Options

Abi: Darth Ronnie's next apprentice?

J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
Forum Member
✭✭
Could Abi Branning be the next sithlord apprentice of ice-queen Darth Ronnie? She certainly has the taste for murder after several of her pets have met nasty ends.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Could Abi Branning be the next sithlord apprentice of ice-queen Darth Ronnie? She certainly has the taste for murder after several of her pets have met nasty ends.

I know I keep commenting on your posts but you really are funny. I'm not stalking you, honest
  • Options
    TorchwoodBoyTorchwoodBoy Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please! Abi is a mere mortal and has no power to be Ronnies apprentice...

... Denny on the other hand.
  • Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi is now at the most interesting she has ever been. I wonder now that Ronnie has gone back to being 'nice' if Abi is being lined up to take on the stories they had planned for dark Ronnie? because its obvious Ronnie is now going down a different path than the one they intended to at the beginning of the year.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Darth Abi is hatching beautifully. I want her to flip on a dark stormy night, lightening crackles, a mad violinist fiddles wildly, bats squeaking, Bianca Butcher screaming. It will be beautiful.
  • Options
    Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi is the spawn of Cthulu I don't think the Ice Queen could ever stop her.

Gotta admit I am enjoying Evil Abi.
  • Options
    Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi is now at the most interesting she has ever been. I wonder now that Ronnie has gone back to being 'nice' if Abi is being lined up to take on the stories they had planned for dark Ronnie? because its obvious Ronnie is now going down a different path than the one they intended to at the beginning of the year.

The way Ronnie dealt with the aftermath of Phil's shooting proves that she is as ruthless as ever. I don't think "dark" Ronnie is finished, far from it.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm liking Darth Abi, too sweet and sickly, she her father's daughter somewhere in there.
  • Options
    MissBeastieMissBeastie Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Please! Abi is a mere mortal and has no power to be Ronnies apprentice...

... Denny on the other hand.

lol... indeed. Denny is the Devil's spawn without a doubt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I keep commenting on your posts but you really are funny. I'm not stalking you, honest

Nice one sponge. Welcome to the madhouse.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie is Palpatine and Abi is Anakin - so Ronnie should really watch out because we all know what happened to the Sith Lord at the end! :o
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can do what she likes, IN BOLTON!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    Evil Abi is so much more interesting than wet blanket Abi.

I think she murdered Lucy, all those years of killing off her pets gave her a taste of death. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evil Abi is so much more interesting than wet blanket Abi.

I think she murdered Lucy, all those years of killing off her pets gave her a taste of death. :D

Indeed she has really acquired a lust for it, SLoB. First Marge the hamster-rat, then Marge 2 the second guinea-mouse. Tramp just recently. Worrabout that cat of Jodie 'Jugs' Gold that turned up dead in a dustbin. They blamed it on Bubbly Vanessa's ex Bald Harry, but Darth Abi has a far better chance of being guilty on that one too.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Indeed she has really acquired a lust for it, SLoB. First Marge the hamster-rat, then Marge 2 the second guinea-mouse. Tramp just recently. Worrabout that cat of Jodie 'Jugs' Gold that turned up dead in a dustbin. They blamed it on Bubbly Vanessa's ex Bald Harry, but Darth Abi has a far better chance of being guilty on that one too.

I think there were some gerbils that went to the big gerbil party in the sky too. Even more convinced now that she killed Lucy .... Maybe with her cat eye style eye liner she mistook her for an animal!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Loving Abi's direction. Can't wait to see her fight with Lauren :O
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I thought her tantrum at Lauren was really nonsensical and unfair, but I like the idea of Abi having a dark side.