Options

Did I accidently log onto the BNP forum?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
Forum Member
Some of you idiots need to get a grip. :mad:

punkfootball

Comments

• Options
    derek1234derek1234 Posts: 858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WTF, you idiot.

Critising people for expressing their opinions. Don't you like democracy, or do you want Sharia law too. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    derek1234 wrote: »
    WTF, you idiot.

Critising people for expressing their opinions. Don't you like democracy, or do you want Sharia law too. :rolleyes:

Should we let idiots like Osama Bin Laden, Gordan Brown and Alfolf Hitler express their opinion!
  • Options
    rufnek2k6rufnek2k6 Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you idiots need to get a grip. :mad:

punkfootball

I was beginning to think that too, seen the same threads OVER and OVER again, I just give up trying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I agree, lets ban anyone who doesn't agree with me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF, you idiot.

Critising people for expressing their opinions.
    That's what these forums are for. :D We all do it. You just did.

I think the point the OP was making is that the DS forums have become alarmingly racist in tone recently.
  • Options
    cribologycribology Posts: 1,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thought police have already quoted "Racist", "Gordan Brown", "Osama Bin Laden", "Adolf hitler"

how pathetic.
  • Options
    dawnrayddawnrayd Posts: 6,746
    Forum Member
    This argument isn't going my way, this isn't what it said in "The Guardian" ... they must be .. gasp ... "bnp" .. pfff... c'mon, enough of this nonsense.
  • Options
    2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest that most of the agressors on this forum (some of them new and some I would suggest aren't so new if you get my meaning ;) ) have not likely ever met a Muslim, read certain sections of the media and do not have any real understanding of the difference between Islamic terrorists and law abiding Muslims.

They can "blame" Islam all they like but considering it can't actually reply because it's not alive, their "hatred" grows and grows without response. This can extrapolate all the way to an ugly future in this country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF, you idiot.

If you're allowed to express your "hatred", then others should be allowed to express their opinion that they feel you are wrong.

You can't have it one way and not the other!!
  • Options
    dawnrayddawnrayd Posts: 6,746
    Forum Member
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    They can "blame" Islam all they like but considering it can't actually reply because it's not alive, their "hatred" grows and grows without response. This can extrapolate all the way to an ugly future in this country.

Not noticed anyone 'blaming' islam yet? What are you talking about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dawnrayd wrote: »
    Not noticed anyone 'blaming' islam yet? What are you talking about?

Keep looking through the threads close enough and you'll come across some, don't worry.
  • Options
    Reiver97Reiver97 Posts: 2,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It cant be denied there is a definate right-wing slant on this forum. The politics section seems to be obsessed with Islam(essentially code for non-whites), terrorism, Benefits scroungers, Scottish "scroungers", "Chav scum", the "PC brigade" etc.

Which to be fair probably represnts a fair assemesment of the state of politics and society in England.

A cultural/societal move to the far-right; increasing racism, intolerance, xenophobia, selifishness, wilful ignorance and a contempt, fear and hatred for the "feral", "genetically criminal" "undeserving" poor who should be "forcibly sterilized" (all views Ive seen repeatedly expressed in this section).

Views reminiscent of the worst of Victorian times and which many of us had hoped were consigned to the dustbin of history, but which 3 decades of Thatcherism (in one form or another) has made once again fashionable amongst the chattering classes.
  • Options
    SallysallySallysally Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    You must admit just reading the headings of threads seems to point to a heavy bias towards "Muslim" threads - and nearly all of them seem to have an OP which denigrates Muslims to some extent or another.

To some people, it does seem that Islam is the only show in town in politics. Sad really, because so long as that is the situation, then more important matters may not be discussed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I might be biased, but lets not forget some people got murdered in London in June 2006.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maz_london wrote: »
    I might be biased, but lets not forget some people got murdered in London in June 2006.

Yep including innocent Muslims.

Your point?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF, you idiot.

expression of opinion, even if it leads to indirect hate spreading?

Is this democrazy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm venting my anger at the evil culprits, not the victims...
  • Options
    crakecrake Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the time of writing this post, the following are among the next fifteen threads:

1. St George may no longer be patron saint of England as may offend muslims

2. Further evidence of the similarities between Islamic Terrorism and Nazism

3. Female Muslim medics 'disobey hygiene rules'

4. Is Islam going too far this time?

5. Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits

6. Multiple Wives = Multiple Benefits, UK scedes to Sharia?

Is this forum now used exclusively by London taxi drivers? And how long before we see "Benefit Scrounging Muslim Eats White Baby While Saluting Hitler and Littering"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some people got murdered by white, muslim hating, christian BNP supporter David Copeland when he carried out his bombing campaign in London too. Or have you conveniantly forgotten about that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Yep including innocent Muslims.

Your point?

:rolleyes:

I was at bond street station when it happened, trying to change onto the jubilee line... just because muslims got killed when it happened, it doesn't make it ok... i am so full of revenge for you guys you couldn't imagine ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was at bond street station when it happened, trying to change onto the jubilee line... just because muslims got killed when it happened, it doesn't make it ok... i am so full of revenge for you guys you couldn't imagine ...

Hang on. You cannot blame an entire group for the actions of a few of its members.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And if you in Soho or Brixton when Copeland set his nail bombs off woul;d you be "so full of revenge" for racists and the BNP?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a disgusting post :mad:
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I never said it was ok!

I was reminding you that the terrorists ended up killing innocent Muslims and thus I am trying to educate you on the fact the terrorists are out to get all of us and we all have to stop them and focus on them and not on Muslims.

You need to go have a cold shower and sort yourself out - you might cause yourself (or someone else) some damage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what happened in june 2006?
  • Options
    crakecrake Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamasan wrote: »
    Hang on. You cannot blame an entire group for the actions of a few of its members.

Oi! Stop trying to cloud this debate with your "logic" and "reasoning"!