Peter Andres Secret Girlfriend

123457»

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Danielle Browns coffee and cupcake empire?

I say dinner up west. Him in a shiny suit. And the shadow of CP evident behind a pillar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Maybe CP is still waiting for some references to come back so Pete can't declare her 100% his 100% official gf quite yet... but wants people at the same time to know he's got first option on this woman... in the event that all the references are satisfactory... at which point she will get the official CAN stamp on her back, PA will be seen drinking coffee with her and OK! will get their shoot.

Do you remember this CAN contract they wanted 3AM to sign. Can you imagine if CP has a file "magazine conracts" "gossip columnist contracts" "future girlfriend contracts" "future babyminder contracts":D:D

This time the fairytale between 3am.co.uk and Peter Andre is over for good. Grab a coffee and we'll tell you why.
    By 3am 27/01/10 | 01:08 PM

Peter Andre, we ain't buyin' what you're sellin'

Do you know where we're supposed to be right now? At a central London coffee shop, waiting for five glorious minutes with Peter Andre.

However, instead we're going to tell you exactly why we won't be obediently trotting along to meet him.

The other day we brought you the "news" that Peter had signed up with Costa Coffee to promote some new tasty beverage or other (even though he normally heads elsewhere when he needs a caffeine fix). Off the back of that, we were invited to today's promotional event (as were all of his Twitter followers), where we would be able to watch Pete serving drinks for five "lucky" fans, before sitting down for a five minute face to face interview with him.

We jumped at the chance. When we fell out with Peter last year over those pictures of him in his pants, he phoned us personally, apologised for the bullish approach of his management, offered us a cuddle and said he wanted to do something special with us in the future, so we've been looking forward to meeting him since then. We thought he seemed like a nice guy. We still do. But he's a nice guy who seems to have some serious delusions of grandeur - or, at least, the people around him do.

Now, since a lot of people have a lot of top secret meetings and spend a lot of money to work out these sorts of partnership deals, they generally come with a few stipulations that various publicists and managers have conjured up to "protect their brand" and make them feel all sexy and powerful. We accept that, to a point. And we know you like to read about Peter so, whether the strategically-placed item he's clutching is a skinny latte, a perfume bottle or a grinning child, we're happy to give the requested plugs if it means we can get something interesting out of him at the same time.

To a point.

But the contract that Peter's notoriously controlling management CAN Associates sent over last night is nothing short of ridiculous. We've all seen contracts like this before, particularly those of us who've worked on celebrity magazines, but nobody is more controlling than CAN, who might want to look into changing their name to CAN'T.

You can see the document they sent us in full above, but here are a few selected highlights:

"The interview will be about Costa Coffee and the event only. 3am online understands that they cannot ask any questions regarding anything else; anything asked will not be answered and will be removed from the copy without exception."

"3am online agrees to give Can Associates Limited full copy and headline approval of the interview, if approval is not agreed upon 3am online understands that they cannot run the feature."

"3am online understands that no images of Katie Price can run with this feature relating to this feature at all."

"3am online, under all circumstances, must accompany the photographs of Peter Andre with positive text/captions/headings."
  • Options
    TamaraTeaBagTamaraTeaBag Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Do you remember this CAN contract they wanted 3AM to sign. Can you imagine if CP has a file "magazine conracts" "gossip columnist contracts" "future girlfriend contracts" "future babyminder contracts":D:D

This time the fairytale between 3am.co.uk and Peter Andre is over for good. Grab a coffee and we'll tell you why.

Do you know where we're supposed to be right now? At a central London coffee shop, waiting for five glorious minutes with Peter Andre.

However, instead we're going to tell you exactly why we won't be obediently trotting along to meet him.

The other day we brought you the "news" that Peter had signed up with Costa Coffee to promote some new tasty beverage or other (even though he normally heads elsewhere when he needs a caffeine fix). Off the back of that, we were invited to today's promotional event (as were all of his Twitter followers), where we would be able to watch Pete serving drinks for five "lucky" fans, before sitting down for a five minute face to face interview with him.

We jumped at the chance. When we fell out with Peter last year over those pictures of him in his pants, he phoned us personally, apologised for the bullish approach of his management, offered us a cuddle and said he wanted to do something special with us in the future, so we've been looking forward to meeting him since then. We thought he seemed like a nice guy. We still do. But he's a nice guy who seems to have some serious delusions of grandeur - or, at least, the people around him do.

Now, since a lot of people have a lot of top secret meetings and spend a lot of money to work out these sorts of partnership deals, they generally come with a few stipulations that various publicists and managers have conjured up to "protect their brand" and make them feel all sexy and powerful. We accept that, to a point. And we know you like to read about Peter so, whether the strategically-placed item he's clutching is a skinny latte, a perfume bottle or a grinning child, we're happy to give the requested plugs if it means we can get something interesting out of him at the same time.

To a point.

But the contract that Peter's notoriously controlling management CAN Associates sent over last night is nothing short of ridiculous. We've all seen contracts like this before, particularly those of us who've worked on celebrity magazines, but nobody is more controlling than CAN, who might want to look into changing their name to CAN'T.

You can see the document they sent us in full above, but here are a few selected highlights:

"The interview will be about Costa Coffee and the event only. 3am online understands that they cannot ask any questions regarding anything else; anything asked will not be answered and will be removed from the copy without exception."

"3am online agrees to give Can Associates Limited full copy and headline approval of the interview, if approval is not agreed upon 3am online understands that they cannot run the feature."

"3am online understands that no images of Katie Price can run with this feature relating to this feature at all."

"3am online, under all circumstances, must accompany the photographs of Peter Andre with positive text/captions/headings."

i remember that :D:D:D:D:D:D

control freaks or what!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To a point.

Oh yes they threw their toys out of the pram for a PR person wanting to protect their client and see positive spin. Of course no other PR gurus (max springs to mind do this, they have other pulls that work rather than contracts) :)
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Oh yes they threw their toys out of the pram for a PR person wanting to protect their client and see positive spin. Of course no other PR gurus (max springs to mind do this, they have other pulls that work rather than contracts) :)

Lol indeed, you would think that they (CAN) had demanded 1000 sacrificed kittens. :D:D:D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I ain't disagreeing with you but don't you find it even slightly 'wrong' (even if others do it.)? xx
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds reasonable to me. They want a positive, controlled interview. What great management they are.
    To take just one example............if the mag/paper printed the interview with a pic of KP included the KP brigade on here would be screaming that HE was using her image to promote himself. You know you do,you naughty people ;). So really they ought to all be praying to the Godess KP in thankfullness for a clause like that.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Proof there that they don't use KP's association for headlines, contrary to what I've read from her fans.

Anyone with a brain would expect bad press from the 3am 'writers', and try their best to counter that.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »

Proof there that they don't use KP's association for headlines, contrary to what I've read from her fans.

Anyone with a brain would expect bad press from the 3am 'writers', and try their best to counter that.

Pre-sactly. You read my mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I object to 'anyone with a brain'.

I find it quite offensive.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    Pre-sactly. You read my mind.

Great minds....
    I object to 'anyone with a brain'.

I find it quite offensive.

I'm saying nothing.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ain't disagreeing with you but don't you find it even slightly 'wrong' (even if others do it.)? xx

No because that's how PR and spin works (same in politics), they protect and promote the most positive image for their clients, the media either play along if it sells there papers or not if it sells their papers:) Just IMO I think 3am threw their toys out of the pram for more than that, I think turned down and woman, women scorned don't forget else they would have moved on a long time ago but as I say just a personal opinion:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No because that's how PR and spin works (same in politics), they protect and promote the most positive image for their clients, the media either play along if it sells there papers or not if it sells their papers:) Just IMO I think 3am threw their toys out of the pram for more than that, I think turned down and woman, women scorned don't forget else they would have moved on a long time ago but as I say just a personal opinion:)

OK.
    Thanks for your answer. xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It certainly explained all the fluffy stories he was receiving at the time. I should know newspaper/magazine articles are not all what they seem. It does fascinate me all of the behind the scenes stuff. The deals they have in place. I honestly thought in my niavity that it was totally bias free reporting. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    It certainly explained all the fluffy stories he was receiving at the time. I should know newspaper/magazine articles are not all what they seem. It does fascinate me all of the behind the scenes stuff. The deals they have in place. I honestly thought in my niavity that it was totally bias free reporting. :o

Just confirms what some of us already know. When it comes to PA, not all that glitters is gold!
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see krusty has another victim ! Pete will be seething if she introduces yet another man to his children.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doesn't mean that at all, just means no images. PA is very passive aggressive and has made backhanded digs at KP on multiple occasions and used Princess's burn incident to promote himself as the better parent.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB. Yup my thoughts entirely Mutts. :D
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you remember this CAN contract they wanted 3AM to sign. Can you imagine if CP has a file "magazine conracts" "gossip columnist contracts" "future girlfriend contracts" "future babyminder contracts":D

To a point.

i remember that :D:D:D:D:D:D

control freaks or what!

...or what! PR Agents doing their job thoroughly and very professionally...:confused: :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »
    Doesn't mean that at all, just means no images. PA is very passive aggressive and has made backhanded digs at KP on multiple occasions and used Princess's burn incident to promote himself as the better parent.

completely agree with this too. Katie on the other hand, mostly has good things to say about him when he's brought up in interviews and yet she's the bad one :confused:
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    completely agree with this too. Katie on the other hand, mostly has good things to say about him when he's brought up in interviews and yet she's the bad one :confused:

Did you see her on today's Loose Women?
    Carol Voderman was responding to KP's statement that she hated the paps following her everywhere. Carol said something about using the children in her shows so how could she demand privacy (or wtte). KP replied by saying that she doesn't include the children in her shows, unlike their father.

She too likes to have her digs. :)
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Carol Voderman was responding to KP's statement that she hated the paps following her everywhere. Carol said something about using the children in her shows so how could she demand privacy (or wtte). KP replied by saying that she doesn't include the children in her shows, unlike their father.

Price has a very selective memory which makes it difficult to interview her. I think many Chat Show Hosts and Interviewers would dearly love to call her a liar but they are not allowed. Price trades on this and she has the added advantage of no feelings of guilt. After all it is what it is, take it or leave it, move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »

Unfortunately, I live in Australia so haven't seen it yet and so I can't respond until i do. However, if we were to compile a Peter vs Katie list of public interviews done post separation then divorce, we'd see just how often Peter has spoke badly either directly (on his show) or indirectly ( through sly digs) unlike Katie who mostly still has some good words to say about him.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, I live in Australia so haven't seen it yet and so I can't respond until i do. However, if we were to compile a Peter vs Katie list of public interviews done post separation then divorce, we'd see just how often Peter has spoke badly either directly (on his show) or indirectly ( through sly digs) unlike Katie who mostly still has some good words to say about him.

I don't think there's a competition as to who slags off the other most! :D

If and when you see the programme, you'll see she couldn't wait to have a dig at PA. I was merely replying to your post about her saying mostly nice things about him. No one asked her about PA, so I don't see why she needed to mention him:confused:
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member

Have to disagree. I know that Australia is upside down to us here and did produce Peter Andre. However, my recolation of the two in being interviewed, or in their actions in general, is obviously affected by my Northern Hemisphere closeness. To me it's the Price that comes out as the one with the real problem. But everyone to their opinon in this topsy turvey world.:)