Options

So disappointed with Ashleigh

sanfran1sanfran1 Posts: 417
Forum Member
I can't believe she nominated Christopher, and I dont think her reasons make any sense.
She should have stayed loyal to him, especially given the hard time he's having.

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Christopher is struggling so its easier to nominate him.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sanfran1 wrote: »
    I can't believe she nominated Christopher, and I dont think her reasons make any sense.
    She should have stayed loyal to him, especially given the hard time he's having.

While I can agree to a certain extent….. there could also be a big feeling that Christopher is a contender for the money, and all she was doing was eliminating a rival for the money, simples.

This was the last chance to have a say…. its now or never……….I would not hold it against her on a personal level… this is a GAME….. a game to see who can win 100K. At this stage…… they all will want to do their very best to get themselves as close as they can to the dosh.
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I was disappointed but kinda think she was quite brave to nominate someone who she has been friends with in the house for a change in behaviour.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Can't stand Ashleigh. Acting all sincere when she has to do stuff FACE to FACE yet has NO problem being an absolute b*tch behind peoples back. She's a snake.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    While I can agree to a certain extent….. there could also be a big feeling that Christopher is a contender for the money, and all she was doing was eliminating a rival for the money, simples.

This was the last chance to have a say…. its now or never……….I would not hold it against her on a personal level… this is a GAME….. a game to see who can win 100K. At this stage…… they all will want to do their very best to get themselves as close as they can to the dosh.

This.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Well done Ashleigh, great nomination. He's an annoying idiot.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was already up anyway.

Though yeah, I wasn't expecting it. Thought she'd go for Winston or Ash.
    Chris (the other Chris) looked gutted. Maybe she was too..?

Oh well....
  • Options
    BambywambyBambywamby Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Horrible, two-faced little skunk. She is Helen's bum kisser.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Her nominations were the exact same as Helen's. How sweet.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really disapointed there. :(
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Bambywamby wrote: »

Well aren't you lovely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    They all see him as an easy target as he won't kick off for being nominated
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Dreamer27 wrote: »
    I was disappointed but kinda think she was quite brave to nominate someone who she has been friends with in the house for a change in behaviour.

and Boy has there been a change!! :(
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a bit disappointed she nominated him but I think her reasons were genuine and she clearly found it very difficult
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was disappointed in her too.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst she can nominate who she wants, I did feel disappointed given his loyalty to her in the house and their obvious friendship.

Also her reason was similar to Toya's - almost doing it for his own good which imho was weak and ridiculous.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Im annoyed Ashleigh didn't nominate Winston...she clearly doesn't like the creep.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Bambywamby wrote: »

Aww bless...... ^_^
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Ashleigh, great nomination. He's an annoying idiot.

He has been nice to her when most of the house was against her. How quickly we forget.

Regardless of whether or not he is an annoying idiot, that was quite a low blow by Ashleigh. Not her winning moment, for sure.
  • Options
    Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh is my favourite housemate - I was surprised that she nominated Christopher - I really felt sorry for him - I think she let him down
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't care about people. She doesn't care about friends. She only cares about the money.

#cashleigh
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    she has been a 2 faced cow from the start so not a huge shock.as if she would nominate any of the "cool gang" to their faces now that she has got the acceptance she craves from them.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    She doesn't care about people. She doesn't care about friends. She only cares about the money.

#cashleigh

You mean the same way Christopher loudly proclaimed that Chris should be up for eviction too?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was just showing what a Two-faced Bitch she really is ,,for weeks she's had a problem with Ash and Winston ,yet picks someone who's been a close friend to her in there
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    sanfran1 wrote: »
    What hard time? Why do you all look for victims?

Christopher is a bloody oddball, it's no wonder she nominated him
    I think his antics the previous night were enough for anyone to nominate him