't even remember his name) who he replaced.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This panel is the best one. Not too much hysteria (like Jessie J and that Donague guy).
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people moan about Ricky?? I think he's be really genuine and a great edition to the show.

I agree! I don't understand it either. He seems like such a lovely and genuine guy and really funny too! :) He's always the first one up to go and greet the contestant as well. :)
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I thinks he's a genuinely lovely guy.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Rick great addition to the show as is Rita best panel as well
  • CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nice guy syndrome in abundance here
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I like Ricky, in fact I really like this panel.

Ricky has been a great addition to the show and appears far more genuine than the Irish guy (can't even remember his name) who he replaced.

Completely agree, he's a spot on addition, very funny, very genuine and very passionate about music. The panel this year is working really well for me. And Ricky never, ever pulls THOSE faces (you know, the one's Danny used to pull :o
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's easily my favourite judge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's easily my favourite judge.

Same! You can tell he's genuinely enjoying the show. :)
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why anyone has a problem with Ricky. I think he's great and improvement on Danny. I think this year's judges are the best team yet. They all get on well, are funny and seem to respect each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maggie_07 wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone has a problem with Ricky. I think he's great and improvement on Danny. I think this year's judges are the best team yet. They all get on well, are funny and seem to respect each other.

I agree! I think that's why I'm enjoying this series much more than normal. They all seem to get on which is nice to watch! :)
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maggie_07 wrote: »

Completely agree 😊
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all the above replys, literally my reaction to the OP was "WHAT!?" I think Ricky is genuine and very nice. In fact they all are this year in my opinion. Ricky is a much better coach than Danny I think and if he sticks with the show will definitely win with a great act if not this year then hopefully next year or beyond but we'll just have to wait and see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with all the above replys, literally my reaction to the OP was "WHAT!?" I think Ricky is genuine and very nice. In fact they all are this year in my opinion. Ricky is a much better coach than Danny I think and if he sticks with the show will definitely win with a great act if not this year then hopefully next year or beyond but we'll just have to wait and see.

He's got a few really good acts this year so I think he could be in with a shot at winning! :) Also in reply to the OP, he's won a few pitches against the judges (some against all four of them) so the acts obviously don't feel like he's cringeworthy or awkward and just see him as a genuine, lovely guy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    He's got a few really good acts this year so I think he could be in with a shot at winning! :) Also in reply to the OP, he's won a few pitches against the judges (some against all four of them) so the acts obviously don't feel like he's cringeworthy or awkward and just see him as a genuine, lovely guy.

True but Tom has Daniel Duke and Howard Rose, Will has Esmee Denters and Rita has The Mac Bros all of whom I consider to be serious competition to Ricky's team but I will concede he does have the best team overall I just don't think he's got a real stand out act that could go on to win it yet though I think both Jade Hewitt and Hannah Symons could be good but maybe didn't quite get there based on their blinds. That's just me though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True but Tom has Daniel Duke and Howard Rose, Will has Esmee Denters and Rita has The Mac Bros all of whom I consider to be serious competition to Ricky's team but I will concede he does have the best team overall I just don't think he's got a real stand out act that could go on to win it yet though I think both Jade Hewitt and Hannah Symons could be good but maybe didn't quite get there based on their blinds. That's just me though. :)

Yeh I suppose! Stevie is good though! :) I was gutted that Ricky didn't turn for the Mac Bros as I thought he would have been the ideal coah for them and think he could have won it with them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    Yeh I suppose! Stevie is good though! :) I was gutted that Ricky didn't turn for the Mac Bros as I thought he would have been the ideal coah for them and think he could have won it with them. :)
    I was a bit surprised he didn't turn but I think he almost decided against it because they did his song and regretted it afterwards because they were so damn good. I reckon they might be one of his steals if they don't win their battle though so you never know. I'm liking the fact that the coaches get 2 steals this year, hopefully we might see a steal win it this year - prove that the mechanic does work and is fair but again that's just me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was a bit surprised he didn't turn but I think he almost decided against it because they did his song and regretted it afterwards because they were so damn good. I reckon they might be one of his steals if they don't win their battle though so you never know. I'm liking the fact that the coaches get 2 steals this year, hopefully we might see a steal win it this year - prove that the mechanic does work and is fair but again that's just me.

Yeh I agree that it would be nice for a steal to win! :)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like Ricky
  • abraaom1abraaom1 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is also my favorite judge, followed close by Rita.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »
    Everytime he comments it's so cringe worthy and like watching paint dry.

I kind of know what you mean. I get the same feeling. I feel like he's shy sometimes. I like him though!
  • PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was listening to Kate Bush on the way to the studio, so he get's my vote! Nice guy and impeccable taste in music😄
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosin wrote: »
    nice guy syndrome in abundance here

Eh, thst' s when guys think they are hard done by for being nice. Don't get that from Mr Wilson .
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky is brilliant lovely guy down to earth and yes a bit shy.