Madonna... YIKES!

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
Forum Member

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a bit tired, holding her cheeks in and is wearing stylised stage make up and it's a crappy camera.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like she's been on the blower to Wildenstein's surgeon. Her eyes are tighter than a nun's doo-dah.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a bit tired, holding her cheeks in and is wearing stylised stage make up and it's a crappy camera.

Lol nothing at all to do with her looking terrible then?!
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's in her mid-50s... What do people expect?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    She's in her mid-50s... What do people expect?

So's my mother. She doesn't have a face that bad. Or so plastic.
  • ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is starting to look like a drag queen who has been doing the Working Men's clubs cabaret spot up and down the country for the last 30 years.
  • Scotty2012Scotty2012 Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her. She can do no wrong in my eyes. Super excited for her BRITs performance tonight!
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks to me that she has got to the age where having a bit more meat on her bones would make her look a bit better.
    I am sure once she is in costume tonight, with hair and makeup on she will look fabulous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the Mail's daily hate campaign against her far more disturbing than how she looks, right now.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Seriously? I honestly thought she had had some work done on her face that had caused it to swell up a bit after reading the thread title. She just doesn't look at her best, that's all. There's nothing that much wrong with her face.
  • Diamond HeadDiamond Head Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's still one of the finest lingerie wearers out there.
    She should be knighted for her services to black fishnet tights.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    I reckon if she was to soften the hair and make up she would look a hell of a lot better.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    She looks OK. Not worth an article. But the Daily Fail loves to criticize women's looks every day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    the Daily Fail loves to criticize women's looks every day.

I always wonder how people are happy to do a job like that. It's not even limited to the Mail (though they are the worst). So much of the media is devoted to making people hate themselves. Why?
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    I always wonder how people are happy to do a job like that. It's not even limited to the Mail (though they are the worst). So much of the media is devoted to making people hate themselves. Why?

I think anyone who spends their days slagging or slating the appearance of other people must suffer extreme low self esteem themselves. They only criticise others to make themselves feel better.
  • uniqueunique Posts: 12,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the picture with the quote "Work to do: Members of the production team were seen pulling lengths of heavy cable from the back of a van"

incredible journalism
  • Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    I find the Mail's daily hate campaign against her far more disturbing than how she looks, right now.

The Mail have always hated women who don't fit their idea of ageing, as she gets older it's only going to get more vicious. The Mail never liked Madonna anyway because she has always stood for everything they're against.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, she has the trademark 'feline eyes' look that suggests that her eyebrows will eventually have a secret liaison at the back of her head. Mind you, if she'd left well alone, the DM would still be slagging off her appearance.