Options

If anyone is interested in Dutch Hoes

DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have been using it for years, seems very popular these days, do get some real bargains.

Heres a good deal at the moment...

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/dutch-hoes-reduced-prices-from-4-20-tesco-direct-1934867#post22105756

Comments

• Options
    CorbynDallasCorbynDallas Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have used that website and I did find some decent deals so yes it is possible to do it.
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    Depends what you're doing. Dutch hoe is better for quick weeding when the soil is dry.
    Triangular hoe better for scraping weeds from pathways etc.
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Dutch hoes? :D
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must have a dirty mind! :blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, i am disappoint. :(
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was rather concerned when I saw a post that said the head of his hoe had snapped off, and not to pound the shaft too hard , then realised that I too must have a dirty mind either that or Tesco have become very broadminded.
  • Options
    RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tend to grab mine around the middle. Put it's head down and furiously work it from behind. That seems to get the best results. What you don't want to do is jab at it but use a nice smooth motion as you push forwards and down. Also it's important to keep your tool clean too. Nobody likes a dirty hoe.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    This turned out to be about something more innocent than i expected with a thread called dutch hoes.:o:D
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    I've missed the Are You Being Served? level of double entendre named threads. They went missing for a little while...
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MingerMother will have to try harder. The interesting ones are spelled "Hos". D
  • Options
    thamesmanthamesman Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I was with the mentioned Dutch O's on a boys trip. We were on a mission to find 'FourC andles'. Grip did seem to play a major part the activities.
    The overall consensus was to grasp firmly at the base of the shaft and use even, yet firm strokes.
  • Options
    howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    Theres a few dutch hoes in the red light district.
  • Options
    Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I've missed the Are You Being Served? level of double entendre named threads. They went missing for a little while...

Indeed, bring back Mrs Slocombe's pussy :D
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Indeed, bring back Mrs Slocombe's pussy :D

Well there were threads about pussies. And tits. And red breasted things... LOL. It wasn't that long ago.