Is Victor bald?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
Forum Member
Just wondered because I've never seen him without his hat on.

I can't believe how much of an prick he comes across as! I've never seen anything like it. "My friends call me 'The Slick'". What?! He actually has friends? I also love the way he basically told Michelle that she fancied him (when he was having a foot massage). And now she's gone off with Stuart! Classic!

And don't get me started on the whole 'alpha male' business. It just makes me cringe. Someone needs to tell him that the human race has evolved somewhat from the stone age.

Does he have any redeeming features at all?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victor has hair. I saw him this morning in a rare moment without a hat on.

I'm still not convinced that the caveman act isn't just a put on. Damned funny if it is. Pathetic if it isn't
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Wooster wrote:
    I'm still not convinced that the caveman act isn't just a put on. Damned funny if it is. Pathetic if it isn't

Yeah I know what you mean. It's hard to tell who he is and he could easily be messing about. Time will tell...........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    What I would have loved to see is Victor - or any other housemate - putting on an 'act' for the other HM's, but showing their true selves in the diary room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he keeps it on because he has a character obviously 'The Slick' so the hat goes with it and he must therefore have to uphold that look
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked like he has quite a receding hairline....maybe thats why he keeps his hat on :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked like he has quite a receding hairline....maybe thats why he keeps his hat on :D:D

yea cuz a man with his hat constantly on, who covers his towel around him like a woman when hes in the jacuzzi and constantly talks about sex is more attractive than a balding fat man who talks about nothing but sex lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Wooster wrote:
    Victor has hair. I saw him this morning in a rare moment without a hat on.

Damn! I missed Victor Hair Watch :cry:

As it's early days, I think Victor's a tad out of his depth, he may be housed with a bunch of stereotypes but I bet he's not had much previous experiences of the Dans & Marcos and even Stuarts of the world and so is adopting what he percieves to be 'cool' behaviour and attitude (it's so not working mate)

When the housemates thin out a bit and, assuming he's still in there having not been evicted or stabbed through the heart with a bread knife, I think we'll see more of the real him. I want to give them all the benefit of the doubt until they're in a genuine tight spot which I believe is just around the corner.