Options

EE: Danielle (Possible Spoiler)

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Ronnie's about 34 I think, so assuming she got pregnant and had the baby while she was 14, she would have had "Amy" when she was almost 15, so the baby would be 19 by now.

o maybe i got confused with ronnie being 15 when she had her and the childs age!

danielle does seem a bit of a drip!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Elle*90 wrote: »
    All the people are are not liking the idea of her being Ronnie's daughter - that's fine, but you're going to have to get used to it. Because no question about it, she is. Tuesdays ep confirmed what everyone already thought anyways.

An only Ronnie and Danielle in a scene, where Danielle walks pasts and watches her warily? Not exactly subtle IMO. I thought it was pretty obvious. Then later when she continues to watch Ronnie on her bike, all excited says how cool that it.

Then Stacey giving her take on Ronnie(And Roxy) to Danielle? If you watched Danielle's face there, rather than Stacey's - you'd notice Danielle's expression was uncomfortable and it was quite obviously so

i just watched that scene on the omnibus on iplayer and staceys saying how roxys ok if you would want a alcoholic for a sister and that she thinks Ronnies stuck up herself and and then danielle gives stacey a dodgy look and says well thats because your you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    if she is ronnies daughter i dont think she knows it as yesterday at that party it wasnt like she even acknowledged she was there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle gave Ronnie a weird look when she passed her on the stairs. They were all looking at the photo of the baby at the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soaplife
    Friday 26th September - Danielle's cleaning trial impresses Peggy.

Mon 29th September - Archie's been hiding Ronnie's post. Can Danielle help her get it back?

Subtle but definately starting to lean towards the speculation :)

The link can be found in this thread http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=898716&page=3