More men charged in child abuse enquiry.

Chirpy_ChickenChirpy_Chicken Posts: 1,740
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The men have been charged as follows:

Shayfur Rahman, 31, of Chapel Road, Prestwich, Greater Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape
Kutab Miah, 34, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity and one count of rape
Rehan Ali, 26, of Cleethorpes Avenue, Blackley, Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape and six counts of sexual activity with a child
Iklaq Choudhry Hussain, 37, of Mayfield Terrace, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of rape
David Law, 45, of Colmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, has been charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit rape
Mahfus Rahman, 28, of HMP Garth, has been charged with three counts of rape and three counts of sexual activity with a child
Ashfaq Yousaf, 28, of HMP Forest Bank, has been charged with one count of aiding and abetting rape and rape
Afraz Ahmed, 32, of Oswald Street, Rochdale, has been charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit rape, two counts of rape and two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity
Mohammed Davood, 37, of Leyland Road, Burnley, Lancashire, has been charged with one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, three counts of rape, one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of sexual assault
Mohammed Miah, 39, of HMP

Comments

• sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely Sickening. :(
  • OxygenatedOxygenated Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sick.

I saw another thread earlier about a group of Asian men in Oxford too.

Such scumbags. >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Oxygenated wrote: »
    I feel sick.

The report is out tomorrow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975336/Hundreds-young-people-groomed-sexually-exploited-gangs-Oxfordshire-15-years-police-social-service-failed-stop-report-reveal.html

Another Labour run council. Quelle surprise.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filthy scumbags. >:(
  • RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good. Get them off the streets and keep them off for a very long time.
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been happening in a lot of towns for a long, long time. I imagine there will be a lot more reports to come. At least people will no longer be able to deny a demographic problem.:(
  • DunnroaminDunnroamin Posts: 2,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shayfur Rahman, 31, of Chapel Road, Prestwich, Greater Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape
    Kutab Miah, 34, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity and one count of rape
    Rehan Ali, 26, of Cleethorpes Avenue, Blackley, Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape and six counts of sexual activity with a child
    Iklaq Choudhry Hussain, 37, of Mayfield Terrace, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of rape
    David Law, 45, of Colmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, has been charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit rape
    Mahfus Rahman, 28, of HMP Garth, has been charged with three counts of rape and three counts of sexual activity with a child
    Ashfaq Yousaf, 28, of HMP Forest Bank, has been charged with one count of aiding and abetting rape and rape
    Afraz Ahmed, 32, of Oswald Street, Rochdale, has been charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit rape, two counts of rape and two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity
    Mohammed Davood, 37, of Leyland Road, Burnley, Lancashire, has been charged with one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, three counts of rape, one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of sexual assault

Why not deport them when they have completed their sentences.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunnroamin wrote: »
    Why not deport them when they have completed their sentences.

We don't know how many of them are British nationals.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth are the so called professionals doing to earn their money...bloody disgusting shambles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rafer wrote: »
    We don't know how many of them are British nationals.

I'm sick of hearing that old chestnut.
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    I'm sick of hearing that old chestnut.

You might be sick of it but that doesn't change the fact that we cannot make British nationals stateless. If they are foreign nationals,by all means deport them. But if they are British nationals where do you suggest deporting them to?
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might be sick of it but that doesn't change the fact that we cannot make British nationals stateless. If they are foreign nationals,by all means deport them. But if they are British nationals where do you suggest deporting them to?

Thee bottom of the Atlantic sea would do for me.

Maybe we should think more wisely about who we give the honour of citizenship to.

Because it is an honour.

Perhaps people who do not see white girls as somehow second best would be a start?.

Because that attitude is rife and it it is bigoted and fowl and sickening.

And it causes such enormous pain and suffering

And it must stop.

Do you agree?.
  • alfamalealfamale Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Firstly i never understand the pathetic logic that one party is the friend of the peadophile and using such thing to score political point. Secondly i think you've got the party wrong this time, i think Oxfordshire County Council, which includes Camerons constituency has always been run by the blue lot. I most certainly won't be blaming Cameron, but presumably you will?
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nearly all men of Asian descent yet again. Is this the established pattern now or are there other cases which are not reported?
  • DunnroaminDunnroamin Posts: 2,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How about sending them back to where their "cultural" attitudes towards females is the norm, or to their "ancestral" homeland, whichever can be achieved most expeditiously. As I have said many times - A fox born in a chicken run, doesn't become a chicken. Anyone born in this country, but carrying out practices mirroring the "cultural" attitudes of alien societies which regard women as having less value than males, and particularly, white girls in this country as being nothing more than **** existing entirely for these peoples' sexual gratification is not British, regardless of whether they were born here or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    alfamale wrote: »
    Firstly i never understand the pathetic logic that one party is the friend of the peadophile and using such thing to score political point. Secondly i think you've got the party wrong this time, i think Oxfordshire County Council, which includes Camerons constituency has always been run by the blue lot. I most certainly won't be blaming Cameron, but presumably you will?

Never insinuated they were 'friends' as you put it, but the pattern emerging is left wing town and district councils who have been so right on, they cover this up to prevent accusations of racism and whatever else they are petrified about.

What is risible is you doing exactly the same as you are accusing me of by bringing in an entire county council to try and restore the balance. As an ex-lifelong Labour voter from a family of working class Labour voters who has never voted Conservative, where does that sit on your political gyroscope? I'm sure they also knew eventually, but they will have been covering their own arses for not doing anything sooner. I couldn't care less about what Cameron gets blamed for and are only interested in those responsible being brought to task and dismissed, rather than the 'lessons will be learned' mantra, with those complicit in allowing this abuse to continue unabated getting off scot free.
  • alfamalealfamale Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never insinuated they were 'friends' as you put it, but the pattern emerging is left wing town and district councils who have been so right on, they cover this up to prevent accusations of racism and whatever else they are petrified about.

What is risible is you doing exactly the same as you are accusing me of by bringing in a straw man of an entire county council to try and restore the balance. As an ex-lifelong Labour voter from a family of working class Labour voters who has never voted Conservative, where does that sit on your political gyroscope? I couldn't care less about what Cameron gets blamed for and are only interested in those responsible being brought to task and dismissed, rather than the 'lessons will be learned' mantra, with those complicit in allowing this abuse to continue unabated getting off scot free.

Its not strawman when i was replying to a post of just 6 words of yours "Another Labour run council. Quelle surprise." I'm not a mind reader so how exactly was i meant to distinguish your comment from the hundreds of other posts that try to make this subject political? Yet i'd hope from my post you'd establish my implication that all people from all walks of life can end up in authority and not be given the full facts by social services or the police.

But i disagree its lefties so scared of being accused of racism ignoring the issue, the crimes are too large. Also go back 10-20 years in this country and you couldn't find a more institutionally racist organisation than the Police, and even now this is the last sort of crime they'll be turning a blind eye to just because the accused aren't white. I've read tiny bits, but not muchat all, of Louise Casey's report and the main thing that jumped out for me was job-protectioninst petty councillors thought a lot of it was lies (and sadly some still do now) and if anything things were far too un-PC where laddish policemen didnt make enquiries but instead actually commented that some of the girls making the accusations were just "little slags".

Not quite similar to the Jimmy Savile case, but yes i absolutely find it disturbing and disconcerting that no-one has been capable of joining up all the dots and so much suffering has occurred to so many young people. And like others i want to know why and see people prosecuted for overlooking their responsibilities so that these types of cases are never overlooked again.
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just another example of soft on crime, soft on causes of crime.

It'll be the end of the world for politicians to implement life without minimum sentence for criminals.

Keep on voting for soft on crime.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I was listening to a phone in on this yesterday. Some woman rang in saying she was concerned that this would give ammunition to those with an axe to grind, and lead to more far right protests. At not one point did she show any concern for the victims.

Exactly the same attitude that allowed this ti happen in rhe first place.
  • bluewomble88bluewomble88 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about sending them back to where their "cultural" attitudes towards females is the norm, or to their "ancestral" homeland, whichever can be achieved most expeditiously. As I have said many times - A fox born in a chicken run, doesn't become a chicken. Anyone born in this country, but carrying out practices mirroring the "cultural" attitudes of alien societies which regard women as having less value than males, and particularly, white girls in this country as being nothing more than **** existing entirely for these peoples' sexual gratification is not British, regardless of whether they were born here or not.

Well said.
    It's no surprise to see so many Asian names once again linked to something like this. When is someone in a position of power going to ask why that's usually the case and put an end to it? The issues stems largely from previous governments letting in whoever they liked. The only people that would want groups with those views towards women here is others like them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Precisely all this British this British that makes my toes curl.

Its like bringing an African or Indian Elephant over sticking it in London Zoo and calling it a British Elephant...Its not real.

Oh and for the record my favourite animal is a cutesy baby elephant.:)
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Oxygenated wrote: »
    I feel sick.

Why do we brand an entire continent by use of the term Asian men - they aren't of Chinese, or Malay or Russian or Burmese origin are they. Why not be a bit more honest about this - because this is a cultural issue and a cultural attitude of people originating from a small part of the Asian continent. Unless you admit that you can't tackle the issue properly within that community.
  • OxygenatedOxygenated Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Why do we brand an entire continent by use of the term Asian men - they aren't of Chinese, or Malay or Russian or Burmese origin are they. Why not be a bit more honest about this - because this is a cultural issue and a cultural attitude of people originating from a small part of the Asian continent. Unless you admit that you can't tackle the issue properly within that community.

To be honest, the article I read said Asian. I'm assuming they are of Pakistani/Pakistani-British origin, but I can't say that if I don't know that.

But overall, I do agree with you, along with the poster who used the analogy of the different types of elephants, and the poster talking about the telephone caller who was more concerned about a back-lash against the Pakistani community than the victims.

I think too many of us native Brits have been brainwashed into thinking, and being seen, not to offend minority groups over the safety of our children. And it's not just our children, it extends to not being able to talk about controlling immigration, to talk about how things are effecting our infrastructure, not being able to describe people by skin colour unless it's white. It's ridiculous!

I don't want to see racism, but we need to call a spade, a spade.

And this includes that if we have gangs of Pakistanis/other ethnicity raping and grooming our young teenagers, then the newspapers should say 'Pakistani/Other Ethnicity' and not 'Asian'! Because this hides problems.
  • Bobby_HopBobby_Hop Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Book em, hang em - Don't care what their culture spans from.

All HUMAN societies have nasty shite lingering about, don't matter what race or whatever, but do we really have to import it from where it's seen as the norm?