They need to retire "Listen" from X-Factor

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T_Rebel wrote: »
    Like I just said to you, P!nk herself told me that I'm awesome, amazing, or whatever it was she said, I was too psyched to remember. The video is on YouTube with over 130,000 views.

Lovely accolade from Pink. One of my favourite artists ever. Do you have a link to this youtube please.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Lovely accolade from Pink. One of my favourite artists ever. Do you have a link to this youtube please.

P!nk is one of the most incredible people to ever walk the face of this planet. She never ever ever uses live vocals and she was so kind to me when I was visibly bricking it.

Type in "fan sings to Pink" and it should come up.

And yaaaa I know I look rough as hell but I waited 14 hours for her! Lol..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it at Wireless Festival?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't think it's worth debating with people who think that singing a song in a different key is a "negative", it just shows utter ignorance.

Look, I'm not dissing your perspective alright and I apologise if it came across that way. I don't mean to sound confrontational in any way shape or form, but you have to understand that as a singer myself, and a serious singer might I add, I can hear EVERYTHING. And I guess that means that maybe I over judge everything, because I can hear little things that most average people can't.

And no, it's not worth debating, you're right. You have your opinion and I respect that. But my opinion is quite simply that if you're having to take a song down a matter of keys, it's not the song that you should be singing, and pick a different song that suits your range and type. Simple.

I don't know how else to put it. But sorry if I offended you. Didn't mean to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is it at Wireless Festival?

Yep.. 2010..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good and you don't look too shabby after the 14 hour wait either. :D She's right. That did take balls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Very good and you don't look too shabby after the 14 hour wait either. :D She's right. That did take balls.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your positive feedback. As I said, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I personally thought that vocal was crap, I can sing much better than that. However, yes, looking back, I do realise how brave it was now. Then again, I was quite tipsy by that point on whiskey and coke so.. maybe that's why. Lol.

Thanks again, much appreciated.