Options

Danielle Lloyd Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And where exactly have I commented on Frankie Boyle? I have no idea what you're talking about tbh.

wrong thread

sorry

post deleted.

oops!

Sorry......:)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    But why Cantona? So that means every single person is open to abuse because EVERYONE has a past?! So maybe I should publicly abuse the lady down the road from me for getting so drunk one night three years ago I found her lying on my doorstep. I don't know her but what the hell...she did somthing stupid so why not torment her children by broadcasting it.

And YES....sexism is as bad as racism. Have you ANY idea of the kind of abuse women face on a global scale just for being women? And most of it from men? So if you think for one second abuse should be brushed under the carpet just because it does not affect a minority group, then you need to educate yourself.

I am shocked at your persistence that Lloyd deserves abuse. You can talk to the cows come home, but you will never change my mind and thankfully so. I would hate to ever think sexist, vulgar abuse was ever acceptable.

As she has made a living out of being sexually liberated - something men rarely do, she cannot be surprised if people do comment on her behaviour.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    As she has made a living out of being sexually liberated - something men rarely do, she cannot be surprised if people do comment on her behaviour.

As I said before, I don't know a huge amount about her, so perhaps you're right and she has made a career out of this, I couldn't argue that.

But honestly, the bit in bold is almost laughable- I could name tens, probably, hundreds of well known men who have done the same, or at least had having been with lots of women as part of their image. I don't people saying that it's OK to send them abuse because of it.

People are of course, perfectly entitled to express their opinions of that lifestyle, whether it involves male or females. However, I would suggest that far more women get name called and abuse because of it.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As she has made a living out of being sexually liberated

She made a living as a model. I'd say there's a teeny bit of a difference ..
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

If she was/wasn't sexually liberated in the past is actually nobody's business but hers. As long as all the parties were fully consenting, and of age, it is no one else's business, is it? Also, there are loads of men who make living by being sexually liberated. These men usually get called "toyboys" when women doing the same are called hoes.

If you want to call her something, call her racist bully. But calling her a hoe is really stupid at this day and age, when people in general are really open about sex and sleeping around.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh COME ON. A model flashing her plastic tits and a glimpse of 'undercarriage' in a series of 'sexah' poses.. It's not exactly haute couture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she was/wasn't sexually liberated in the past is actually nobody's business but hers. As long as all the parties were fully consenting, and of age, it is no one else's business, is it? Also, there are loads of men who make living by being sexually liberated. These men usually get called "toyboys" when women doing the same are called hoes.

If you want to call her something, call her racist bully. But calling her a hoe is really stupid at this day and age, when people in general are really open about sex and sleeping around.

Or cougars. How desperately patronising to assume that we can't criticise women for sleeping around and yet it's fine to call out men on it. Both sides are equally culpable, but that often gets forgotten IMHO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or cougars. How desperately patronising to assume that we can't criticise women for sleeping around and yet it's fine to call out men on it. Both sides are equally culpable, but that often gets forgotten IMHO.

The thing is though, like I was saying, no one needs be called out. As long as fully consenting adults go for it, no one is injured etc, why the need to call anyone out?

In reality though, men do not get called out for sleeping around, women do.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was a beauty queen who got her kit off for Playboy before she started trying to be a WAG. Once she'd been outed for her questionable views, she went down the Nuts/Zoo route and continued to try and marry a footballer.

She was not exactly what most people would call a model
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is though, like I was saying, no one needs be called out. As long as fully consenting adults go for it, no one is injured etc, why the need to call anyone out?

In reality though, men do not get called out for sleeping around, women do.

Because some people - like Lloyd, Katie Price, Imogen Wotsit et al - all try and make money off the back of having had sex with someone/some people (usually famous and rich) - so in that sense, why SHOULDN'T we call them out? It's pretty vile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because some people - like Lloyd, Katie Price, Imogen Wotsit et al - all try and make money off the back of having had sex with someone/some people (usually famous and rich) - so in that sense, why SHOULDN'T we call them out? It's pretty vile.

As of Danielle, she is married now, right? If her husband is willing to pay for Danielle's living, why should anyone else care? Why call her out on having sex with people before she got married, who cares who she slept with 2+ years ago, and why call her out on it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As of Danielle, she is married now, right? If her husband is willing to pay for Danielle's living, why should anyone else care? Why call her out on having sex with people before she got married, who cares who she slept with 2+ years ago, and why call her out on it?

Because the reason she is famous is because of her sexualised image - her past 'indiscretions' and her 'glammah' shots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because the reason she is famous is because of her sexualised image - her past 'indiscretions' and her 'glammah' shots.

And the one calling her out is famous for kicking a ball. Neither is a brain surgeon, are they?

Still Danielle's past as a glamor model or whatever never hurt anyone, did it? Yet she gets venom for it. At least she was making her own living, and not living on public benefits.

Why the need to bash her for things she has done over 2-3 years ago, things that never harmed a person?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the one calling her out is famous for kicking a ball. Neither is a brain surgeon, are they?

Still Danielle's past as a glamor model or whatever never hurt anyone, did it? Yet she gets venom for it. At least she was making her own living, and not living on public benefits.

Why the need to bash her for things she has done over 2-3 years ago, things that never harmed a person?

Ah yes, at least she wasn't on benefits. Heaven forbid that she could have earnt a living in an office or doing something that didn't involve flopping her silly fake tits out. I would say she harmed herself more than anything...She gets a lot of venom for her repugnant, racist behaviour on CBB.

I've consistently said that I have no respect for the neanderthal footballers who have slagged her off - doesn't mean I need to respect her either. I don't. She is the lowest form of womanhood, just as these knuckle dragging footballers are the pondlife of humanity too. You couold say they were all well matched.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah silly me, i forgot that for many on DS, glamour modelling is only one step removed from full on prostitution .. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah silly me, i forgot that for many on DS, glamour modelling is only one step removed from full on prostitution .. :rolleyes:

Melinda Messenger never seems to get flak for it though.

Perhaps because compared to women like Price and Lloyd she's actually a pleasant lady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whereas, for others, OTT exaggaration of the facts because others don't share their love of a low rent zeleb is par for the course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melinda Messenger never seems to get flak for it though.

Perhaps because compared to women like Price and Lloyd she's actually a pleasant lady.

Exactly. I don't remember Sam Fox or Linda Lusadi getting abuse back in the day either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you could substantiate that claim it would be good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah yes, at least she wasn't on benefits. Heaven forbid that she could have earnt a living in an office or doing something that didn't involve flopping her silly fake tits out. I would say she harmed herself more than anything...She gets a lot of venom for her repugnant, racist behaviour on CBB.

I've consistently said that I have no respect for the neanderthal footballers who have slagged her off - doesn't mean I need to respect her either. I don't. She is the lowest form of womanhood, just as these knuckle dragging footballers are the pondlife of humanity too. You couold say they were all well matched.

Again, call her out for being a racist bully, fine. She deserves it.

But I am left wondering why some idiot footballer gets praise for calling a woman hoe for things she has done a few years ago. (And I'm not saying you praised him, clearly you didn't, just in general on twitter he got praised). Even if she still slept around, if no one gets hurt, why the need to call her out? What does the idiot footballer get out of it, even if he brings up some videos or pictures of things she did years ago? He proves she had sex with other men than her husband before marrying him?
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again, call her out for being a racist bully, fine. She deserves it.

But I am left wondering why some idiot footballer gets praise for calling a woman hoe for things she has done a few years ago. (And I'm not saying you praised him, clearly you didn't, just in general on twitter he got praised). Even if she still slept around, if no one gets hurt, why the need to call her out? What does the idiot footballer get out of it, even if he brings up some videos or pictures of things she did years ago? He proves she had sex with other men than her husband before marrying him?

Has as been explained by others, she's disliked because many people think she slept with these people for fame and money. Hence the hoe/**** tag. Remember her first bit of fame came after she won miss UK, and it turned out she'd been sleeping with Teddy Sheringham (one of the judges). They maintained that they'd only started shagging after the contest, well if you believe that...

She then went on from footballer to footballer until one kept her. I think the double-standard is something that does exist, but with these slebs, it's clearly a different reason for dislike. The fact that she has shown herself to be such a scummy lowlife in other matters, does make you feel even more that she's just a calculating bitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has as been explained by others, she's disliked because many people think she slept with these people for fame and money. Hence the hoe/**** tag. Remember her first bit of fame came after she won miss UK, and it turned out she'd been sleeping with Teddy Sheringham (one of the judges). They maintained that they'd only started shagging after the contest, well if you believe that...

She then went on from footballer to footballer until one kept her. I think the double-standard is something that does exist, but with these slebs, it's clearly a different reason for dislike. The fact that she has shown herself to be such a scummy lowlife in other matters, does make you feel even more that she's just a calculating bitch.

I get that. She slept around and used it to her benefit. As of now, she is though a married mother of two, and so far there are no reports of her still sleeping around. She doesn't even seem to model or show her tits, does she. So no need to call her out any more is there?

Then there is some one like David Beckham. He is as much of a **** than DL. He embarrassed his wife and kids by sleeping with hookers, right? He is showing his body more than DL is, and gets tons of money for it. Yet, DL gets called a **** and ****, while DB gets honored and gets to carry the Olympic Torch and meets the Queen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get that. She slept around and used it to her benefit. As of now, she is though a married mother of two, and so far there are no reports of her still sleeping around. She doesn't even seem to model or show her tits, does she. So no need to call her out any more is there?

Then there is some one like David Beckham. He is as much of a **** than DL. He embarrassed his wife and kids by sleeping with hookers, right? He is showing his body more than DL is, and gets tons of money for it. Yet, DL gets called a **** and ****, while DB gets honored and gets to carry the Olympic Torch and meets the Queen.

Allegedly;)

& I loathe Beckham with an absolute passion, but he has at least achieved something on the back of sporting prowess; Lloyd hasn't - she's talentless.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes there is need to call her out if you feel the entire relationship is a sham to make her money. Which I do. Personally I could not care less if she showed her tits, before or then. In fact in general, I approve of women showing their tits. She's in chav mags talking about her weight/babies all the time, so it's lucrative.

Umm, not sure about the Becks stuff you're getting at there, didn't sleep with prostitutes, probably had an affair, but he's always denied it, I think. Didn't earn money from it anyway, in fact probably lost millions. Is a World famous sportsman, which is, I guess, why he was at the Olympics, wouldn't have been my choice.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is totally understandable that people don't like her. Her past is dubious yes....but still no one can give any good reason why a woman should be ABUSED for her past, and for her past to be deliberately and maliciously used as a weapon to hurt her husband. Why? because there isn't a good reason.

And as previous posters have rightly pointed out, many, many men in the public eye (Ramsey, Beckham and so on) have had affairs where they betrayed their spouse, yet as far as I can see no one cares and certainly no one abuses them.

How people can defend this vicious, thuggish, sexist, vulgar moron is beyond me.

And I'm sorry, but do people REALLY think he was calling her out because he disapproved of her behaviour?? Haha!! He was doing this to be as hurtful and as nasty as he could be, and he knew that by insulting Lloyd's sexual history he would get the public to go along with him. Well, a certain section of it anyway.