Once Upon A Time to Netflix UK ?

Once Upon A Time has just showed up on the ratings page, a good indication that the series will be added at some point & i hope it be next month. Fingers crossed :)

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great show.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halfway through season 3 on Netflix. Amazed 5 dropped it. What were they thinking.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    So is it on Netflix then ? And how does one get Netflix
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Halfway through season 3 on Netflix. Amazed 5 dropped it. What were they thinking.

Idiots.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoke to Netflix about this earlier, there is no ETA for it coming to the UK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    Spoke to them to & i got no exact date, Doesn`t mean it wont be coming. I chat to the Netflix guys a lot & that`s why i make posts about shows.
  • THE ROTCODTHE ROTCOD Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just change your dns settings to recieve netflix usa and enjoy the likes of arrow supernatural and yes once apon a time
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THE ROTCOD wrote: »
    just change your dns settings to recieve netflix usa and enjoy the likes of arrow supernatural and yes once apon a time

Which is how I'm watching it.
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use http://hola.org/ when I log onto netflix it takes me to the USA site. If I want the UK site I turn off hola.
  • A_SmurfA_Smurf Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    I wonder will they wait to show it on Netflix when season 4 finishes in the US, or will they have exclusivity like with Pretty Little Liars and update the episodes weekly the day after the U.S. showing.
    Forum Member
    A_Smurf wrote: »
    I wonder will they wait to show it on Netflix when season 4 finishes in the US, or will they have exclusivity like with Pretty Little Liars and update the episodes weekly the day after the U.S. showing.
    You could be right & i for one hope they do :)
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg yes please!!!! I need to watch season 3 and 4. I'd be signing up straight away. I'm currently holding off for daredevil to sign up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If they were going to add weekly episodes we would have heard by now since its back in the US tonight.
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Once quite successful for 5. So many good shows like this end up with no broadcaster. I don't think they even started selling the season 3 dvd over here which is odd. I know season 1-3 was on Sky on demand and season 1-2 was on Amazon Instant Video. But over past month or so Once has disappeared of Sky and Amazon, so maybe something is going on.
  • A_SmurfA_Smurf Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    I think at this point Netflix will wait until season 4 is finished in the U.S. and show seasons 1-4 together with season 5 added on week by week. Fingers crossed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think at this point Netflix will wait until season 4 is finished in the U.S. and show seasons 1-4 together with season 5 added on week by week. Fingers crossed.

Well on the ratings page they have changed the picture to the picture for season 4.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seasons 1 - 4 now showing, a few episodes are available already but most saying coming soon.

Also says new episodes every Wednesday.

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70197049
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Seasons 1 - 4 now showing, a few episodes are available already but most saying coming soon.

Also says new episodes every Wednesday.

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70197049

Not quite sure what this means to be honest, does it mean a new episode every Wednesday from the begining or all current available episodes from 1-4 then any new episodes from S4 every Wednesday??
    Also it does seem a bit of an odd selection of episodes that are already available as they completely random over all 4 seasons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen a confirmation from ABC studios on Twitter that the latest episodes will be every monday after the US broadcast.

Currently it shows Season 1 - 4 on there but most episodes are just saying coming soon on each season, it looks like they are starting to upload it so it could be that all the episodes from seasons 1 - 3 and the episodes so far of season 4 will be on this weekend.
    Forum Member
    Excellent news. Netflix UK is improving all the time & really stepping up their game it also proves once again their do listen to customers feedback :) So i suggest get you`re requests in & do so in a nice manner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it says on it New episodes every Wednesday, but i'm hoping it will Monday since it aIrs in the US on Sundays.
    Forum Member
    It won't be Monday's, here's the tweet and doesn't mention Monday's.
    @ABCStudiosUK: #OnceUponATime has returned to the UK on @NetflixUK! Catch up on seasons 1-4. New episode weekly, days after the US! http://t.co/Au3ihNd2eW
    Forum Member
    All episodes up to Season 4 episode 14 are now available.
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried searching but I couldn't find anything. Hopefully it's up for me in the morning!
    Forum Member
    Nick_DK wrote: »
    I just tried searching but I couldn't find anything. Hopefully it's up for me in the morning!

If you can't find it with a search just use the link in post 18 then add it to your list then it will show up on other devices.