EastEnders - Slater reunion

lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anybody else want this aswell? I know they're still referred to as Slater's, but there isn't actually anybody on the show ATM, that officially goes by the name of Slater...

I'd love Charlie and Jean to return, and join Mo, Kat, Alfie, Stacey, and Lily, Tommy&Twins, as I think it would be a really nice set up, and I think Jean adds a lot to Stacey's character, and I'd love them to be back on screen with eachover full time! I know people think Charlie is boring, but I actually really like the character, and I think he brings a lot to the family! I also think Derek Martin said himself he would return! I think even little scenes like him and Patrick drinking in the vic, adds a lot of realism to the show, and gives ghe show good quality! It would be even better if big names like Rob Kazinsky, and Michelle Ryan could also return! But I'd definitely like to see Gillian and Derek return as Jean and Charlie...

Does anyone else want a Slater reunion?:)

Comments

• Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thank you. The Slaters had their day. There are much better characters who could be brought back. I have no desire to see a bunch of middle aged women arguing like alley cats while their pensioner dad moans about his "girls".
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love for Jean and Sean to return (and maybe Little Mo)
    But the rest of them can stay gone
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't like to see Little Mo and Lynne return full time at the moment as there are currently a lot of females in the show in that age category but would be good if they visited Kat for a few days and we got to see/hear what they were now doing .

Would be good if we at least had a line from someone saying Zoe had been in touch about Kats burns and also if we were given a reason Charlie couldn't visit.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems like Mo is a regular again now.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    It seems like Mo is a regular again now.

She is, and thank god! She's tv gold!:)
  • ClassicGarfieldClassicGarfield Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. I'd love to see Jean & Charlie back especially. Additionally with Sean and Zoe too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like all of them to return for a few weeks or so.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see Charlie, Zoe, Sean, Lynne, Little Mo and Belinda again.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mo and Belinda please