Options

Ugly Betty - Season 2 DVD

glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
Forum Member
Just a quick question... Does anybody own this? Does it contain an episode guide??

I got it for christmas and started to watch it the other day but i noticed that there isn't a booklet but there is pouch where a booklet should go. It just had two flyers in. :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may get all the info you need from someone who has the same C.D.--
    If not --I would ask the purchaser to return to shop where it was bought!
    Show them what it contains & ask IF there is any part missing-
    If there is - they should supply a new unopened pack--
    which would have all necessary discs & paperwork that comes with it!
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the season 1 & 2 box set the other day and season 1 had a booklet in and season 2 was like yours with just a leaflet in.

So i'm guessing they are all like that.
  • Options
    jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no booklet! yet there is space for one? so why bother!
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Oh, i thought mine had been shipped without one :( I love flicking through episode guides. Seems strange to have space for one.

It actually turns out that the box was bought at Woolworths so i don't think they'd have helped me much anyway :p

At least I can rest easy now :D
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh I've bought season 1 and 2.

Season 1 has an episode guide but season 2 doesn't. It just has a leaflet saying thanks for buying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I have the U.S edition of season 2 and you didn't get an episode guide however you did get a map of New york showing where Betty would live and work etc and then on the back it just lists the episodes and which disk they are on. They did something similar with Desperate Housewives season 4 there where you had a realtors guide showing all the houses on Wysteria Lane and then the back listed the episodes.
  • Options
    jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the U.S edition of season 2 and you didn't get an episode guide however you did get a map of New york showing where Betty would live and work etc and then on the back it just lists the episodes and which disk they are on. They did something similar with Desperate Housewives season 4 there where you had a realtors guide showing all the houses on Wysteria Lane and then the back listed the episodes.

WOW! i hate america :p iv got the american dexter and brothers and sisters, they both look better then ours!! And the R2 Desperate housewives seasons 3/4 are awful!