Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah it has to be THE team.

It's THE team or NO team ;) lol
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I LOVED Prison Break. I don't care what anybody says but Season 1 and 2 was tv gold. After Season 2 it went rapidly downhill and never recovered and it ended with a whimper rather than a bang. Just leave it alone i reckon. They'll just make it even more shit.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be well up for Prison Break returning.
    Luke McFarlene (Scotty from Brothers and Sisters) is incredibly lucky to have him as his boyfriend in real life.

I didn't know they were dating?! :o I just googled them and it seems they've been linked since as far back as 2007, before either were publicly out. How did I miss that?! This makes me happy though :blush:
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

I didn't know they were dating?! :o I just googled them and it seems they've been linked since as far back as 2007, before either were publicly out. How did I miss that?! This makes me happy though :blush:

How did you miss that? :D when I first found out Wentworth was gay I saw he was linked with Luke and thought ooh you lucky guys ;-) not sure they are still dating though?
  • Options
    Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Luke McFarlene isn't worthy of the HUNKY Wentworth Miller. He needs a REAL man like yours truly. He'd better treat him well or else... :)
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see the HUNKY Wentworth Miller back on TV. He made Prison Break truly spectacular from start to finish.
    Wentworth Miller is smoking HOT! I miss not seeing him on TV.
    He has a sexy smouldering look going on but he's insatiable with a nice tushie. :)
    Yeah the smouldering is a great look. He is fantastic to look at and yeah, a great actor too

Watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series Two, Episode Twenty, 'Go Fish'! You might recognise the guest star! :)
  • Options
    charger21charger21 Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The plot will focus on Linc and Sarah's legal battle with the local council to have Michaels body exhumed and moved to a plot nearer home. All dialogue with council officials fail so they hatch a secret plan to dig him up themselves under the cover of darkness.

Its a dramatic race against time before theyre discovered which will see close up shots of Michaels ever increasingly decomposing corpse while PBs signature dramatic music plays before each ad break
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis C wrote: »
    Watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series Two, Episode Twenty, 'Go Fish'! You might recognise the guest star! :)

If it's Wentworth Miller, I don't think I'd particularly like the look of him back then cos Buffy was a 90s show & he only would have been a teenager. He looks much better in PB, like a real man. :)
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's Wentworth Miller, I don't think I'd particularly like the look of him back then cos Buffy was a 90s show & he only would have been a teenager. He looks much better in PB, like a real man. :)

Here's a still from the episode: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/934000/934424_1327368442200_full.jpg

:)
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    I would LOVE this to be brought back. I binge watched it for the first time last month and it's definitely one of my favourite shows ever. Season 2 was by far my favourite, and I really really enjoyed S3 as well. I did think it lost it's way during S4, especially the second half but the final break episodes showed that there was still life left in the show imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    I would LOVE this to be brought back. I binge watched it for the first time last month and it's definitely one of my favourite shows ever. Season 2 was by far my favourite, and I really really enjoyed S3 as well. I did think it lost it's way during S4, especially the second half but the final break episodes showed that there was still life left in the show imo.

Hear hear, especially since we never actually saw Michaels body hit the ground or take his last breath to conclude that he is dead. IF it does return, I hope everything remains exactly the same; same cast, same writers, same opening credits & the same cliffhanger element on every episode. Nothing was mundane for me.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would it be brought back. It had a good ending and was losing viewers towards the end so why bring it back and risk ruining all that by being axed. I think it should be left alone.
  • Options
    DeccomajorDeccomajor Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    All this Prison Break talk i'll have to dust off my boxset and rewatch it, I for one would welcome a season 5.
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't do PB without Michael, and you can't realistically bring him back from the dead.

All the loose ends were tied up. The story is over.
  • Options
    Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a large gap between season 3 and season 4. They could do it from the end of season 3 but before season 4. Then Michael is still alive
  • Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    Season 4 of Prison Break was awful - a parody of itself. T-Bag was the comedy relief, whereas in seasons 1&2 he was a horrible, disgusting but very charismatic piece of work.

The show completely lost its way mid way through season 3 (because of the writers strike) and never recovered. Such a shame because season one was amongst the best single seasons of any TV show ever - inventive, clever, tense and some great characters.
  • Options
    kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't The General get executed?

Well Sara got decapitated but it didn't stop her coming back:D

Maybe a 24 crossover with the boys busting Jack Bauer out of a Russian prison
  • Options
    Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd watch it and I know my wife will be happy when I tell her later. :)
  • Options
    loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a 'quote' somewhere saying that it'd most probably be set up in the same time The Final Break was, I'd sooner they went with a fake Michael death though.

Personally I thought 1st season was pne of the best tv shows of all time, 2nd was pretty good, 3rd was a turkey (but I think it was during the writer's strike which marred a few shows), 1st half of season 4 was enjoyable 2nd half was a stinker, they'd definitely run out of ideas by then. Also, being shallow, I wanted to see Wentworth Miller without his top.
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes especially when he put on the beige suit in Season 1 - couldn't resist him.

Even his voice is so sexy
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I am not up for this. This was like Heroes. A fantastic amazing first season. But it all went tits up from season 2 and never ever recovered, hence it's ever decreasing ratings and long time coming cancellation. Unless it is done as a reboot with new characters and a new setting, like the upcoming Heroes:Reborn, then I am game.

Prison Break was like the Revenge of the mid-late 00's, in the sense it was a plot that was limiting, dragged on too far and should of easily been a one or two season show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julie2009 wrote: »
    Yes especially when he put on the beige suit in Season 1 - couldn't resist him.

Even his voice is so sexy

I cannot resist him in any item of clothing. The guy is a HUNK with a beautuful smile & a nice peachy tushie. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prison Break was like the Revenge of the mid-late 00's, in the sense it was a plot that was limiting, dragged on too far and should of easily been a one or two season show.

What is with you people having such a downer on Prison Break? :( Yes there was a slight dip in Season 3 due to the Writers Strike and I wasn't particularly keen on the characters introduced. The likes of Sammy & Lachero were bleak and unnecessary, there's no denying that. I didn't view them as a threat at all but it was "bearable." Season 4 for me was by far the best & in the same league as Seasons 1 & 2 due to so many doubke-crossing and unexpected twists. Gretchen ROCKED & the only disappointment for me was that she showed her hand too soon in episode 16 titled 'The Sunshine State' before being carted off to prison. Her shrewed nature from the start should have continued right up to the end of 'The Final Break' instead of turning her into a compassionate woman. It amazes me how crap like One Tree Hil went on for 9 Seasons when the plot and charactersbbecame tedious from Season 6+ and realquality drama wwhich was edgy, tantalising and full of cliffhangersffrom start to finish to haveyou gripped ggets badmouthed. The same with Revenge. The only element which makes me sad is Conrad being killed off.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    Hey don't bad mouth OTH. It's my post Prison Break obsession right now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey don't bad mouth OTH. It's my post Prison Break obsession right now :D

Sorry Holly, I'm simply stating facts. OTH was on top form for the first 4 Seasons & I suppose season 5 was enjoyable too. BUT the 5 year jump didn't the show any favours as there were no good confrontations or shocking revelations. The characters couldn't pull off being adults but rather a mere attempt at someone they weren't. It was a complete snooze-fest for the last 4 years.