Back To Camelot: Merlin Series 1 discussion thread (beginning Saturday 5th January)

Comments

• star89star89 Posts: 24,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »
    Is there a Camelot Ladies Inner Toilet, too?

Yes but only can it be touched by experienced lords and ladies :D
  • Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smint wrote: »
    Well, not if you're on all fours, no ;)

You might want to get some tips from a chapter coming up soon in NOTRT :)

Well, of course, as a horse, I am not going to be able to read it. Perhaps Merlin would be so kind as to read it to me while he is grooming me?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Yes but only can it be touched by experienced lords and ladies :D

:D

And you pretend to be innocent?
  • SmintSmint Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No! But there is a Camelot Upper North Toilet at the top of the far tower :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah of course.

But no Camelot Ladies Inner Toilet? How deeply unsatisfying that must be.
  • LowriLowri Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That counts....

Lady Lowri :D

Oh my... I'm getting all emotional :cry::o

Yay! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, of course, as a horse, I am not going to be able to read it. Perhaps Merlin would be so kind as to read it to me while he is grooming me?

It'll be good practice for when he reads out Keren's story at The Globe :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

And you pretend to be innocent?

You misunderstand Avi.. I am innocent in the eyes of my beloved Sir Stu. Not sure about in the eyes of everyone else :o This is why I have my maid to get me out of any trouble ;)

Are you free this afternoon Avi? I wish to ride into market :):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah of course.

But no Camelot Ladies Inner Toilet? How deeply unsatisfying that must be.

Actually, I think there was one, but most of the men could never find it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You misunderstand Avi.. I am innocent in the eyes of my beloved Sir Stu. Not sure about in the eyes of everyone else :o This is why I have my maid to get me out of any trouble ;)

You will have to clear it with Arthur. Keren tells me he is about to take me hunting with Merlin. I couldn't disappoint Arthur.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You need to find better men Smint. None of the Knights, Lords nor Ladies in my presence have ever missed it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Again, literally LOL. :D

I am sorry I have to go now. Arthur awaits and Merlin is here to lead me to him.

<sigh>

(That's a sigh of secret longing, not a sigh of irritation btw).
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi only has wonderful jobs, sewing my dresses, drawing baths, brushing my hair, sending messages to the knights and settling them in to their rooms, accompanying me on shopping trips and her most important duty.. getting me out of any trouble I manage to get myself into :o;)
    That last one takes up as much time as the rest combined. ;)
    After all, Natarhi has most ladylike qualities but is not of noble birth, whereas there are some who hold the title of Lady . . .
    Hahaha! :D
    Actually, I didn't know I was even a lady.
    You asked to be one when we were deciding if we were upstairs or downstairs people months ago. ;)
    I came on here to ask if I could be Arthur's horse. Then Arthur can ride me whenever he likes, and Merlin can stroke (groom) me. Attention from both men - I'll be happy with that. :D
    :eek: Your fantasies are getting weirder Avi. :p
    Are you going to be Llamrei or Hengroen . . . or are you his spare mare . . . or a different kind of horse (with a silent w)? ;)
    :eek: Smint!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to find better men Smint. None of the Knights, Lords nor Ladies in my presence have ever missed it :)

I think this was in the time of the Series 1 knights, starry one. They could barely aim at the open doors, let alone find the holy grail

Now that we have knights with a much more accurate aim, perhaps it's time it was spruced up a bit - given a bit of a glitter or something sparkly perhaps? :)
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's Arthur's horse, and Arthur's alone. Get your own horse! Avi is a horse of the finest quality, and one of the top breeds in the world. I know you're a lady, but only royalty is fit to grace her back. And Merlin occasionally but as the prince's manservant he is the one exception. Besides, Arthur has told me he plans to ride her all afternoon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *splutters* Hahaha! :D
    Psst, Smint, we should have gone with the instrumental troubadours after all. ;)
    Lol!
    You lot are filthy but hilarious. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's Arthur's horse, and Arthur's alone. Get your own horse! Avi is a horse of the finest quality, and one of the top breeds in the world. I know you're a lady, but only royalty is fit to grace her back. And Merlin occasionally but as the prince's manservant he is the one exception. Besides, Arthur has told me he plans to ride her all afternoon.

:eek:

Smint will you have words with your maid as to how she address's Ladies above her station :mad:

I'l have you know that as the daughter of an old King I am indeed royalty. I was adopted into the Pendragon family when my father died, making me Uther's ward. :p
    I shall ride whichever horse I see fit. As Arthur has her now I will take his other one, we wouldnt want his prize stallion feeling left out now would we ;) If you bought me back the unicorn I asked for then I could ride that :rolleyes:

:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WOW.

(Passes Keren the fiver she owes her for saying all that.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'l have you know that as the daughter of an old King I am indeed royalty. I was adopted into the Pendragon family when my father died, making me Uther's ward. :p
    *cough* Sir Stu's ward, my lady. *cough*

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:

Smint will you have words with your maid as to how she address's Ladies above her station :mad:

I shall ride whichever horse I see fit. As Arthur has her now I will take his other one, we wouldnt want his prize stallion feeling left out now would we ;) If you bought me back the unicorn I asked for then I could ride that :rolleyes:

:p:p

I'm Arthur's favourite (besides that wretched Gwen in her mustard dress :mad:) so nothing bad will happen to me, I can speak to you however I like. :p I thought you were Sir Stu's ward? And if you're the daughter of a king, why are you called lady rather than princess?

Avi is Arthur's favourite horse, he really wouldn't be happy if he caught you riding her. He said something about having you put in the stocks for a week if you went near her. So I will be watching you very closely to make sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW.

(Passes Keren the fiver she owes her for saying all that.)

Thank you Avi The Horse. I'm not sure how a horse would come across a fiver, I suppose Arthur must have given it to you to give to me to keep watch over The Lady Star. Although I'm not convinced she is a lady <eyes star suspiciously>. I'm starting to wonder if she is a sorcerer who has hoodwinked us all. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Avi The Horse. I'm not sure how a horse would come across a fiver, I suppose Arthur must have given it to you to give to me to keep watch over The Lady Star. Although I'm not convinced she is a lady <eyes star suspiciously>. I'm starting to wonder if she is a sorcerer who has hoodwinked us all. ;)

(Passes Keren some oats, in case the fiver makes it look suspiciously like Avi the Horse is less equine than she really is).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    *splutters* Hahaha! :D
    Psst, Smint, we should have gone with the instrumental trubadoors after all. ;)

Well, quite . . . and there was me thinking that the Court of Love Instrumental Troubadours would be FAR too rude for this forum

You live and learn ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Arthur's favourite (besides that wretched Gwen in her mustard dress :mad:) so nothing bad will happen to me, I can speak to you however I like. :p I thought you were Sir Stu's ward? And if you're the daughter of a king, why are you called lady rather than princess?

Avi is Arthur's favourite horse, he really wouldn't be happy if he caught you riding her. He said something about having you put in the stocks for a week if you went near her. So I will be watching you very closely to make sure.

*Giggles to self about Keren thinking she is Arthur's favourite.. if only she knew the amount of maids he takes to his chambers*

I am Sir Stu's ward.. now. When I was adopted into the family it was by Uther but we feared he was too old to deal with my troublesome self along with Arthur and Morgana so Sir Stu kindly took over the duty.
    To be a Princess you need to be in the running for the throne, my father is dead and I'm now adopted into this family who already has Arthur in line for the throne. So I'm a Lady of this castle but still royal by blood.

I can get round Arthur anyway I wish, you really think he'l side with a maid over Lady Star.. besides after the terrible treatment of his sister he is for ever indebted to her and as a high priestess she can turn him or you into a toad at the drop of a hat. Before you say anything about Merlin he is bound to the agreement we made in that he can never use magic against Morgana ever again. I will let you off as you are not familiar with all of this as it happened before you got here :)

Sir Stu is working on getting myself and Morgana unicorns anyway :D;) So Arthur can enjoy Avi all he wishes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well Morgana is working on helping me, she says anyone can learn magic :D