BB's Big Mouth...Bea in the front row?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Grrrrr.....looking all sweet and innocent..no trace of the hippy she tried to be in Big Bro when she bullied Freddy. Can I use the 'bully' word...guess not!

Comments

• racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrrrr.....looking all sweet and innocent..no trace of the hippy she tried to be in Big Bro when she bullied Freddy. Can I use the 'bully' word...guess not!

Yeah but she had to sit looking at Divinas backside most of the night....Justice!!!!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    racol5 wrote: »
    Yeah but she had to sit looking at Divinas backside most of the night....Justice!!!!!:D

Love it!!! LOL:D
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grrrrrr.......it took ages for my blood pressure to return to normal after being subjected to the awful Bea on my screen......:eek::eek::eek:
  • rors401rors401 Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really confused by her because she was all wanting attention from Halfwit and following him, then she started "bullying" and asking him to stop talking to her when she was to him???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it!!! LOL:D
    Justice indeed. It brought a smile to my face too.
    I don't think Davina's backside was quite the exposure she intended.

Why Bea would want to stay on the BB bandwagon is beyond me. I am suprised she didn't slither off back home having learn't one or two things about herself and moved forward in her life. Oh well.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually quite liked her when she stopped licking Freddy's arse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I like how she clearly just turned up with audience tickets, and Davina barly ackowledged her! stood in front of her most of the night lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did look very well though, but why did Davina blank her completely? Plus who was the guy next to her, he looked like some kind of model, I'm sure I've seen him before? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did look like she'd been snorting dandruff.
  • Posh BlokePosh Bloke Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    That reminds me.. Does anyone know who was sat two seats to the right (our view, two to her left as she'd see it). She looked very familiar but can't place her. Not sure if an ex housemate or some minor celeb.
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Posh Bloke wrote: »
    That reminds me.. Does anyone know who was sat two seats to the right (our view, two to her left as she'd see it). She looked very familiar but can't place her. Not sure if an ex housemate or some minor celeb.

Emma Kennedy who is often seen on BBLB giving her two cents worth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Bea's many attempts at leaning to the side, trying to get on camera had us in hysterics. Davina probably did it on purpose though - I don't think she likes her at all :D
  • huffy72huffy72 Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looked wiered
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    Vengie wrote: »
    Emma Kennedy who is often seen on BBLB giving her two cents worth.

yes, because she doesnt have a lot to say about anything else. Die hard bb fan though, and big pal of grace dent IIRC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the way Davina was always blocking her from the viewers.. gotta love that..save our eyeballs from that awful awful person.. ty davina :D .. i swear at one point after the many advert breaks she had moved about (no doubt had a hissy fit and nagged others to move!).. lol and it seemed davina stood infront of her still yipeeeeeeee...
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    She was a legend housemate!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rain wrote: »
    She was a legend housemate!

terrible terrible housemate fake tears.. fake feelings fake everything! just a nausiating stench left in her aftermath.. full of lies & rubbish.. a great HM was brian downling class act.. bea.. is and always will bea...a nobody who is soooooooo self indulgent she has no space for other peoples needs but her own.. pathetic human being and bad waste of perfectly good air.. may she vanish from our tv screens & newspapers & magazines from now till end of time...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Hi,,,did BBBM come on last night...i missed it...does anyone have a link for me to catch up on this...many thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heebs wrote: »
    Hi,,,did BBBM come on last night...i missed it...does anyone have a link for me to catch up on this...many thanks

I wouldn't waste your time! It was awful!
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved her, hated Halfwit :)
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't waste your time! It was awful!

It was pretty dreadful- Westwood's humour fell flat imho :(

Would have been lovely for Davina to interview Bea, certainly she acknowledged her briefly but that was it :cry:

Bea was ten times more entertaining than the lot they have in there at the moment :p
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved how the DS opinion of Bea changed when she went from being foul to the "right" housemates to being foul to the "wrong" housemates.:D
  • dwisemandwiseman Posts: 4,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    huffy72 wrote: »
    she looked wiered

Weird, wired or both?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    LMAO at the audience and Davina appearing pretty underwhelmed at Bea's presence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Did no one else notice that she had an engagement ring on and was sitting flashing it (the ring!! :eek:) at every opportunity! Is she with anyone special at the moment??? God, who would want to take her on???? :confused: