Will there be a season 4 of Celebrity Scissorhands?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
Forum Member
✭✭
There's nothing about it on the BBC website which says it's coming back except that they've kept the shows site up and it doesn't say anything on wikipedia...
does anyone know anything about this? it should start around the end of this month if it's to come back...

Comments

• holyfreakinmolyholyfreakinmoly Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I hope so...loved it.
  • michael21michael21 Posts: 1,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddyt234 wrote: »
    There's nothing about it on the BBC website which says it's coming back except that they've kept the shows site up and it doesn't say anything on wikipedia...
    does anyone know anything about this? it should start around the end of this month if it's to come back...

if there is hope it on the red button
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe it's had the snip :( It's a shame, I enjoyed last years and the odd ball that is Steve Strange.
    BBC3 has axed Celebrity Scissorhands and put aside£1m to create a “channel-defining” stripped event for the autumn. *Article here*
    :cry:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Something tells me the event won't be "channel-defining".
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    They should have kept celebrity scissorhands cos it least it had a ready made audience who were already familiar with it. It is going to be a lot harder to entice people to watch a brand new show especially if there are no celebrities involved in it.
  • solace2008solace2008 Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I loved all 3 series of Celeb Scissorhands I think there was only so much more we could endure of Steve Strange (as much as I liked his quirky personality) having his sick days and complaining about hay fever and his allergies.

Such a shame the Beeb have plumped for a more high-brow occasion - and only want to involve celebs if they're A-listers. But I guess if they don't wish to go down the Big Brother route to often of reality tv then this new event should perhaps spark some new interest.

Still if we're missing our reality fix then we've always still got Big Brother (for 1 more year sadly), X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing On Ice & I'm A Celebrity . . . . . Get Me Out Of Here! to look forward too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its that George Lamb!! He is a show killer!! First BB now CSH