Fake Celebrity Relationships

Comments

• Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell. All of them.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I always thought Brand and Perry was the real thing.

I picked up somewhere that contrary to accepted wisdom that Brand was the bastard who dumped her because he chases too much skirt, he called it a day, in fact, because he couldn't handle her apparently out-of-control coke habit (there have been other stories about it, too). As a recovering junkie he might well have felt have also wanted to play it safe.
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    George Clooney clearly has a power marriage...

Why clearly?

I don't doubt that he was happier settling for a woman with a bit more upstairs than some her is surely surrounded by, and as someone else said, getting married 'for love' is quite a new development these past few centuries. More often than not it is a partnership based on compatibility. Certainly I don't doubt that love plays a major part, but how many folk have married for love and found the reality was too different. My advice to anyone is marry someone you get on with. If you love them, so much the better. And as far as possible the sex has to be right, too. Anyway, didn't Clooney have a long thing with some other women, nine years or so? Just because he doesn't choose to play the whole film star shite and prefers to keep himself to himself doesn't at all mean he's some kind of closet case.
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Wasn't the rumour about Suki Waterhouse that she Cara Delevigne's girlfriend at one point?

(although, it's probably easier to list who Cara hasn't been linked with, male or female)

I don't think Cara (those bloody eyebrows!) has yet been linked with Catherine the Great. But give it time.
    Forum Member
    Richard Chamberlain had a long, long engagement with a secretary (female) who worked at his agents office and we all know now, of course, that he is gay. I remember him doing various photo shoots with her. I doubt if he would have got many of his romantic roles if it had been known he was gay.

But Rock Hudson and Richard Chamberlain were from different eras, Hudson especially, from the studio era. I don't doubt that there are several gays keeping schtumm for the sake of their career - who can blame them - and if you knew that chap on screen you would like to fancy bats for his own side, it would certainly put the kyber on producers' enthsiasm for hiring him to play a romantic lead.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too many fakers (faking for a variety of reasons) to even list in one thread.

And dozens more new ones signing on the dotted line as we speak! No doubt.

So sad. :(
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    I picked up somewhere that contrary to accepted wisdom that Brand was the bastard who dumped her because he chases too much skirt, he called it a day, in fact, because he couldn't handle her apparently out-of-control coke habit (there have been other stories about it, too). As a recovering junkie he might well have felt have also wanted to play it safe.

Yes, that was one of the blinds on here a few years back. Everyone guessed it was her who was the coke head.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why clearly?

I don't doubt that he was happier settling for a woman with a bit more upstairs than some her is surely surrounded by, and as someone else said, getting married 'for love' is quite a new development these past few centuries. More often than not it is a partnership based on compatibility. Certainly I don't doubt that love plays a major part, but how many folk have married for love and found the reality was too different. My advice to anyone is marry someone you get on with. If you love them, so much the better. And as far as possible the sex has to be right, too. Anyway, didn't Clooney have a long thing with some other women, nine years or so? Just because he doesn't choose to play the whole film star shite and prefers to keep himself to himself doesn't at all mean he's some kind of closet case.

Thoughts in certain areas are he is heading for political office in the future. She has class and brains so perfect. That is what he wants now from a partner.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart. Though to be fair I dont think they ever confirmed or denied that they were in a relationship, but I thought it was common knowledge that they weren't... boy was I wrong!
    Im a massive fan of his current girlfriends music (fka twigs) and ive stumbled upon some mental twilight fans that not only believe that RP & KS are secretly married and have a child:o but that K is pregnant again :o:D

I feel I should be publicly flogged for knowing this:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart. Though to be fair I dont think they ever confirmed or denied that they were in a relationship, but I thought it was common knowledge that they weren't... boy was I wrong!
    Im a massive fan of his current girlfriends music (fka twigs) and ive stumbled upon some mental twilight fans that not only believe that RP & KS are secretly married and have a child:o but that K is pregnant again :o:D

I feel I should be publicly flogged for knowing this:cry:

The Daily Mail keeps dropping hints about Kristen and her close female friend she is hanging round with.:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the writing was on the wall for a while. You could see the way he looked at her after he gave his heartfelt views after the death of Amy Winehouse and she acted like a teenager off her face on cheap cider and treated it like a joke. No recovering addict can be in a relationship where the other doesn't respect their sobriety and she didn't seem to have any respect for his.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Travolta and Kelly Preston always strikes me as a weird one. I know they had another child after tragically losing their son - but I can't even imagine the conception happening - and not just because of sexuality rumours on his part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    I read a lot of gossip/celeb sites and some relationships are all pr.I been reading a lot about George and Amal personally they seem real deal..The one relationship that's has caught my eye is Frank and Christine cant see them getting hitched. In the world of la la land nothing lasts forever everything is dispensable.In real life people don't get divorced because they cant afford it.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In his heyday, Max Clifford said that he represented couples who married for the sake of convenience.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In his heyday, Max Clifford said that he represented couples who married for the sake of convenience.

Yep.

And Clifford has a lot of insider knowledge on a LOT of people, no brainer. Just because he's in the clink doesn't mean it all gets invalidated.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price and Keiron Hayler - their annual vow renewal ceremonies do nothing to dispel the whiff of Publicity Stunt! It doesn't help that the entire relationship seems to be choreographed to the nth degree, even down to his alleged adultery and her reaction to it!

David Walliams and Lara Stone - If Walliams marrying a woman wasn't shocking enough, he upped the WTF Factor by marrying a stunningly attractive model!
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until last night, I thought Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter were fake. They looked really happy last though and she looked stunning. The only person who didn't seem happy was Wanda. I wouldn't consider myself a truther or a nanny, I just say what I see.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I highly doub there are as many fake relationships as people assume. Amal had no reason to enter into a fake relationship with George, we never heard a peep of her before she met him, and she still seems to be working similar cases as she did before the marriage. And frankly, he has no hopes in political field with an Arab wife. He himself has said the he has too many secrets to get into politics.
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    The one relationship that's has caught my eye is Frank and Christine cant see them getting hitched.

I know what you mean but I don't really get a whiff of fakery... I don't think they'll marry, but I get the impression that's because it's a case of her being keener than him. I think he'll dump her if he ever actually goes to the USA.

Of course this is based on no actual knowledge whatsoever.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin Bieber and Selena Gomes was fake wasn't it?
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Ant and Dec. :o

Dec's friendship with Ant is more real than his relationship with fiancée/manager Ali.:D
    LOL
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Justin Bieber and Selena Gomes was fake wasn't it?

I could believe that there was something between them, but I think it was strung out for publicity.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michele Rodriguez & Zac Efron
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    007Fusion wrote: »
    Michele Rodriguez & Zac Efron

That's one's easy.
    Drugs
  • icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a distinct whiff of 'contract relationship' between Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards. Lots of ring showing. Lots of posed photographs, lots of strategic press stories - no look of genuine affection between them. Half hearted kisses. Looks like the contract is up!! They all seem very awkward about it! Purely publicity for Little Mix I reckon - and it worked!! Wonder if the truth will ever come out though.....