Shall I get an I-pad?

12346»

Comments

• PPhilsterPPhilster Posts: 1,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you blind touch type on a physical keyboard? If not you have nothing to stand on with this argument. What is your wpm?

As I said, I can type just as quick on the iPad as I can on a traditional keyboard. You can believe it or not.
  • PPhilsterPPhilster Posts: 1,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulbrock wrote: »
    I'd suggest that was more to do with your deficiency as a typist rather than touchscreen keyboards having reached the same level of utility as physical keyboards ;)

I would not "suggest, " I would definitely say your close mindedness is preventing you from accepting certain truths. ;)
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PPhilster wrote: »
    I would not "suggest, " I would definitely say your close mindedness is preventing you from accepting certain truths. ;)

which are what, you're a bad typist :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PPhilster wrote: »
    As I said, I can type just as quick on the iPad as I can on a traditional keyboard. You can believe it or not.

I can type fairly quickly on my iPad, but never as quickly (or accurately) as with a proper keyboard, especially when the use of numbers and/or punctuation is required.

I don't doubt that you can type just as quick on your iPad, but I think the standard of your keyboard skills may not be too great to begin with.