Ricci telling Gary he was no role model....

roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
Forum Member
and you are Ricci?..... you really think that your pathetic behaviour on Geordie Shore .....drinking....sex .....swearing....is a good role to young people.

Go away you silly little hypocrite.....and cuddle up to Dee...

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    & that's coming from the man **** :o:D
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    & that's coming from the man **** :o:D

The guy is a deluded fool.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather Gary - a mature man who has lived his life with all the good and bad be a role model to my children than these shallow, brainless dumbo's like him !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    why would gary busey be a role model for riccis kids
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the concept of even having a role model ever entered his shallow selfish head.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That prick thinks a role model is something from a page three pin up.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no one would look up to Ricci as a role model because they would have to look down because he's so short :D
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    He has been a little mouse in the house.....then when the TV camera had his full attention he thought he became the hard man to a seventy year old ........embarrassing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    p-ricci the t-roll model

No thanks
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricci's angry speech was well OTT and he showed the public another side to him, he is not just a gormless bore but also a complete dick :cool:
  • LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricci is and always will be a Geordie ****.

Never liked him from day one. He's got one of those faces I want to slap.

He totally went off on one during the live noms and was very unfair towards Frenchie and Gary.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricci telling anyone that they are a bad role model must surely cause every irony-ometer in the land to just about explode.

You really can't get a much worse role model than someone who is more than happy to get blind drunk, have sex, treat women in such a deplorable way and generally make a complete fool of themselves - all on national TV.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Just because he has been on Geordie Shore doesn't mean he isn't entitled to have an opinion about a hm none of you have any idea how annoying he is to live with. Stop comparing Ricci to Gary! There is obviously something Gary is doing that is making the hms react so badly towards him other than his age disability and deafness as people on here keep bleating out.

Do you think it is acceptable for a grown man to fart and burp around people he doesn't know? Of course people will find it disgusting! Also he has been described as very rude by almost every single hm in there, would you like someone in reality who behaved like that towards you?

Stop expecting people to not have a negative opinion about Gary just because you want to idolise him fault and all which you wouldn't accept and put up with in other people outside?. They have every right to voice their opinion about a disgusting man by the sounds of it just as you are voicing your opinions about Ricci who imo has not done anything bad in there to warrant your own insults.

What Ricci does on Geordie Shore as most people know by now is act to a script and made to behave in a certain way. What he isn't doing is behaving rudely to people because he still thinks he is some big star in the house with no comeback for his behaviour. Why should they have to behave a certain way while this senior man can behave and act how he pleases just because he is old, deaf, blah blah blah excuse!
    All this yes I am learning crap from Gary is bull! why at 70 has the old goat not yet learnt how to be respectful around people he doesn't know and still needs to learn. >(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because he has been on Geordie Shore doesn't mean he isn't entitled to have an opinion about a hm none of you have any idea how annoying he is to live with. Stop comparing Ricci to Gary! There is obviously something Gary is doing that is making the hms react so badly towards him other than his age disability and deafness as people on here keep bleating out.

Do you think it is acceptable for a grown man to fart and burp around people he doesn't know? Of course people will find it disgusting! Also he has been described as very rude by almost every single hm in there, would you like someone in reality who behaved like that towards you?

Stop expecting people to not have a negative opinion about Gary just because you want to idolise him fault and all which you wouldn't accept and put up with in other people outside?. They have every right to voice their opinion about a disgusting man by the sounds of it just as you are voicing your opinions about Ricci who imo has not done anything bad in there to warrant your own insults.

What Ricci does on Geordie Shore as most people know by now is act to a script and made to behave in a certain way. What he isn't doing is behaving rudely to people because he still thinks he is some big star in the house with no comeback for his behaviour. Why should they have to behave a certain way while this senior man can behave and act how he pleases just because he is old, deaf, blah blah blah excuse!
    All this yes I am learning crap from Gary is bull! why at 70 has the old goat not yet learnt how to be respectful around people he doesn't know and still needs to learn. >(

I don't like Gary but Ricci's role model spiel made him sound like a colossal cock :cool:
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I certainly don't 'idolise' Gary - I think he's a bit of an idiot actually and he appears to be very hard to live with. However, I feel 'the young ones' in the house definitely have a pack mentality when it comes to dealing with Gary and it isn't very nice to watch.

So, I'm certainly not berating Ricci because I love Gary - I just think that it is massively hypocritical for Ricci to pull anyone up for being a bad role model.

I have every right to voice MY opinion about that, too.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree--just because someone is a Tosser who wears a baseball cap wrong way round doesn't mean they Don't See The Truth of Others. Ricci's noms, if 'rude', lifted him way up in my evaluation--I'd No Idea he was so perceptive after his Lauren 'wooing'. Just shows, eh?
    Also, nice point how Gary's aged 70 and claims [L.A. stylee] to suddenly be 'discovering' his true nature, etc etc blah blah. As one who is only a few years younger, TRUST ME--if you don't know Who or What you are by age 42-ish at the latest, then you should've Paid More Attention To Life! L.A. deflective therapy-speak bullshite, IMO.
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Ricci ever said this stuff to his face one on one? Gonna plump for no, the little p*ssy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    Has Ricci ever said this stuff to his face one on one? Gonna plump for no, the little p*ssy.

Ricci just had the hump because his perfect man 'role model' had just left the house :(
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    What Stephanie said about Gary was personal and while I felt it unnecessarily hurtful, it was just her opinion. Ricci's little outburst was nasty and attempting to insinuate that Gary would be a bad role model on a wider scale, indicating something bigger than a personal opinion. He's an absolute idiot.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whether geordie Shores is scripted or not, Ricci still allows himself to be shown in that way.

Good role model ? No.
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To misquote George Galloway:

Being told you're a bad role model by Ricci is like being told to sit up straight by the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
  • roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My hatred for this short-armed wee freak knows no bounds. >:(
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree--just because someone is a Tosser who wears a baseball cap wrong way round doesn't mean they Don't See The Truth of Others. Ricci's noms, if 'rude', lifted him way up in my evaluation--I'd No Idea he was so perceptive after his Lauren 'wooing'. Just shows, eh?
    Also, nice point how Gary's aged 70 and claims [L.A. stylee] to suddenly be 'discovering' his true nature, etc etc blah blah. As one who is only a few years younger, TRUST ME--if you don't know Who or What you are by age 42-ish at the latest, then you should've Paid More Attention To Life! L.A. deflective therapy-speak bullshite, IMO.

I don't think there is a designated age by which you suddenly see the error of your ways and morph into a perfectly behaved human being (whatever that is). I don't believe that Ricci is particularly perceptive either, he's just following the general concensus in the house that Gary is rude, dirty and difficult to live with.

Gary's a creative person with an extreme personality which has stood him in good stead during his career. We want people to entertain us on screen and then we expect them to live in a nice little well behaved box the rest of the time.

The way Gary is treated in the house reminds me of this quote "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius" Even James (who does have a modicum of talent) says he finds Gary fascinating, and Audley says he's funny to watch. Claire also gives him the time of day. It's the talentless nobodies who have the biggest problem with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    He should talk! Little wenk!