The Final down 3.5 million viewers

ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
Forum Member
The X Factor Final down 3.5 million viewers against the 2010 Final.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Parneb wrote: »
    The X Factor Final down 3.5 million viewers against the 2010 Final.

Did you read this somewhere? OMG that is pretty bad then.. Simon will realise that people have actually dumped the show, and in big numbers, so he needs to revamp it and find some better talent, and stop the pathetic twists.
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    More info

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a355436/amelias-x-factor-exit-draws-106m.html

so having the Final at Wembley Arena made no difference whatsoever.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    And beaten by Strictly.
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Did you read this somewhere? OMG that is pretty bad then.. Simon will realise that people have actually dumped the show, and in big numbers, so he needs to revamp it and find some better talent, and stop the pathetic twists.

Just put the info on this thread.

And get rid of ego Batlow and up herself Kelly.

oh, and no joke acts.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    More info

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a355436/amelias-x-factor-exit-draws-106m.html

so having the Final at Wembley Arena made no difference whatsoever.

It's worse at Wembley, it's much more tense in the small tv studio.

Those ratings do not surprise me, it's a lot worse than last year, and I didn't think that was possible.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no!! X Factor is only pulling in 10.6 million viewers. Time to cancel the show. :rolleyes:
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised really ,after promising auditions the acts we were left with were pretty mediocre ,with no-one that was really outstanding imo
    Plus Gary and his ego and Miss Kelly up herself Rowland didn't help either
  • George7George7 Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No matter what they do with the show next year, me and the Mrs aren't watching it... so that's two more viewers they'll be down for next year's show.
  • Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course this X Factor has been less popular, with the combination of new judges that didn't live up to their expectations and the fact that they chose the wrong contestants for the live shows. I wouldn't mind if they brought back Simon, Danni and Cheryl.