This is going to be the best Celeb Big Brother ever :)

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have just watched last nights show on catch up and loved it. :D You can see the tension building up with those in the basement. I can see a big house divide occurring. I'm loving Speidie.Spencer is such a game player. Heidi's Boobs look plastic and stuck on.
Rylan is such a gossip and bitch. I can see him having a few fights.
The page 3 model running around with her knickers on !

I was laughing when the food came down the hatch ! How long will it be before they are all fighting over the food ?

Does anyone know if this house divide is permanant ?

Comments

• yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    Once the shit basement task is over then the show can actually begin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once the shit basement task is over then the show can actually begin

I don't know why they persevere with these house divide twists that never work.

I certainly can't remember any that worked anyway. Utterly pointless, lazy and brainless.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why they persevere with these house divide twists that never work.

I certainly can't remember any that worked anyway. Utterly pointless, lazy and brainless.

I am loving this house divide. It will create tension, resentment and lots of fighting. ;):D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    TBH I think it's been the worse opening show/s in BB history it was a good idea on paper but they have screwed it up
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I am loving this house divide. It will create tension, resentment and lots of fighting. ;):D

It would work in a longer series once all the HMs know each other and they have a period of grace such as the rich/ poor divide in BB3.

On such a short run it just eats away at the show and is basically just holding everything up.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the divide is a lot of shite:yawn:

Ok they did say they wouldn't be pandering as much to the Celebs this year and changes will occur. The pandering that needed to stop was the rubbish punishments and constant booze and food parties they normally get.

This 'twist' is taking away the initial interacting that should go on.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the divide is a lot of shite:yawn:

Ok they did say they wouldn't be pandering as much to the Celebs this year and changes will occur. The pandering that needed to stop was the rubbish punishments and constant booze and food parties they normally get.

This 'twist' is taking away the initial interacting that should go on.:mad:

I echo everything you have had to say this morning. Maybe you can post for me when I'm not around?

:D:D:D
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I echo everything you have had to say this morning. Maybe you can post for me when I'm not around?

Same wavelength;)

I'm just going off this to go and get ready for a jaunt to the shops, need to spend some of my Xmas cash on myself before I start dipping in to it for 'non- needy' stuff....Like food shopping:D
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me it looks like this series is going to have a slow start. At least compared to CBB9 / BB13 / CBB10. That's not to say that I can't see the potential there, but I have to agree with everyone that the twist needs to end sooner rather than later. Preferably over the weekend so we can start the real show.
  • Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And me..lol.Just get on with the show cos this divide is just stupid.As we dont have live feed , its just going to mess up the hoghlights show cos they have to show the basement and the main house.I just want to see a decent task.Show is too short for a divide.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see it beating CBB9 for me yet, but we'll see. This divide is pointless and has drained a lot of the early atmosphere. Why divide them on the first bloody night?
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    All the interesting characters are low in the betting odds, so there's no way this will keep up the momentum the best series have had.

When it's down to people like dull Ryan, Claire and Frankie, I'm not expecting it to be worth a watch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I can't see it beating CBB9 for me yet, but we'll see. This divide is pointless and has drained a lot of the early atmosphere. Why divide them on the first bloody night?

Which one was cbb9?
  • jsam93jsam93 Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    djm2010 wrote: »
    Which one was cbb9?

Jan. 2012
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I think it's probably going to suck major arse.

However, at least with low expectations it can't let me down, even if it does suck.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I fear the worst I have a strong feeling it will be as bad as the one that Irishman won couple of years ago maybe worse.

That would make it one of the worst ever poor housemates, poor tasks if any, dreadful twists
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel as though I'm still waiting for it to start properly. I don't think the divide is turning out to be a particularly good twist, it all seems a bit stilted so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel as though I'm still waiting for it to start properly. I don't think the divide is turning out to be a particularly good twist, it all seems a bit stilted so far.

The divide is over.