Actors/Actresses who do not get along with eachother

13»

Comments

• dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    I read Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon didn't get on making Four Christmases
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I hear Gillian Anderson isn't a good person to work with and apparently very rarely gets on with anyone she works with on a project. It was because of this that the producers declined to cast her in The Tudors and cast Joely Richardson instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dirrrty wrote: »
    I read Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon didn't get on making Four Christmases

Doesn't surprise me no chemistry in the movie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow I hope that isn't true! I was so happy when both appeared in glee but they never did have a scene together; though there wasn't any real reason for them to be. But if there's no sources I wouldn't believe it.

Most people believe that this is about Idina and Kristin:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/17/blind-item-ausiello-feuding-thesps/
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LL cool J and Jamie Foxx had a fight when filming 'Any given sunday'
    and so did Shawn Andrews and Jason London when filming 'dazed and confused'
  • stripedcatstripedcat Posts: 6,689
    Forum Member
    Richard Harris and Micahel Caine didn't get along. Harris regularly slated Caine in press interviews.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Tomlin and David O Russell who had a very public argument on the set of I Heart Huckabees.
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, depending whether they were in a divorcing or marrying mood!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikebuk wrote: »
    Dieter Brummer & Melissa George (Shane & Angel Parrish in Home & Away)

Terry Donovan and Sue Jones
    (Doug & Pam Willis in Neighbours)

They absolutely detested each other, never knew that Dieter Brummer and Melissa George didn't get on
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    Ms Piggy and Kermit don't seem to like each other.

Regards

Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Was surprised to hear about the charmed girls. I heard Shannen gave them an ulitimatum and they couldn't pick. She worked with Alyssa for five years, couldn't she have worked with her for another three.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently SMG didn't get on with the rest of the buffy cast, it always seemed like the cast were close except for SMG.

The most famous feud is probably Joan and Bette but I don't think Bette got on with many people tbh lol.