Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - Fancy (Official Music Video)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 810
Forum Member
✭✭
So Iggy has dropped the video for her latest single 'Fancy'.

The song is a massive tune, Charli XCX has the hook DOWN. I love the video from the second I pressed play - who doesn't love a bit of 'Clueless'?!

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w&list=UUcdOEjqjiVAnUtEFZIRTlHg&feature=c4-overview

Comments

• tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good video, iggy looks nice.

The song isnt very good. Its def her worst single, the chorus sounds like gwen stefani
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great video and song, flows really well and very catchy

(Probably helps I've had a crush on Charli for a long while now)
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I've never seen Clueless but I love this video! I think its my favourite Iggy single too, its so catchy as opposed to Work which took me a while to like and Bounce was a bit idk, just ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was Gwen when I first heard it - I like that about it though! I think it's stronger than 'Bounce' but 'Change Your Life' has easily been her strongest single thus far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great video!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still think she's struggled to beat Work, its a good song and i love Charli XCX but I just can't see it being a hit... more songs like Work please Iggy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Not quite as good as Work but still pretty decent. The video's good too. Surprised I have a soft spot for Iggy, usually hate female rappers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for her Album
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the song and I love Charli XCX's part, it's so catchy!I think Iggy looks great in the video.
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Loving the video, Iggy and Charli XCX look wonderful. The song is a bit of a grower for me!
  • DRAGON LANCEDRAGON LANCE Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charli XCX is a funny one. You always feel like she has tremendous potential. But she only seems to have fully realised her talent on the song she casually gave away to Icona Pop, I love it. What the hell you thinking giving your best song away instead of using it on your own album girl?!?

I suppose the success of that has opened doors for her as something of a hired collaborator/producer and that's how she's got this gig with Iggy. Dunno maybe in the long run she'll end up being a producer. I do think Charli's parts are the best bits of the song. But I'd really like to see her put this sort of energy into one of her own albums from start to finish with no filler. Then she might have her own hit record without another persons name on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I like the video and its really creative but the girl who sings the chorus has a really annoying voice.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The chorus does remind me of Hollaback Girl but I still like it.

BTW Charli XCX looks like the perfect cross of Marina and the Diamonds and Lorde.
  • HugoLottHugoLott Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    The chorus does remind me of Hollaback Girl but I still like it.

BTW Charli XCX looks like the perfect cross of Marina and the Diamonds and Lorde.

How have i not seen that before, she really does! :o I LOVE this video! This is the first Iggy Azalea song which made me love it at first listen. This could be the big hit that she is waiting for i reckon.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a great video, and I love Iggy! But as usual the song feels like it's missing something. I feel this a lot when I listen to Iggy's songs... there always feels like there's something missing.
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »

:o
    That's it! Perfect!