Andre and Price to spend Xmas together

Comments

• LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Alex could be the narrator of this very touching Christmas story (let's face it, he doesn't feature much in this marriage so he needs to be involved somehow.) And he likes his fairy tales ("I am a household name"... "I changed the face of Bravo tv..." etc...)

Tis the morning of Christmas, my katie's excited
    Peter Andre is coming, she's really delighted.
    The cameras are focused, the smiles are in place,
    Peter Andre is practicing his 'selfless dad' face.
    They kneel by the tree and they gaze at each other
    And Katie says 'Peter, you're the best ever father'.
    Poor Harvey's disgusted, he refuses to play,
    And Pete says 'now Harvey, it's just for OK!'

That is actually hilarious!! :D sums them up to a tee :p
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Wondering if this story is credible, or whether it is a plant just to put a spin over the fact that Peter may not get to see the children over Xmas - as its Katie's turn this year.

Several days before this story broke, the showbiz journo of Daily Star Sunday and Ms Powell were twittering each other and saying it was nice to meet and he enjoyed Mr. Andre's concert. He also thinks that Katona's new show is going to be good:rolleyes:

Miss Powell definitely works hard to keep Peter in the press. Its a great pity that he cant do it alone, without mentioning KP.

That is so over-estimating KP. Does he really need to be linked to someone who isn't getting any press apart from being banned from driving & putting her foot in it?? Lets not forget the only thing she's doing at the mo is selling stuff.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    That is so over-estimating KP. Does he really need to be linked to someone who isn't getting any press apart from being banned from driving & putting her foot in it?? Lets not forget the only thing she's doing at the mo is selling stuff.

Yeah, wonder how her perfume is faring. We keep hearing from her fans that Pete is doing badly, yet they dont mention her stuff. The equestrian range.....hows that doing:D
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

Yeah, wonder how her perfume is faring. We keep hearing from her fans that Pete is doing badly, yet they dont mention her stuff. The equestrian range.....hows that doing:D

Not great, it seems, as a lot of it appears to be half price.

http://www.kpequestrian.com/products.php?cat=15

I like the way she's beheaded her children! :eek:

How professional that looks. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »

:eek:OMG!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the link. Im so pleased that Katie is a woman of her word and has removed the shots of her children from her site.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So one fan thinks Katie has offered to let Peter see the children and another thinks Peter (CAN) has made it up, who is right and will we ever know????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    pinknico wrote: »
    So one fan thinks Katie has offered to let Peter see the children and another thinks Peter (CAN) has made it up, who is right and will we ever know????

Or maybe it is pure fantasy of the Daily Star - a newspaper not known for letting the truth get in the way of a good story
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We'll just have to wait for Christmas! Either way, we'll know all about it since neither one of them is capable of keeping their gobs shut when it comes to anything remotely private.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But she is protecting their identity, something you questioned whether she would do.

It seems she is sticking to her word.
    Forum Member
    But she is protecting their identity, something you questioned whether she would do.

Protecting their identity my arse!

And I always believed she'd do it in the short term - ie within days of her most recent announcement.

It's longer term I query and whether Harvey will be hidden away at all! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link. Im so pleased that Katie is a woman of her word and has removed the shots of her children from her site.

Yep, good to see:) my estimation of Katie has just gone up.

Oh and thanks darling. we would'nt have known about this if you had'nt brought it to our attention:)
    Forum Member
    angela4 wrote: »
    Yep, good to see:) my estimation of Katie has just gone up.

Oh and thanks darling. we would'nt have known about this if you had'nt brought it to our attention:)

You're welcome.

And rest assured, I 'll be happy to bring all the many future pictures and other stuff of her and Reid with the children to your attention too. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Horse and bolted spring to mind, but glad she has done it.

Would be interested to know if anyone who pays to view her website can tell me if she has taken off her children from that too.

Shame she didn't have the money to do a whole new website though.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome.

And rest assured, I 'll be happy to bring all the many future pictures and other stuff of her with her children to your attention too. :)

Cheers:) I'm sure you will LOL.
    Forum Member
    Horse and bolted spring to mind, but glad she has done it.

Would be interested to know if anyone who pays to view her website can tell me if she has taken off her children from that too.

Shame she didn't have the money to do a whole new website though.:D

She must be losing money hand over fist, I reckon. She brings out a new something or other every week, all sold through her own website, having lost all her contracts with major retail stores.

She can't get glamma modelling jobs any more and she's not getting interviews or columns either.

All that's left is the TV show, daily autobiographies (and who will want to read about her life with Lurch) and underperforming perfume.

With her spending habits, it must be a worry. :(

Still, it will all be someone else's fault I expect. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Alex could be the narrator of this very touching Christmas story (let's face it, he doesn't feature much in this marriage so he needs to be involved somehow.) And he likes his fairy tales ("I am a household name"... "I changed the face of Bravo tv..." etc...)

Tis the morning of Christmas, my katie's excited
    Peter Andre is coming, she's really delighted.
    The cameras are focused, the smiles are in place,
    Peter Andre is practicing his 'selfless dad' face.
    They kneel by the tree and they gaze at each other
    And Katie says 'Peter, you're the best ever father'.
    Poor Harvey's disgusted, he refuses to play,
    And Pete says 'now Harvey, it's just for OK!'

Mwahahahahaha excellent poem Lexi. :D I might be inspired to write one of my own, it could be a Christmas theme for us all. :D
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a291196/price-andre-to-spend-xmas-day-together.html

As its Katie's turn to have the kids, I think its great that she can put aside any ill feelings for her children and allow Peter to come to her house and see his children on Xmas day. Always putting the children first.

No doubt it'll all be captured on camera for on or the other's (or both's) reality TV show!

Anyhow, I very much doubt that this had anything to do with 'goodwill' on either parties behalf as much as some sort of legal order stating that Andre must have x amount of hours access to the children on xmas day which would have been negotiated and agreed MONTHS ago.
    Forum Member
    So she moans that losing her driving licence is not news..and this is?...She is a walking contradiction!!

She's a control freak narcissist. Of course any media reports that haven't been self-generated or construed via her PR would drive her literally nuts.

And quite naturally being a control freak narcissist implies that one is a walking bundle of contradictions - see 'Liz Jones' for similar type behaviour.

I normally feel sorry for the mentally challenged or emotionally unwell , I can manage Kerry Katona, et al, but I just can't do it when it comes to KP Nuts.
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    KP is getting metal detectors installed (before the visit) on all entrance/exits to the house...she doesn't want a tit for tat occurrence...;) :D:D

She'll probably have him security screened Jedward style and drug tested before allowing admittance. Anyone who thinks there's no animosity towards Pete from her needs to get a serious reality check about how control freak narcissists feel towards ANYONE who doesn't do what they said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome.

And rest assured, I 'll be happy to bring all the many future pictures and other stuff of her and Reid with the children to your attention too. :)

Waiting for her to fail, rather than for him to start:rolleyes:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And to think anti-Pa's are always being accused of not ever being able to say something positive about him...yet when she says something and does it, she is still attacked.

Mainly for making him look bad, I think.

Whatever, I can't stand her, and never have, and this is far too late, but it is happening, and that can only be a good thing.

Well done to her. I really hope she sticks to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She made the statement - he didn't. Thats why its all eyes on her to see if she can stick with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And to think anti-Pa's are always being accused of not ever being able to say something positive about him...yet when she says something and does it, she is still attacked.

Mainly for making him look bad, I think.

Whatever, I can't stand her, and never have, and this is far too late, but it is happening, and that can only be a good thing.

Well done to her. I really hope she sticks to it.

Fair play to you artless for admitting that you cant stand KP but that she has done something good for her kids.,(motives for why aside) , but why do you think it's too late . Surely if she sticks to her guns then (admittedly not now ), but in the future people will not recognise them. Surely it's never too late.

I would actually like her to go a bit further and have the press banned from using their pics also,. That would help a lot IMO. In a couple of years time who will be able to recognise Jade's kids for example. who's to say it won't work for KP's kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    She made the statement - he didn't. Thats why its all eyes on her to see if she can stick with it.

Your eyes might be on her, but Im waiting for him to realize its in the best interests of his children not to be filmed and to stop.