Katie Price: I won't emigrate with Leandro Penna

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Why can't the Goverment pass an act so that no more news coverage can be given to her !

Or better still, why can't she hire Rebbecca Brooks as her PA :D

I am seriously considering starting a twitter account to raise money to send kp on a one way trip to as far away as possible.Somehow i think there would be alot of donations.:D
    Twitter name could be ''donatetosendkpaway'' or something to that effect.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Katie Price knows how to play the game and keep her fans guessing. She's going nowhere which is a shame as she's not a nice person. Shame she's to scared or stubborn to change her ways? I honestly pity her because something has caused her to become so hard? She may underneath the plastic exterior be a half decent human being? Only problem is I know she's not. A very good friend has known Katie since High school and what she tells me about Ms Price is not particularly nice.

Apologists make excuse after excuse for KP, often blaming others for the way she is, but she was vile before she met PA and before she had Harvey - you only have to watch the wretched 'Model Mum' documentary (and the one/s that predate it) to see that!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Apologists make excuse after excuse for KP, often blaming others for the way she is, but she was vile before she met PA and before she had Harvey - you only have to watch the wretched 'Model Mum' documentary (and the one/s that predate it) to see that!

I agree. Those programmes before she went into IAC were the only ones of her's Id'ever watched until the one about Harvey recently and those few were enough for me to reaalise that she was a nasty piece of work. How anyone could watch those programmes and think she is someone to admire is completely beyond my understanding. She was truly hideous, spiteful and just vile. Not qualities I respect in someone