EastEnders - The REALLY BIG Lucy Beale Discussion Thread (Merged)

1798081828385»

Comments

• Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi is Dot's granddaughter remember. Chances are Charlie has her number for that reason.
  • karlsbergkarlsberg Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    So Alfie was the unlicensed taxi driver?
  • TommyGiffenTommyGiffen Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    karlsberg wrote: »
    So Alfie was the unlicensed taxi driver?
    No! Lauren met him last week, he was foreign and didn't give her much help at all. Alfie only did unlicensed taxi work this week for a little extra money.
  • burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    Why has nobody suspected Ben Mitchell yet?

Lucy died pretty much the same day he was released from prison, been missing ever since, and I bet Jay knows something dodgy about it, too.

I guarantee Ben Mitchell will return to our screens as we approach the reveal of the killer...may be a coincidence...but I doubt it.

No way Peter Beale did it. Why would he kill his own sister and be so intent on finding the killer?

Have you read The Cuckoo's Calling? :D
  • KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee is back in Albert Square, but his folks are concerned when he lets slip he knows something about Lucy's death.
    SOURCE: Sun TV Mag

W/C 7th - 11th July.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why I still think Cindy Jnr. killed Lucy!

1. So now we’ve 3 pregnancies; Kat, Cindy and Ronnie. The last time both Ronnie and Kat were pregnant was the controversial baby swap which was widely criticised. Those two are highly unlikely to have a tragic pregnancy which then leaves Cindy.

2. Cindy’s child will have its mother taken away from it months after birth just like Cindy lost her mother, who was in prison (where she’s headed), and died in childbirth. History repeats itself. This is the daughter of the woman who was in prison for attempted murder except Cindy succeeded although I’m not sure she realises she dealt the fatal blow yet as I suspect someone else moved the body not wanting to be held culpable. (Nick Cotton?)

3. Jane is returning full time. We all know how much she wanted a baby and that Ian still loves her. Cindy’s baby will see them reunite to bring up the child of Lucy’s killer?

4. With Nikki leaving this week, I think it’s safe to say that the Spraggans will be no more come Autumn. If so, why make TJ the baby daddy? What is the point of the pregnancy if not to make the outcome of Lucy’s death all the more tragic and heartbreaking as Cindy will be separated from it months are giving birth.

5. The greatest impact will be had if the killer has been under the Beale roof the whole time. Cindy has shared Lucy’s room for 8 months prior to her murder. She knows all her secrets; her getting arrested in Devon and doing coke, what else could she know about Lucy? They never shared many scenes but I think Cindy was extremely jealous of her, Lucy had a loving family, men falling at her feet and was running her own business. I think Cindy wanted Lucy’s life and we all know Lucy had an acid tongue probably leading Cindy to lash out at her.

6. Cindy’s voicemail on Lucy’s phone. 2 of the people that left voicemails on Lucy’s phone have been offscreen since the week of the murder which I think is telling. (Lee & Cindy) Voicemail No. 3 was Cindy, “Lucy…You coming back tonight? Look, I know I messed up. Please don’t be mad…Just text me.” We’re meant to think this is about the coke but I think she went to the flats after looking for Ian at the restaurant and had an argument with Lucy. I think she’s apologising for that not realising it was fatal as Lucy had already taken a bang the head earlier that week.

7. She’s indispensable. By February, she’ll have only been onscreen just over a year. Mimi is turning 16 this year so will be able to work longer hours. I think she’s a big part to play in the coda of this story. (massive if my suspicion she’s the killer is true)

8. Ian will blame himself for letting her stay under his roof. If he’d shipped her back off to Gina’s when she got up the duff, he’d still have his daughter. Peter will also feel guilty as she followed him to Walford with his secret.

9. The future of the Beales. Cindy’s baby will be a constant reminder and imagine the story potential in a Cindy return years down the line. She’s only 16 and I could see her getting a manslaughter charge. Much like Ian’s brother, Ben, I don’t think she’d serve long in prison and her return would be massive for the Beales. Cindy wanting her baby back, Ian and Jane having bonded with it. I could see Denise taking pity on her and becoming a mother figure to her too.

10. Because she’s the best possible option IMO. The Carters will be taking centre stage at Christmas so I’d prefer they took a backseat during the 30th anniversary. It’ll be all about the Mitchells (Sharon/Phil wedding), Beales (Lucy reveal) and Cottons (Nick’s death?). The show’s 4 longest characters at the forefront. The Lucy story will involve almost the whole Square “We're going to use this storyline to find out a lot about every single character on the Square” but by the end of it I think we’ll be back in the Beales where we started. The only plausible Beale would be Cindy.
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »

1. So now we’ve 3 pregnancies; Kat, Cindy and Ronnie. The last time both Ronnie and Kat were pregnant was the controversial baby swap which was widely criticised. Those two are highly unlikely to have a tragic pregnancy which then leaves Cindy.

2. Cindy’s child will have its mother taken away from it months after birth just like Cindy lost her mother, who was in prison (where she’s headed), and died in childbirth. History repeats itself. This is the daughter of the woman who was in prison for attempted murder except Cindy succeeded although I’m not sure she realises she dealt the fatal blow yet as I suspect someone else moved the body not wanting to be held culpable. (Nick Cotton?)

3. Jane is returning full time. We all know how much she wanted a baby and that Ian still loves her. Cindy’s baby will see them reunite to bring up the child of Lucy’s killer?

4. With Nikki leaving this week, I think it’s safe to say that the Spraggans will be no more come Autumn. If so, why make TJ the baby daddy? What is the point of the pregnancy if not to make the outcome of Lucy’s death all the more tragic and heartbreaking as Cindy will be separated from it months are giving birth.

5. The greatest impact will be had if the killer has been under the Beale roof the whole time. Cindy has shared Lucy’s room for 8 months prior to her murder. She knows all her secrets; her getting arrested in Devon and doing coke, what else could she know about Lucy? They never shared many scenes but I think Cindy was extremely jealous of her, Lucy had a loving family, men falling at her feet and was running her own business. I think Cindy wanted Lucy’s life and we all know Lucy had an acid tongue probably leading Cindy to lash out at her.

6. Cindy’s voicemail on Lucy’s phone. 2 of the people that left voicemails on Lucy’s phone have been offscreen since the week of the murder which I think is telling. (Lee & Cindy) Voicemail No. 3 was Cindy, “Lucy…You coming back tonight? Look, I know I messed up. Please don’t be mad…Just text me.” We’re meant to think this is about the coke but I think she went to the flats after looking for Ian at the restaurant and had an argument with Lucy. I think she’s apologising for that not realising it was fatal as Lucy had already taken a bang the head earlier that week.

7. She’s indispensable. By February, she’ll have only been onscreen just over a year. Mimi is turning 16 this year so will be able to work longer hours. I think she’s a big part to play in the coda of this story. (massive if my suspicion she’s the killer is true)

8. Ian will blame himself for letting her stay under his roof. If he’d shipped her back off to Gina’s when she got up the duff, he’d still have his daughter. Peter will also feel guilty as she followed him to Walford with his secret.

9. The future of the Beales. Cindy’s baby will be a constant reminder and imagine the story potential in a Cindy return years down the line. She’s only 16 and I could see her getting a manslaughter charge. Much like Ian’s brother, Ben, I don’t think she’d serve long in prison and her return would be massive for the Beales. Cindy wanting her baby back, Ian and Jane having bonded with it. I could see Denise taking pity on her and becoming a mother figure to her too.

10. Because she’s the best possible option IMO. The Carters will be taking centre stage at Christmas so I’d prefer they took a backseat during the 30th anniversary. It’ll be all about the Mitchells (Sharon/Phil wedding), Beales (Lucy reveal) and Cottons (Nick’s death?). The show’s 4 longest characters at the forefront. The Lucy story will involve almost the whole Square “We're going to use this storyline to find out a lot about every single character on the Square” but by the end of it I think we’ll be back in the Beales where we started. The only plausible Beale would be Cindy.

Very well thought out. I really hope you're right.
  • Liv1Liv1 Posts: 219
    Forum Member

I hadn't really thought about Cindy Jr but you've got some really interesting well thought out ideas that would be great to watch if it was her. I hope she's back soon, I'm finding it really odd how she's just gone.
  • ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a well known fact that Ben Mitchell is the killer.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    I think it's a well known fact that Ben Mitchell is the killer.

its a well known fact that he is A killer - doubt he is THE killer tho - why would he kill again just after being released from prison? doesnt make sense!
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

Yes, I really like this theory. I would like Cindy to be the culprit.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm leaning more towards Cindy now too. Though Lee is still my first choice. I do find it odd no one has asked where Cindy was on Good Friday. We know she went looking for Ian so has no alibi. What was she doing in all that time because she wasn't in house when Denise returned.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy_Duke wrote: »
    Very well thought out. I really hope you're right.
    Thanks. :)

Liv1 wrote: »
    I hadn't really thought about Cindy Jr but you've got some really interesting well thought out ideas that would be great to watch if it was her. I hope she's back soon, I'm finding it really odd how she's just gone.
    Thanks. :) I think Mimi was doing her GCSE's.
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Yes, I really like this theory. I would like Cindy to be the culprit.

:)

PS. 7 should read she's dispensable. :D
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see them making two of Cindy Williams Sr.'s kids monsters. We already have all the stuff that Steven pulled, I don't want them to waste Cindy Jr. either.
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee carter has something to tell the Police about the night Lucy died....wonder what he saw? or where He was that night?? He is linked too the murder somehow I am sure...He's a Carter and they are kinda central to the show been owners of The Vic... Or maybe He saw one of his family with Lucy ?? and decides too come clean as knowing this secret is too much for him?
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Lee carter has something to tell the Police about the night Lucy died....wonder what he saw? or where He was that night?? He is linked too the murder somehow I am sure...He's a Carter and they are kinda central to the show been owners of The Vic... Or maybe He saw one of his family with Lucy ?? and decides too come clean as knowing this secret is too much for him?

Nah from spoilers it's more him getting drunk and accidentally muttering something rather than a guilty conscience I think.
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half the time I forget that Lucy is dead at all, let alone murdered. I don't really care too much who did it anymore. All these "secrets" coming out are a bit annoying too.

Ian kerb crawling and paying Rainie for sex the very night Lucy was killed was ludicrous imo. And there are lots more "secrets" to come. Yawn.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    If it isn't Dot who killed Lucy then I will be thoroughly disappointed. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member

Nicely analysed.

From the very beginning I have said Cindy jnr as like you I feel she is the most plausible suspect.

Bet placed at 21/05/2014 20:01
    Bet Type Single
    Bet Channel Internet
    Number of lines 1
    Stake per line £10.00
    Total stake £10.00
    Settled N

TV and Film Specials EastEnders Special Who killed Lucy Beale? Win 03/07/2014 19:30 Cindy Williams @ 15.00 Others Available on Request.

and as you can see if we are right I will win £ 150 :D
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this SL is running until February but

HELLO DTC

have you forgotten about this or just dropped it for a few weeks to "build suspense"...........

its not working btw, Im bored of this SL, nothing is happening and its not suspenseful at all
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    This thread needs a big update! plots, motives, clues.

I missed this video, or so long ago i forgot!

Lucy Beale: Plotting The Murder - EastEnders
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdxpm-7WW98
This discussion has been closed.