Options

Dancing On Ice All Stars - Sunday 16 Feb, 6.15pm ITV & ITVHD

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    hrh7 wrote: »
    I agree that Suzanne was brilliant in her first series (my winner) but for me she hasn't lived up to that this series. I'm not sure if it's because it was a long time ago and she's got older, or because one of her key weeks was the flying one, but she just doesn't seem to have "had it" this time, imo.

As for Beth, words fail me as to what they are watching each week, I'm with you.

Suzanne's been a bit more error prone. She's the one , with Beth, who has added new moves though. Ray hasn't. Hayley is doing less and less difficult routines. Kyran hasn't even deployed moves he learnt several years ago yet. Suzanne went out trying to do Music with the new standing exit, no one else can do. She's been seen doing leaps and spins on her VTs too. If anything, she's added too much difficulty. Her marking has been atrocious. She's been expected to do most difficulty in dull routines, and got little credit for either. She's also done routines that match Beth's best for difficulty and far exceeded Hayley's - and been criticised for not doing more. Whenever she has had a good routine, she's topped the females on the leaderboard - and she's never had one routine as simple as Hayley's.

The real female competition should have been Beth, improving her performance skills, doing new moves and inventing some new ones, versus Suzanne adding new moves, versus Jorgie doing similar things, but now nearer Suzanne's age when she won. They completely blew that - and its now a competion between Hayley's fanbase and performance skill, and Beth's fanbase, and any decent routine she's given.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up and glad Suzanne went. Never got the hype with her to be honest and she was one of my least favourites and she was woeful in the skate-off. :blush:

Now if only Hayley and Ray were the next two out, but that obviously won't happen. :p

So glad Beth was safe. :D