Helen is such a controlling pain in the a**e

Comments

• unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter. She still controlled the discussion around the table, controlled Jale and Kim along with Danielle when they were plotting in the bedroom. Total double standards from Ashleigh stans as usual :D

How many times does it have to be pointed out that Kim HELD a meeting minus Helen, her and Jale wanted to save Marlon over Ash, exactly what part of that did Ashleigh control or manipulate?
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    How many times does it have to be pointed out that Kim HELD a meeting minus Helen, her and Jale wanted to save Marlon over Ash, exactly what part of that did Ashleigh control or manipulate?

Ashleigh called the meeting, she said she wanted a meeting with the girls without Helen and it was Kim who passed the message on to Jale or was this another time?
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooh put the handbag away dear, getting a little defensive. Thou shalt not call Saint Ashleigh's behaviour into question, and only vilify the evil one known as Helen :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Oooh put the handbag away dear, getting a little defensive. Thou shalt not call Saint Ashleigh's behaviour into question, and only vilify the evil one known as Helen :D

You havent responded to any of my points I notice?
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    wotnot wrote: »
    But by the same notion why did Ashleigh have to have her way when all the guys were up?

She didn't. They guys were all negotiated by several girls together???
    Forum Member
    Well, I can see that you Ashleigh fans are not going to acknowledge that Helen had every right to argue to take Ash, so I'll yet you all whinge about that one in peace.

But, before I go. I'd like to know (and I've raised it a few times without reply already), what you thought of Chris taking a back seat during the discussions. No-one can honestly talk about Helen overriding the group when one member of that group didn't offer a view to be overridden.

I think it's irrelevant whether Chris pitched in or not ...... Helen was still outnumbered without Chris' vote - yet she still got her way. (AGAIN)
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Helen thrives off power and other peoples misfortunes. Horrible woman and wont forget how she targeted Jale in the early weeks. I hope BB sees sense and takes the self righteous cow's pass from her.:D
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Anyway im off for now too. But yeah Chris should of said something during the discussions. Saying nothing is almost as bad as continuously dictating away.

You what???? Ridiculous.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    I think it's irrelevant whether Chris pitched in or not ...... Helen was still outnumbered without Chris' vote - yet she still got her way. (AGAIN)

...and you just know if Chris disagreed with Helen she'd have a strop and make him her next target for abuse.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen the powerful for the win! :)
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Although Helen has been shown in a better light since the formal warning, she is just the same aggressive bully underneath imo.

Most of the other hms seem afraid of standing up to her and she reinforces this power by the way she talks to them eg when talking about having her finalist ticket removed by the unidentified power hm there seemed to be a threat that she would turn on whoever dared to do it. Also the party invites - everyone wanted Ashleigh and Zoe - she insisted on Ash and got her way.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You what???? Ridiculous.
    Whatt ?? lol But thanks for a reply of sorts anyway haha
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Helen ever stfu and stop trying to control everyone? Most of her group wanted Ashleigh to go to the party but of course she had to have one up on Ashleigh so she started undermining the guys and talking irrelevant babble 'She's at all the parties (err so is Ash). Then she spouts nonsense that Ash would pick Mark (lets be honest she would probably glare at him until he chooses her and Stephen/Winston) so he'll pick her 'good friend' Ash. Don't even start me on their bedroom antics after she made comments about Kim and Stephen. Nasty, overbearing hypocrite

Nonsense! and what the heck is "stfu" use English.
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Whatt ?? lol But thanks for a reply of sorts anyway haha

LOL ... no probs ;-)
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL ... no probs ;-)
    Yeah replying me in a Helen style :p lol But if you're wearing those denim daisy dukes shorts right now like Helen then i will admit you're right once or twice LOL ;-)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Helen ever stfu and stop trying to control everyone? Most of her group wanted Ashleigh to go to the party but of course she had to have one up on Ashleigh so she started undermining the guys and talking irrelevant babble 'She's at all the parties (err so is Ash). Then she spouts nonsense that Ash would pick Mark (lets be honest she would probably glare at him until he chooses her and Stephen/Winston) so he'll pick her 'good friend' Ash. Don't even start me on their bedroom antics after she made comments about Kim and Stephen. Nasty, overbearing hypocrite

I know If she can undermine anyone it appears she will; very sad her level of emotional intelligence is seemingly below par. ;-) :)
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and they all let her be one
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Nonsense! and what the heck is "stfu" use English.

You jest of course. ;-):)
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    You jest of course. ;-):)

Nope deadly serious particularly about the use of English.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sanfran1 wrote: »
    Your complete post is very well put Patsy, IMO.
    I doubt you'll get any response from the poster.

Well whattayouknow! You were right. ;-)
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually, Steven wanted Ash too, so it was two vs two. If chris had some balls abouthim it would've been two vs three.

And, even if it didn't make up the numbers, how can you say that it's irrelevant that chris kept queit? Surely, as a friend, he should be fighting her corner.
    Hmmm. So do you completely rule out the possibility of someone liking a housemate for their personality, rather than the geography, if they happen to share an island with them?

For example, I like Ashleigh. I'm from Cork (which is possibly closer to wherever you are and certainly closer to London than Derry). So is my view automatically 'devalued' because I'm clearly Irish? That's a nonsense argument, surely?

In the past, I have liked Irish housemates; certainly; but I've disliked more than I've liked. Brian D and Anna are among my top four (the other two are Aaron, Ben Duncan) of all time. So you probably deduce that's because they're Irish. But it's not that simple, is it? Because Brian D and Anna are among many BB fans top 4.

Equally, I didn't particularly like Keeva, didn't like Mary, couldn't stand Orlaith, Conor or Spiral and was ambivalent about Noirin. I liked Hazel and championed both Hazel and Keeva on here because I so strongly disliked both Gina and Josie who seemed to take particularly against them.

I will say this, good looking Irish women - Noirin, Keeva, Orlaith, Hazel and now Ashleigh really do seem to get a particularly vociferous and vicious kind of hate on DS.

I've more or less stopped posting this year because my favourites are Christopher, Chris and Ashleigh (in that order). Chris and Christopher are barely discussed; it's all about Ashleigh, who gets right up the noses of a very vocal minority of posters for some reason.

Because I'm Irish, it's assumed that's the only reason I'm supporting her. So there's not much point. Can you see where I'm coming from?

If anyone supports a HM because they share the same nationality or locality (or race, religion, whatever really, even if they just fancy them) then, yes, their opinion is invalid to me, because whenever they speak up for them, argue points for them, and do the whole fan thing on here, I know that it all stems from the fact that they happen to share a locality (in this instance) rather than actually agreeing with what that HM is doing. It's part of the reason why this place is so full of inconsistencies, with people arguing points opposite to those they've argued before because they feel compelled to stand by the HM regardless of whether they agree with them or not.

I'm not saying that every viewer who supports a HM of the same nationality etc is supporting them for shallow reasons, only those that support a HM because of their nationality. And it's plainly obvious that this does go on on here. I'm not blind to certain FMs invariably supporting the HMs from the same place they come from. And it'd be nice if you could say you're aware of it too.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, Steven wanted Ash too, so it was two vs two. If chris had some balls abouthim it would've been two vs three.

And, even if it didn't make up the numbers, how can you say that it's irrelevant that chris kept queit? Surely, as a friend, he should be fighting her corner.

If anyone supports a HM because they share the same nationality or locality (or race, religion, whatever really) then, yes, their opinion is invalid to me, because whenever they speak up for them, argue points for them, and do the whole fan thing on here, I know that it all stems from the fact that they happen to share a locality rather than acxtually agreeing with what that HM is doing. It's part of the reason why this place is so full of inconsistencies, with people arguing points opposite to those they've argued before because they feel compelled to stand by the HM regardless of whether they agree with them or not.

I'm not saying that every viewer who supports a HM of the same nationality etc is supporting them for shallow reasons, only those that support a HM because of their nationality. And it's plainly obvious that this does go on on here. I'm not blind to certain FMs invariably supporting the HMs from the same place they come from. And it'd be nice if you could say you're aware of it too.

Bit in bold - how do you know that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    She is an unedifying example of a slightly mentally challenged Northern lass, who squeezes her personality brutally to give the illusion of intelligence.

Alongside that, she typifies the school bully who groomed her hareem in such a way as to carry out her bidding at the flick of a finger or the nod of a head.

All the while she is able to fool those in power. An expert manipulator of those beneath and above herself with her charisma.

How on earth did she get a pass to the final? Using all her powers, she had already conned Pauline without even trying.

Some might say an amazing housemate, others might think an unpleasant specimen of humanity or indeed, anywhere between those 2 points.. ;)

Well, said. ;-)
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    purplesky wrote: »
    Helen's friend?

I detest her. She's always on about people "showing their true colours", usually the people who are not in her gang. Hence she and her cohorts must be colourless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on what's not to like? she tells it like it is, except when she doesn't.
    She doesn't talk behind people's backs except when she does.
    She's always right (no exception)
    She spots all her (many) faults in others.

Everyone else is two faced as they don't want a confrontation every time something contrary pops into their head.

And if she talks behind people's backs it's ok because she would say it to their face so it's not bitching (my personal favourite)

And as we saw from tonight, she also feels entitled to do nothing whilst everyone else cleans up (her mess) around her.

What's not to like...

This is well said, too. IMO. ;-)