Have you booked a holiday in 2010?

xblingxbling Posts: 2,041
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've booked 5 days in Nice. :) First holiday abroad for a few years for me.

Comments

• littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'm going to be the first to bite.

Very nice for you. Why do we need to be told this information?
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Too poor to afford a holiday in the time I have off but I'm sure I'll cope.
  • MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    two boating holidays, 2 long weekends but as we are moving to the Isle of Wight next month we will not have a summer holiday ( we will just stay at home)
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trans-Canada railway trip. The holiday of a lifetime to celebrate retirement and spend some of the kids' inheritance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Hopefully' I'm quite lucky this year. Going abroad for the first time - Spain with my brother. Also, going somewhere in Dorset with the parents for a week. Should be fun. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, 3 of them.

Majorca for 5 days in April, Crete for a week at the end of May and Rhodes for a fortnight in August.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alan29 wrote: »
    Trans-Canada railway trip. The holiday of a lifetime to celebrate retirement and spend some of the kids' inheritance.

That sounds great, always fancied that.

As usual will be taking the touring caravan somewhere. Not decided exactly but will definately be going to North Yorkshire for the steam railway.

Will post my routes and days so you can avoid me:p:p
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New York in April :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Yep, 3 of them.

Majorca for 5 days in April, Crete for a week at the end of May and Rhodes for a fortnight in August.

Will your new job allow you to do that?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    Will your new job allow you to do that?

Yes, they asked at the interview if I had any holidays booked and they agree to honour them. Probably be my entire holiday allowance for the year though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't booked yet. I will probably take a week out in May before the peak season starts.
  • AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sis & I are planning a trip to San Francisco in November to visit a friend then, hopefully, we'll all be jetting off to Oahu in Hawaii for six days.We'll probably book the flight in August so we're saving madly at the moment.It will be so worth it :D
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    Of to Singapore for a couple of weeks in March. Not booked yet though.
  • MidiboyMidiboy Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    Nothing booked yet but definitely Copenhagen for a couple of days at the end of March and toying with the idea of Costa Rica and/or Jordan as Petra looks amazing.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xbling wrote: »
    I've booked 5 days in Nice. :) First holiday abroad for a few years for me.

Las Vegas; 7 days in October.

I quite fancied it after watching, 'The Hangover'.:D
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Im in Egypt now, have been for the last 2 weeks, total bliss. At the hotel awaiting the flight home, too hot, may have to get another cokcktail to cool down :p
  • xblingxbling Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    littlefro wrote: »
    Ok, I'm going to be the first to bite.

Very nice for you. Why do we need to be told this information?

Why say this? I asked a question on a discussion group:confused: People are discussing holidays. I have not come across you before but you have given me the impression that you are sitting waiting to make comments when a new thread appears. :rolleyes:
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off to Bulgaria for a week next month and will then probably have a week in the sun later on this year
  • Mazrim TaimMazrim Taim Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    Montreal in April for new Cirque du Soliel show.

New York in November for old Cirque du Soliel show.

Tokyo in December for new Cirque du Soliel show then on to New Zealand for a month, then to Macau for a Cirque du Soliel show.

Sorry peeps just like CdS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find holidays are boring and for dull people who need to define themselves by surrounding and travel.

I prefer where I am.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I haven't booked any, no plans to go on hols this year after my disastrous Christmas one.
  • brencarbrencar Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Montreal in April for new Cirque du Soliel show.

New York in November for old Cirque du Soliel show.

Tokyo in December for new Cirque du Soliel show then on to New Zealand for a month, then to Macau for a Cirque du Soliel show.

Sorry peeps just like CdS.

Dan't blame you for that - sounds great! I saw them last week for the first time in the Albert Hall and they blew me away! So far I have only booked three days in Wales and three days in the Cotswolds!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    Im in Egypt now, have been for the last 2 weeks, total bliss. At the hotel awaiting the flight home, too hot, may have to get another cokcktail to cool down :p

Did you meet Lost Pigeon, he's in Egypt at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brencar wrote: »
    Dan't blame you for that - sounds great! I saw them last week for the first time in the Albert Hall and they blew me away! So far I have only booked three days in Wales and three days in the Cotswolds!

A member for over 5 years and this is your first post, that must be a record:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to Egypt in 3 weeks, Switzerland during Summer and I'm keeping my hopes up for going to Canada in Autumn/Winter